Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor (25129 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) / Mohammed Idris: Why Bandits Kidnapped Me – Niger Commissioner / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students (2) (3) (4)

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by leanonme82: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nwangwu, popularly known as Akwa Okuko Tiwaraki, was kidnapped on Sunday at his new hotel, Triple P Hotel in Oba, Idemili North Local Government Area of the state, and was released in the early hours of Saturday after ransom payment.

The released kidnapped Anambra State native doctor, Chidozie Nwangwu, has revealed that those who abducted him had links to the infamous sit-at-home enforcers.
Sharing his experience in the hand of the hoodlums with his friends and well-wishers, on Saturday, Akwa Okuko said that if he had escaped the abduction, the kidnappers would have killed more people and kidnapped more guests in the Hotel.

The popular social media native doctor who had boasted of having numerous powers, claimed that his abductors want to kidnap 50 wealthy Anambrarians. He added that his kidnappers killed no fewer than 20 people in his presence.

“Let me tell you all what happened. While I was in the kidnappers’ den, I listened to the radio and saw how people were speaking all kinds of rubbish, so I decided to set the record straight," Daily Post quoted him to have said.

[b]“What happened was that I was there (at home) that day, at around 11:30, when someone named Okey Japan called me and said they were at my hotel, and that they were spending money, and had spent close to N300,000, and that they would have wanted me to be around.

“I obliged them and drove to the hotel all by myself, in my new car. No one came with me. I was there, and not up to 30 minutes, gunshot rented the air. People started running helter-skelter. I now went out to see what happening, and the people started shooting at me.

“They killed two of my security men. I don’t want to reveal much now, but I know that only two things can only save a man. If your charms do not save you, your money will save you.
“Anyone who has charms should have money. So the people took me into their car. If I wanted to run away, I would have run away, but I have seen those that were shot and I said if I leave, they will kill many people. A lot of people were lying down, and if I wanted to leave, they would have killed many.

“The story too would have been that the whole thing started when I came in, meaning that I was the one who brought in kidnappers. I decided to follow them to show that my hands were clean. What I did was to save many souls. If you think they took me because I ate people’s money, let me tell you I did not. If I eat your money, come to me I will give you money because I have money.

“People may be rejoicing that it happened to me but let me tell you, if the death that killed the rich, encounters the poor, it will crush him.
“This whole thing is related to these sit-at-home people, and they mentioned names of more people they will take, but it’s not something I can say now. They killed many in front of me. They killed up to 20 people before me. I did not take anyone’s money, they just came to kidnap and their target is people who have money. They wanted to kidnap as many as 50 people from my hotel that day, but I rather followed them,” he narrated.

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/29/those-who-kidnapped-me-have-links-sit-home-crisis-killed-20-people-my-presence-says

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by triple996(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
you were kidnapped by your brothers, a big thanks to Nnamdi kanu for destroying ndigbo grin

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by leanonme82: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
He probably decided not to add that some of the 20 people killed in his presence were also eaten.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by silvoclaira: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na dem dem

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Odin13: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Let Ekpa bingos keep supporting stupidity

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Davicl: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Okay, thank God it's not the other region by now the News would've been found headless somewhere

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Afamed: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Toorrr.

Even if you decide not to eat from the delicious food that you prepared, you must enjoy by fire 🔥 by force from the Aroma.

The Ipob international terrorist organisation are living up to their names

Ndewo nu

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by tunde1200(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hmmmm you should have allowed them to kill more people now and escape yourself alone.
After all na easterners they are after

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by duro4chang(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Arapmoi22:

Everyone knows that the people behind sit at home are Fulani herdsmen.

And the people they want to kill in South yeast are the nupes.

Onyiara.
Instead of facing the reality they will begin to blame other tribe. They will soon understand.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by FreeStuffsNG: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Thank God he is free at last. I am happy for him. May God console those who lost loved ones and may God heal Igboland. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Passionate888: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na dem

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Puss360(f): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
The more we look the less we see...

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Typing: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fake native Doctor. Like Mmesoma's Jamb result. grin grin grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yeast

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by jmoore(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Now that he knows the kidnappers, when will he give the police information that will lead to the arrest of the kidnappers?

His story did not say they have repented, so they have more planned operations.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Vickiees: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Una no dey fear oh, una kidnap the gods

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by davodyguy: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Taa

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
leanonme82:
He probably decided not to add that some of the 20 people killed in his presence were also eaten.

That's certain .

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Zigzagman: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin they kidnapped native doctor.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Creamypie(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fool. See excuse for not asking his lifeless gods to save him. .. "If I escaped, more deaths would have occurred. Pastors and native doctors are psychologists, but different way of working and attaining same goal

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by inoki247: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol u no go sha say na DSS or Fulani I'm sure if na Fulani herdsmen kidnap him he go don mention derr name...

So na ur people dey run the thing...

21 Likes

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by khalling2008: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
H
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by ahnie: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Here to read comments ...of a truth,I was kinda expecting him to disappear Sha

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by ruggedtimi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Okey Japan once u hear that name knw say na Spare part dealer.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Good to know he is back .... Biko talk to your chi ... To send bad energy away from the land and obodo Nigeria.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Dittodat: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
IPOB CANNIBALS.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Typing: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
leanonme82:

True talk.
Cannibalism is legalized in that Region. They value human being flesh more than Chicken grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by hardcore007: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
TF did I just read, Lol.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Rolexx22: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Good

Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings / PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls