Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus (43917 Views)

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Murdered Soldier Couple: Gloria Matthew's Family Speaks From Nkwere / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Zico5(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2022
Ok
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Pidginwhisper: 8:26pm On May 09, 2022
Watched the clip today. It was too gory and heart wrenching.
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by UncommonLogic: 8:26pm On May 09, 2022
meth cannibals and fake news are like 5 and 6.
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by UncommonLogic: 8:27pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

I repeat, its a well funded propaganda mill targeted at a tribe.
Stomp smoking meth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by an0daGuy: 8:28pm On May 09, 2022
Fake news from ishioma the delta state escapee

Ndi ela grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Emoc: 8:30pm On May 09, 2022
You have a point

successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by 2016easy2017: 8:31pm On May 09, 2022
This didn't happen in Ukréìn.
One of the few who survived

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Mooh247: 8:31pm On May 09, 2022
My own be say make Omoluabi avoid SouthEast for now may we not mourn our brothers over some evil wicked people amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LottiOk: 8:32pm On May 09, 2022
Thank you very much. I've signed mine & alrdy started spreading d link across my sm network.Those bastards in diaspora(ekpa,nworu,ofoegbuetc) fueling dis crisis must b made 2 pay 4 it.

jmoore:
IPOB terrorist organization is the most foolish terrorist group in the universe. They attack and deny.

Devil sent Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Igboland.

End IPOB to save lives!

See the link in my signature to sign a petition for world leaders to list IPOB as a terrorist group.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by naijapips04: 8:32pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Who can tell me the village, community, or LGA area in Imo State.

Am currently in Imo, I will personally visit there to verify with videos.

Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.

Bingo. I see you can't read. Banana junction in orlu. Now scamper away, ezi Ohia.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Terrence99: 8:32pm On May 09, 2022
Beremx, come here. You bloated creature with the IQ of a tadpole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by boyfrank: 8:32pm On May 09, 2022
Balkan:
This one is pained that IPOB busted their lies. Nkwere is a Local government. Which village is he from. Igbo people don't adopt English name as their saw name
IPOB erigo gi ka nama.
Not all igbos bear igbo names u dumbo. The man is from Benue. The video was uploaded by IPOB killers. Keep supporting evil, it will get to ur doorstep and we will all blame DSS and Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by macho44(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2022
Balkan:
This one is pained that IPOB busted their lies. Nkwere is a Local government. Which village is he from. Igbo people don't adopt English name as their saw name
It's actually spelt NKWERRE

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Invitationn: 8:33pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Zombie o zombie �� grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by naijapips04: 8:33pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:
Beremx, come here. You bloated creature with the IQ of a tadpole.

Beremx is actually very low on iq. I used to rate her high before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Dude, please stop.

Your region has a problem, and you are in denial.

That's how many people warned the North about the 'almajiris' they were coddling. And about Boko Haram. They no listen. Now see as dem dey enjoy the beneifts.

5 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by dalass(f): 8:34pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Just wake up before it's too late... Same happens up North. Living in denials won't make it go away...

It is wrong to kill anyone whether they are in the police or the army if they did nothing personal to warrant such... The lady was even igbo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LZAA: 8:35pm On May 09, 2022
Only God knows what ndigbo did to that clown in charge of this contraption that this propaganda keeps on being repeated
First they blame IPOB
then ESN
Then Unknown Gunmen
Every other administration(northern inclusive ) have ruled and never had a problem with ndigbo
Then this bunch of stupid charlatans arrive and blame igbos
FYI igbos do not do senseless violence
You tried flooding our land with crystal meth and saw how we got rid of that nonsense
Clowns

7 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Terrence99: 8:35pm On May 09, 2022
naijapips04:

Beremx is actually very low on iq. I used to rate her high before.

As she ballooned up in size, her IQ shrank.
She's now Kanu's concubine.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by KIDfurniture(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2022
We need to stop putting everything online . It is dangerous . Nigeria is in bad shape right now. Plz stop uploading ur ceremonies online. Please stop it.. have it secretly and go home in peace.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Kaiser20: 8:35pm On May 09, 2022
The best achievement of Buhari is the capture of Nnamdi Kanu, and put him under luck and key.
The next move will be to use the same jet in bombing Sambisa Forest to bomb all ipob locations this time, no mercy.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by olamike02: 8:35pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Now I know that your brains have been taken out by that idiot. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by anungangampu: 8:35pm On May 09, 2022
Odin13:
I’ve been saying it but the bingos with pig brain think say Na joke..

They’re not seeing it .. and won’t understand even as they’re see it..

Buru egbe buye Italians .. chevozie ifa agabara before bakassi

Don’t worry very soon Uche everybody go dey am .. now sef the caging no be small.. 7pm dem don go hide till the next day.. fear everywhere

IPOB is evil

Very evil
My brother how much our people forget. Its not even up to 20yrs and we all act as if we don't know how bad things can be if it starts.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2022
50 people Wheddon killed in North today why are we not talking about Why always only this tiny igbo they like to talk about

8 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Terrence99: 8:37pm On May 09, 2022
LZAA:
Only God knows what ndigbo did to that clown in charge of this contraption that this propaganda keeps on being repeated
First they blame IPOB
then ESN
Then Unknown Gunmen
Every other administration(northern inclusive ) have ruled and never had a problem with ndigbo
Then this bunch of stupid charlatans arrive and blame igbos
FYI igbos do not do senseless violence
You tried flooding our land with crystal meth and saw how we got rid of that nonsense
Clowns

People like that cattle Beremx are supporting UGM. May UGM visit her family.
You all can keep living in denial, that's your problem. It is your land getting destroyed, not mine. Fools like Beremx move freely in Lagos on Mondays but support sit at home in the East. The greatest enemies of Igbos are fellow Igbos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by generalwo(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

..... Even if u dey the forest wen them dey kill those people.... U go still see am as staged.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Not supporting violence, but, why is it that when Nigerian Army killed Innocent Igbo sons and daughters in Orlu, no one said anything? All lives matter. Condemn evil when it happens not only when it affects you.

So because 'no one' condemned violence in Orlu, we must all keep quiet when IPOB decides to re-enact the same ?

Do you want your region to be like Zamfara? Or Katsina?

Do you want to be like the North today, where people cannot travel freely , because they were coddling crocodiles when they were tiny babies?

5 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Terrence99: 8:38pm On May 09, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
50 people Wheddon killed in North today why are we not talking about Why always only this tiny igbo they like to talk about

You are now comparing Igboland to Zamfara.
Nnamdi Kanu has achieved what the civil war couldn't achieve. Igbo lives are now comparable to the lives of desert dwellers. 2 for 1 kobo.

6 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by generalwo(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Who can tell me the village, community, or LGA area in Imo State.

Am currently in Imo, I will personally visit there to verify with videos.

Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.

...... Oga....if you know the village it happened, will fear allow you to mention it??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by JustforMen: 8:39pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

At this juncture, I have no option but to describe you - not insult you- you are an incurable deluded liar and sorry to say a total fool.

If you don't see anything wrong with your own Igbo brothers killing a fellow Igbo sister in the most gruesome, cannibalistic manner for no reason at all, then you are a lost soul.

What crime did she commit by taking up employment with the army?

If she was killed by igbos and the killing is not propaganda as you wickedly proclaim, may the same and worst fate happen to the person you love most and to you...if you are sure of what you are saying, say an amen to this!
She was our own sister in law and it is completely true.

It is not even a prayer because the blood thirsty, cannibalistic cowards have tasted blood and they will visit their evil on all the fools claiming propaganda against igbos even when lawlessness against igbos by igbos is evidently going worse in Igbo land.

We shall all see and reap what we sow!
Animals!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims / List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States / INEC Chairman, Yakubu Rejects Suspending Collation Of Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.