Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus (43947 Views)

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Murdered Soldier Couple: Gloria Matthew's Family Speaks From Nkwere / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Slynation(m): 1:05am On May 10, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

All you just posted is COMPLETE SHIT! You're basically blaming Ndigbo for the crimes visited on them by criminal northern elements that have infiltrated the region from the desert core north and neighbouring sahelian countries!

Dude, go sleep!
Offcourse I will sleep, but lemme assume it was the infiltrated core desert Northerners that is enforcing the sit at home order every Monday, I will also assume it was the infiltrated core desert Northerners that is staging a guerrilla warfare against the Military and other security agencies, I will also assume ESN is all of a sudden nowhere to be found and have all dropped their weapons.

But remember the wise saying "We won't know the effects until it start affecting us"

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:09am On May 10, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

BH won't rape her before beheading her then go ahead and mutilate her private parts. The Fulani herdsmen will do what those IPOB louts did.

If anything BH would either keep her as a sex slave or assign her as a wife to one of their mujahedeen fighters. If they intend to use her as an example for captured Arny personnel they won't touch her and just go ahead and behead her while fully clothed in Islamic garb.

This was the handwork of die hard sadistic ipob louts drawn from the barbaric enclaves of Ebonyi.

This is how does Ebonyi boys behave when they start their reoccurring seasonal clashes . Any woman or girl from the opposing clan is savagely and serially raped before being killed and mutilated .

Someone from Anambra said here that majority of the ESN terrorising Anambra are from Ebonyi.

Those Ebonyi guys behave like Fulani people and can be down right brutal and barbaric .

A combination of compound illiteracy, mental retardation from generational inbreeding and constant senseless communal clashes has made the average Ebonyi person a soulless savage beast .

The igbos can not deny what I just wrote about their Ebonyi brothers and they know them for senseless spontaneous and unprovoked violence. I had the misfortune of attending a friend's traditional wedding in Ebonyi and on our back from the village we were accosted by some of the jobless youth of the community who outrightly threatened and extorted us before allowing us leave their accursed village. Our sin was that we came and took one of their sisters away in marriage. It was so surreal and I thought at first it was just some obscure local customs but when we phoned the bride's people on our predicament they told us to pay whatever they demand from us and not in any way argue or resist them. The bride's relatives refused outright to even come and intercede on our behalf. At the end we coughed out 50k and had our windscreen smashed as we made our way out that accursed village .

Since that day, I have a totally different perspective about Ebonyi people and their penchant for unprovoked and senseless violence.

I dare any Igbo here to deny what I wrote about Ebonyi people here .

Ipob has its most robust and fanatical adherents in Ebonyi especially in Abakailaki and Ezza environs

I am willing to wager that the killers were from Ebonyi. The state has borders with every Igbo state and is smack in the middle of Igbo land making it very easy for them to infiltrate every state in the region.

Empty rant of epic proportions!

Meanwhile, when are Igbo-haters and IPOB-haters like you and your miserable ilk going to start a thread on the tens of innocent souls hacked down almost on a daily basis in the north!?

Any murdering done IS THE HANDWORK OF BLOODTHIRSTY JUHADIST SCUMBAGS FROM THE MUSLIM CORE NORTH....and you can take this to the bank! Your murderous campaign in Alaigbo would be returned back to you and your family a thousand times over!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by EmperorHadrain: 1:12am On May 10, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Empty rant of epic proportions!

Meanwhile, when are Igbo-haters and IPOB-haters like you and your miserable ilk going to start a thread on the tens of innocent souls hacked down almost on a daily basis in the north!?

Any murdering done IS THE HANDWORK OF BLOODTHIRSTY JUHADIST SCUMBAGS FROM THE MUSLIM CORE NORTH....and you can take this to the bank! Your murderous campaign in Alaigbo would be returned back to you and your family a thousand times over!

North is not my problem .

Unlike you wandering homeless economic refugees we avoid the north like a plague .

But since you have joined their league we expect you to keep your senseless killings in your useless Biafra and not extend it into the ND.

Is that too hard for your inbred brain to process you sister raping cun.t mutilating Ebonyi Osu terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:13am On May 10, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

We don't expect such senseless killings from you igbos.

Now you are dragging with north in senseless killings and you expect us to clap for you abi?

We thought you were somewhat descent but from look of things brought about your embracing of satanic Judaism in place of Christianity you have shown yourself to be equally (if not more) barabaric like the north.

So why should we accept you into the assembly of a civilised southern confederacy if you behave no different than Bokos and Fulani herdsmen?

This is not the vision nor future I have for the Niger Delta so please take your new found madness back to your Zio shithole yeast.
Can you imagine what they are competing with?

Small thing, if you talk they'll say what about the killings in so so place? What about bokoharam? What about bandit? Really guys? grin

These guys don't deserve to be part of the south. They should be lumped together with those folks up north

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:15am On May 10, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Unlike you wandering homeless economic refugees we avoid the north like a plague .

But since you have joined their league we expect you to keep your senseless killings in your useless Biafra and not extend it into the ND.

Is that too hard for your inbred brain to process you sister raping cun.t mutilating Ebonyi Osu terrorist.
gbam! Now South East is not just part but top of the list.
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:19am On May 10, 2022
Slynation:
Offcourse I will sleep, but lemme assume it was the infiltrated core desert Northerners that is enforcing the sit at home order every Monday, I will also assume it was the infiltrated core desert Northerners that is staging a guerrilla warfare against the Military and other security agencies, I will also assume ESN is all of a sudden nowhere to be found and have all dropped their weapons.

But remember the wise saying "We won't know the effects until it start affecting us"

When there's probable cause to blame Igbo elements for attacking police and army checkpoints, i wouldn't shy away from doing so! I concede that in some of the incidents of attacks on police and army checkpoints and stations, that Igbo elements may be culpable! we can go into why i think this is the case if you want!

However, when a gruesome and ritualistic murder of a Igbo Ada (who wasn't even in uniform or on duty) occurs....with her head cut off and the murderous act recorded and uploaded on social-media, then i'm in no doubt that this is much more than the usual targeting of Nigerian security personnel in the south-east.....this has a premeditated, evil and hateful angle to the crime, and NO IGBO WOULD DO THAT TO HIS OWN KISNFOLK....CERTAINLY NOT ONE WHO PASSIONATELY WANTS TO FREE HIS PEOPLE FROM THE SLAVE CAMP OF 'ONE NIGERIA'! Does it make sense to you that IPOB would go about murdering the very people it wants to free....and record the act to upload on social-media, when they are actively seeking the support of the int'l community!? As Judge Judy might say, 'if it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true'!

You may want to think ESN have taken their weapons and are using them to butcher their own kinsfolk....you don't have the mental capacity to raise above the murderous and bloodthirsty existence you've become used to!

5 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:23am On May 10, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Those, just like the madness in your region is no business of mine. There's no difference, all cursed region.

So why are you masturbating like a dog

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by EmperorHadrain: 1:27am On May 10, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
gbam! Now South East is not just part but top of the list.

You mind the fools .

See how they are dragging scores with the Boko infested north.
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by generalwo(m): 1:27am On May 10, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Same way Southwest will burn to the ground for killing endsars protesters.

Same way north will burn to the ground for massacring Benue indigenes on weekly basis.
..... Southerners were killed by the police... We all know that.... The north is besieged by insurgency...... And so iz the east... You will never see yoruba youths fight and kill themselves to the point of beheading their very own people.... Tufia...... Wo.
. Na una know... Make una dey behead each other...... E no kuku kwasine me

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by UNDFTD: 1:29am On May 10, 2022
haslaw:

Only a despicable tribe could kill one of their own in such a gruesome, heartless and wicked manner. My body was shaking for over 30 minutes after watching that evil act and you even have the heart to deny and protect her killers.

Now I know YOO people are children of satan and it pains me that I share the same country with such evil.

YOO EVIL pigs have cursed your land by spilling THE blood of your own sister in such a gruesome and wicked manner and YOO will never know peace.

You are to dumb and beyond stupid. You just open your dirty a$$ orifice and start spewing garbage. You and your generation are the DEVILS in our land, you freaking M0R0N! What evidence do you have to show who did the killings? Absolutely NONE! But you come on this platform to show your ignorance and idiocy. You ought to be ashamed of your foolish self.

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by UNDFTD: 1:31am On May 10, 2022
haslaw:

Only a despicable tribe could kill one of their own in such a gruesome, heartless and wicked manner. My body was shaking for over 30 minutes after watching that evil act and you even have the heart to deny and protect her killers.

Now I know YOO people are children of satan and it pains me that I share the same country with such evil.

YOO EVIL pigs have cursed your land by spilling THE blood of your own sister in such a gruesome and wicked manner and YOO will never know peace.

Answer the questions that were raised and stop being silly! This is not the first time you and your Fulani masters have staged killings and blame IPOB. So, you can make all your allegations but that do NOT make them true. You are too dumb and beyond stupid. You just open your dirty a$$ orifice and start spewing garbage. You and your generation are the DEVILS in our land, you freaking M0R0N! What evidence do you have to show who did the killings? Absolutely NONE! But you come on this platform to show your ignorance and idiocy. You ought to be ashamed of your foolish self.

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:33am On May 10, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Diseased swine...I'M FROM THE NIGER-DELTA AS WELL! What's your own state and ethnicity!?

So all the ranting you've spent, what i hope is 'valuable' time, to do on this thread is just 'so the murders are kept in our useless Biafra...not extending to the ND'!? Well,now you're talking....it's all about your hatred or should i say insecurities about BIAFRA! Next time, get straight to the point and don't start with deceptive crocodile tears b'cos we can see through all your bullshit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:34am On May 10, 2022
UNDFTD:

Answer the questions that were raised and stop being silly! This is not the first time you and your Fulani masters have staged killings and blame IPOB. So, you can make all your allegations but that do NOT make them true. You are too dumb and beyond stupid. You just open your dirty a$$ orifice and start spewing garbage. You and your generation are the DEVILS in our land, you freaking M0R0N! What evidence do you have to show who did the killings? Absolutely NONE! But you come on this platform to show your ignorance and idiocy. You ought to be ashamed of your foolish self.

WORD! wink

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by olawonder(m): 1:45am On May 10, 2022
derecho:
I was enjoying your contribution until you subtly showed some bile.

I tried reading most comments...this is the 5th page...only a few are objective. Most are just out to bash other tribes as usual.

I haven't watched the video and I'm not interested because I don't like seeing what's been described
Concerning speaking fluent Igbo, that proves NOTHING. There are Yorubas and Hausas that speak fluent Igbo language.

The point is who did it?

Are the IPOB or ESN or UGM always searching vehicles travelling? Were these couple in their Military wears to make the IPOB or whoever single them out?
We need more unbiased info to conclude that it was IPOB.

IPOB, that I have been reading about would have celebrated killing soldiers BUT they denied it.

IPOB may be evil but some of these crimes could be staged or done by other criminals. The death of the other Hausa lawyer who visited Imo after Hope Uzodinma became governor is still fresh.Initially IPOB was fingered but you saw that they've swept it under the carpet.

Nigerian Army needs to be believable.

IPOB would naturally fade out when the residents see the Soldiers as their friends and they feel safer with the FG.Out of two evils, people usually choose the lesser one.

Look who’s accusing others of bashing and making tribal comments undecided did you read what your fellow tribesman typed which I was responding to? So u didn’t watch the video and you insinuated that it was staged? Is it possible that with all of the attacks IPOB hv suffered from the military and few clashes they’ve had with the Fulanis, that they hv urge for vengeance? That they can also kill those they see as traitors and snitches? Are members of the IPOD organization capable and willing to kill?

If speaking Igbo doesn’t prove anything… should we conclude also that the Fulanis perpetrating killings in the East or indeed Southwest are Igbos because obviously there are Igbos who can speak Kanuri and Hausa fluently too?

When northerners or southwesterners commit atrocities, they are culpable but when your ppl do the same actions, it’s staged!

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by olawonder(m): 1:56am On May 10, 2022
successmatters:

Do you know the number of northerners who can speak fluent Igbo? Obviously you don't.

The Northerners can always say the same after every killing… or there are no Easterners who speak fluent kanuri or Hausa?

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Freedom34: 2:13am On May 10, 2022
Ohizman73:

it is not really about how bad the video is but the fact that a particular killing is focused more than the other when they have the same rating. there has not been any such focus on the killings and attrocities being carried out in the east and elsewere in the country by same Nigerian security forces against its own fellow Nigerians as the killings of the army couple.[
My gentleman,
(1) d bolded is very far from d truth!
Almost a day doesn't pass without news of d security forces bombarding and 'neutralizing' boko haram and their bandit cousins.
A quick google search shd put a dagger to ds fallacy!

(2) To whom much is given much is expected.
The outlook of a toddler eating soil/playing in d mud can't be equated to an adult doing same! It is fóoolishness for d adult to expect ppl to see his action in d same light as dt of d toddler. Why? Because of d disparity in their levels of understanding!

Its calls for concern when d (supposedly) 'great' (sic) particular tribe, touted to be d most intelligent tribe in black Africa compare themselves and their actions with those of brainwashed religious fundamentalists like boko haram and co. Have u guys gotten that low?

When, as d 'most intelligent' tribe in black Africa u r supposed to be comparing urselves with higher societies, u r comparing urselves with d scums of d earth!
Eyahhhhhhhh..... cool
Have women not only being killed ,raped and maimed in such audicious manner by security forces (have people forgotten soon when it was captured on camera soldiers raping women in Rivers or so then and put in a nationalnewspaper.the army then denied the incident. but on investigation some of the women raped confirmed the incident ). but so much sympathy is being spotlighted on that particular army woman.
Yes, I remember that event, even a picture of a soldier giving a girl 'doggie' was attached to The newspaper exposé. And I could also recall that there was an outcry by d general public against such. I didn't remember d military justifying such barbaric action in any guise as Igbos and d particular 'tribe' (u mentioned) are currently doing.
Am not in support of the killings of any body of any particular tribe of my country Nigeria.But there is somuch injustice going on in the country that is one sided.it is really unfourtunate on said happenings and nothing is being made to salvage the situation.The issue is not whether it is IPOB or what ever that is should be held responsible.But a forum to address why all these incessant bloodshed if it is not bandits,boko haram,it is UGM or IPOB. The killings and bloodshed should be halted.
So, as there are 'injustices going on in d nation' d most sensible tin to do to stem it in d bud na to dey cut, cook and chop (c.c.c) d heads, pricks and vaginas of una blodas and sisters shey?
Lolz.......... Odinma!
cool

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by haslaw(m): 3:18am On May 10, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

All this is empty hot air!

Didn't watch any clip as, unlike you hateful bigots, i actually don't have the stomach to watch gory clips of beheadings! However, just know that if the killings did occur (don't care where it occurred as they could have been targeted anywhere), THEY WERE MURDERED BY CORE NORTHERN MUSLIM AGENTS OF THE FULANI HEGEMONY WITH THE INTENTION OF DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU LOT ARE DOING ON THIS THREAD.....TO BLAME IPOB AND MAZI KANU! Your murderous campaign in Alaigbo will backfire and come back to haunt you evil lot a thousand fold!

YOO are despicable child of satan for defending the killers of your own sister. That solder lady and her husband were killed in such a gruesome manner and YOO EVIL lots are protecting her killers. YOO will never know peace and her blood spilled on her ancestral lands will hunt her killers and the people defending her killer like you

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by haslaw(m): 3:25am On May 10, 2022
UNDFTD:

Only a despicable child of satan like YOO would defend such evil. YOO EVIL lots murdered an innocent lady, her husband and his family in such a gruesome and wicked manner and YOO are defending her killers.

After watching that video, I have realised that YOO IGBOS are too EVIL to be close to. I have started avoiding all IGBOS both at work and at home. Instead of you to condemn such horrible acts, many of you are rejoicing, praising and defending her killers online.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Ishilove: 3:35am On May 10, 2022
Some of your kinsmen are nurturing baby snakes all in the name of 'defending ala ndi Igbo from the oppression of the Fulani government'.

One of the baby snakes are IPOB.

If you are Igbo and you are supporting this bloodletting going on before your very noses--- even when you know the truth, the repercussions you will suffer in the long run will be of epic proportions.
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by haslaw(m): 3:43am On May 10, 2022
ceejayluv:

Frankly, that northern thugs are bombing and killing themselves doesn't mean that we Igbos should degenerate to such barbarism. The army lady is just one of the many Igbos souls that have been Taken after being tagged "Saboteurs" by blood thirsty Igbo anarchists.

Yeebos are the worst level of barbarism in the world. All evil acts known to man exists in your communities like:-

Cannibalism
Baby factories
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Ucutism
Ritualists
Tribalism
Fake and substandard products.
Etc

Yeebos are the definition of barbaric.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by pasuma(m): 3:53am On May 10, 2022
So Dora Akunluyi husband na Yoruba abi?

successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will. The only people who have strong murder genes in them are from the North.

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.The killing of the army couple looks like what they will do the North. Other tribes in Nigeria are also known to cut human heads and harvest organs.

50 people were slaughtered in zamfara and theirs no news about it.
3 people were roasted in Katsina and no piim from any news media
Benue nko?
Kaduna has lost almost 250,ooo people since buharei rule but its not in the news as the midget is paying newsmen not to publish the news.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

I repeat, its a well funded propaganda mill targeted at a tribe.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Joeyfizzo: 3:54am On May 10, 2022
Igbos killing Igbos ....so sad! Igbo people use ur Igbo head oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport / Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister / Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.