Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus (43923 Views)

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Murdered Soldier Couple: Gloria Matthew's Family Speaks From Nkwere / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by KIDfurniture(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2022
So some humans re claiming the barbaric execution of the couple didn’t happen in the yeast…well what about the killing in osumenyi at a beer parlor ? That’s my fucking village man. God forbid I visit that village for now. Igbos without education re very deadly… they re like the fulanis. They re used by their people that have money for destruction only.. Igbos without education re deadly.. I weep for my people ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Nigerialabalaba: 8:40pm On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
May God heal Nigeria
Omo Igbo, u see ur blood thirsty Ibo ipob terrorists.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by generalwo(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2022
The fools from the east won't like this at all because some still blindly believe that the video was doctored..... If indeed the video was doctored, where are the couples in the video?? At least they should still be alive and should have come out to say they are not dead.... Or are the blind fools from the east trying to tell me that the victims were not Nigerians too??

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by dalass(f): 8:41pm On May 09, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Watched the clip today. It was too gory and heart wrenching.

I couldn't watch at first. Watching it is the saddest thing ever....

They didn't commit any crime aside being soldiers... Her brothers killed her and husband. Igbo girls may not have anyone to follow them to their villages for traditional marriage again...

When soldiers go to avenge their colleagues deaths now, the innocent people will suffer for it.... Violence is never the solution. But will they listen? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Neddstark: 8:42pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

I repeat, its a well funded propaganda mill targeted at a tribe.

Your case is hopeless. Even if Ipob kills your family members, you will still praise them. The money used for your education should have been used to rear chickens. It would have reaped investment by now unlike having to read trash from you.

8 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Sterope(f): 8:42pm On May 09, 2022
The denial is from a place of bigotry where 'it is Northerners and Muslims that are known for extremism extremism'. Violence isn't peculiar to a religion or tribe.

It is shame this happening and if both sides aren't careful. It will change the narrative not for the better.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by generalwo(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2022
Balkan:
This one is pained that IPOB busted their lies. Nkwere is a Local government. Which village is he from. Igbo people don't adopt English name as their saw name
. U can't spell surname and u dey claim werin?? So of all the hundreds of millions of igbos roaming the surface of the earth, no single one of them get English surname??

7 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by samsard(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

Which kain capping be this? Are Igbos not humans? Which kain talk be this? Even Jesus was killed by people who are considered to be God's chosen. This is how northerners denied Boko Haram for years

4 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LZAA: 8:43pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

People like that cattle Beremx are supporting UGM. May UGM visit her family.
You all can keep living in denial, that's your problem. It is your land getting destroyed, not mine. Fools like Beremx move freely in Lagos on Mondays but support sit at home in the East. The greatest enemies of Igbos are fellow Igbos.
Which land is getting destroyed?
Please provide pictorial evidence
Infact include the extrajudicial killings by the security forces as well
Ipob this ipob that
A group that has since called off sit at he
Smh

4 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Mustiboy(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2022
Watched the video. Nothing short of gruesome and terrible

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 09, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
50 people Wheddon killed in North today why are we not talking about Why always only this tiny igbo they like to talk about

LOL...The North is reaping their benefit of years of denial and doing nothing about the issues...which they were warned about, millions of times ,even by some of their own people over the years. And yes, their eyes are opening now.Buhari said an attack on Boko is an attack on North...now he cannot move by road to Daura, and even had his plane threatened by a SAM like weapon not to long ago.

The question is, do you want the SE to be like the North is now? Do you want armed thugs running the show everywhere, because Buhari? Do you want to keep coddling these baby crocodiles and cobras because Biafra must come? Do we have to wait before they start bombing Owerri, Enugu, Ohafia and Aba before you guys wake the eff up?

North spent years doing themselves, thinking they were doing Southern leaders. They were busy blaming Zionists, CIA, Amerika, etc etc...eveyrone but themselves. Now they are enjoying well well. Must the South make the same mistake?

Besides, this thread is about the violence in the SE. Not the North. There are countless threads on the issues in the North.

4 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by anungangampu: 8:44pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

How old are you, where you living in onitsha pre-2000. Do you know how Lagos Trade fair and Alaba started? Do you know what chase most of the millionaire and influencial igbo men had pre- year 2000

You need your elders to lecture you. Seems we have the most stupid youths in Nigeria as of date that knows nothing about his own nature or history.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by KIDfurniture(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2022
I wonder why they have not killed that boy called Kanu nnamdi. That boy brainwashed many illiterate Igbos oh. I wonder how he did it ? Well any Igbo Man U meet without education is deadly & desperate. He should be wasted and ipob

Kaiser20:
The best achievement of Buhari is the capture of Nnamdi Kanu, and put him under luck and key.
The next move will be to use the same jet in bombing Sambisa Forest to bomb all ipob locations this time, no mercy.
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LZAA: 8:45pm On May 09, 2022
KIDfurniture:
So some humans re claiming the barbaric execution of the couple didn’t happen in the yeast…well what about the killing in osumenyi at a beer parlor ? That’s my fucking village man. God forbid I visit that village for now. Igbos without education re very deadly… they re like the fulanis. They re used by their people that have money for destruction only.. Igbos without education re deadly.. I weep for my people ..
Your post alone shows you are not igbo
I know imo state boys who recorded the truth
So oga swerve

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by dalass(f): 8:45pm On May 09, 2022
KIDfurniture:

Thanks for acknowledging the evil going on in the South East... I'm suspecting those saying contrary in denial of the obvious admissions on Nairalands. There are videos that those terrorists who called themselves UGM, IPOB, etc are doing against their own people post... It's simply wickedness.... God will judge them!

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by generalwo(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2022
Them burn police stations, them say na propaganda, them chop human meat, them say na propaganda.... Them dey kidnap, them say na propaganda... Them dey attack security installations, them say na propaganda.... Them dey thief bread from bread van... Them say na propaganda.... Now they are killing their own... Them still say na propaganda.... Even when the snake will begin to eat itself, they will still call it propaganda because even when they are slaughtered, they will still be hailed by the very same people they are killing them and their families... Those of us watching from afar, will still call it propaganda

5 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Sterope(f): 8:47pm On May 09, 2022
There is a difference between Igbos and Igbos. Igbos are Igbos but not all Igbos are Igbos. Amongst the Ipob members and supporters, some would have found that video and recent events alarming as you have.
LocalStandard1:
I used to support the Igbos and their "struggle", I was so enraged about what I thought was done to them that I considered going to the East to help them fight, even contribute monetary. Since those pictures and video came out I have been angry and heavily disappointed in what the Igbos are doing and even supporting, now just seeing an Igbo man or woman make me assume them to be cannibals and savages.

Igbos should know that this was how the Civil War started. Those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it. Making an enemy of everybody doesn't make you courageous or wise but the direct opposite. Those images has opened the eyes of a lot of people, it has turned away the support many people have for you and most importantly many people's hearts are becoming filled with hate for the Igbos. You can't win this war, you definitely won't get your Biafra like this.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by OVB123: 8:48pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

U are very useless, even with the evidences sofar, u are still doubting the authenticity of the video? U b ozwor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Sicilyjoe: 8:52pm On May 09, 2022
Balkan:
This one is pained that IPOB busted their lies. Nkwere is a Local government. Which village is he from. Igbo people don't adopt English name as their saw name

There are thousands and millions of igbos using English name as thier surname, especially abia and imo state people

5 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by anungangampu: 8:53pm On May 09, 2022
LZAA:
Only God knows what ndigbo did to that clown in charge of this contraption that this propaganda keeps on being repeated
First they blame IPOB
then ESN
Then Unknown Gunmen
Every other administration(northern inclusive ) have ruled and never had a problem with ndigbo
Then this bunch of stupid charlatans arrive and blame igbos
FYI igbos do not do senseless violence
You tried flooding our land with crystal meth and saw how we got rid of that nonsense
Clowns
ibu ezigbo Anuofia. Keep living in denial. Ezi ofia

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LZAA: 8:53pm On May 09, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I used to support the Igbos and their "struggle", I was so enraged about what I thought was done to them that I considered going to the East to help them fight, even contribute monetary. Since those pictures and video came out I have been angry and heavily disappointed in what the Igbos are doing and even supporting, now just seeing an Igbo man or woman make me assume them to be cannibals and savages.

Igbos should know that this was how the Civil War started. Those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it. Making an enemy of everybody doesn't make you courageous or wise but the direct opposite. Those images has opened the eyes of a lot of people, it has turned away the support many people have for you and most importantly many people's hearts are becoming filled with hate for the Igbos. You can't win this war, you definitely won't get your Biafra like this.
Lies told time and time again tend to be viewed as the truth
Oga for your information the British and USA started the civil war when they warned the north not to secede after the counter coup
Declassified intelligence files confirmed this
No dey clever by half o

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LZAA: 8:54pm On May 09, 2022
anungangampu:
ibu ezigbo Anuofia. Keep living in denial. Ezi ofia
Eeya
I burst una lies again cheesy
We know the people pushing this ipob is violent agenda in alaigbo

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by fullblast(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2022
I'm Yoruba and I don't think this is ipob's actions at all.
If you critically watch the gruesome video, The inhuman nature of cutting off the female organ of the female soldier is a critical evidence that this could be a murder committed by a lover turned down by the late female soldier. This could just be a personal vendetta and a cover-up to smear ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by wingmanIII: 8:55pm On May 09, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Hate Igbos cause of a few barbarians? How is this more deplorable or barbaric than the daily ritual killings and skull mining in Yoruba land?
Have you hated Yorubas for that?
Don't deceive your self. Most of you have no sane reason to hate Igbos. Keep hating though

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by okoIYAyin(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
My own be say make Omoluabi avoid SouthEast for now may we not mourn our brothers over some evil wicked people amen

True talk my brother!!! I was posted to the south east for nysc, i relocated asap!!! May we not be unfortunate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by platymus: 8:56pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will. The only people who have strong murder genes in them are from the North.

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.

Please just stop talking or posting nonsensical jargons! facts abounds everywhere that IPOB/ESN is responsible for the killing but your tribal conscience won't allow you to accept the truth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Franklyspeakin: 8:57pm On May 09, 2022
Stop typing rubbish.
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will. The only people who have strong murder genes in them are from the North.

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.The killing of the army couple looks like what they will do the North. Other tribes in Nigeria are also known to cut human heads and harvest organs.

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by lampi: 8:58pm On May 09, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorist organization is the most foolish terrorist group in the universe. They attack and deny.

Devil sent Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Igboland.

End IPOB to save lives!

See the link in my signature to sign a petition for world leaders to list IPOB as a terrorist group.
U will definitely die of frustration. Ipob has come to stay no matter all ur propaganda.
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by theamazonguru(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.

I am afraid you are wrong.
A very close friend went for a function in Imo and unfortunately drove into the brutal UGM. This is a fellow igbo man ooh.They told him to start saying his final prayers as he would be made a scape goat for daring to defile their sit at home order.
My guy said he was just thinking of what will become of his wife and the little baby they just had.

But God came through for him, as one of them from nowhere came and begged his fellows to let the guy man go.
That was how he escaped death that day.
Bros this dare devil group is real. I pray you do not become a victim before you believe they murder for real.

8 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by anungangampu: 8:59pm On May 09, 2022
LZAA:

Eeya
I burst una lies again cheesy
We know the people pushing this ipob is violent agenda in alaigbo
Nwanne ndi ara(mad) bu ihe Biafra na isi ka ndi isi di mma. If you act as if all is well, you are becoming a part of those supporting thugs and animals in human skin to operate without interference in the name of biafra restoration.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti / Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.