Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar (4173 Views)

What A Kwara Man Told Me This Morning / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
So this evening I decided to visit a bar and restaurant somewhere around Surulere area to down some bottles of Heineken beer along with a plate of catfish pepper-soup. While gulping my third Heineken bottle of beer and also staring at the girls with big Ikebe trooping into the bar, I noticed the man sitting beside me was busy lamenting to himself. I politely asked him "Oga, hope no wahala" and he responded " See ehn......ko ni da fun APC", na Ogun go kill anybody wey go tell me to vote for Tinubu for this upcoming election. I said to him, "Oga, why na? his response was: Bag of rice wey we I been dey buy before for N6,500 now it's N40,000. he confided in me that since the price of rice has skyrocketed he hasn't been able to buy a bag of rice for his family. I now asked him who would he be voting for in this election, he said himself, his wife and 3 grown up children are all obedient. he said, at his age, no amount of bribe will make him vote for Tinubu. Case closed, na so me I just pretend like say I no get candidate and continue gulping my Heineken beer till I waka comot from the bar.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by REDshouse(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Go and slip

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Omo, I swear, this election go surprise so many. it won't be as usual. many people go collect money still vote their conscience.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Afamed: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:
So this evening I decided to visit a bar and restaurant somewhere around Surulere area to down some bottles of Heineken beer along with a plate of catfish pepper-soup. While gulping my third Heineken bottle of beer and also staring at the girls with big Ikebe trooping into the bar, I noticed the man sitting beside me was busy lamenting to himself. I politely asked him "Oga, hope no wahala" and he responded " See ehn......ko ni da fun APC", na Ogun go kill anybody wey go tell me to vote for Tinubu for this upcoming election. I said to him, "Oga, why na? his response was: Bag of rice wey we I been dey buy before for N6,500 now it's N40,000. he confided in me that since the price of rice has skyrocketed he hasn't been able to buy a bag of rice for his family. I now asked him who would he be voting for in this election, he said himself, his wife and 3 grown up children are all obedient. he said, at his age, no amount of bribe will make him vote for Tinubu. Case closed, na so me I just pretend like say I no get candidate and continue gulping my Heineken beer till I waka comot from the bar.

This una tactics no dey work again ooooooo. Try other time

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Mickykarim: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
YOU ARE BOTH TWO IDLE IDIOTS.

Your FOOLISH companion cannot afford a bag of rice for his family and whilst lamenting busied himself with beer to the detriment of the wellbeing of his family. Yet blame Tinubu who never had anything to do with the plight from a planless life of a senseless goat you sat with. And you was busy wasting away your life salivaing over what belongs to others and will turn around to blame anubodu for the miserable life of a dog you live.

TWO USELESS WASTED LIVES.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Afamed:

This una tactics no dey work again ooooooo. Try other time
no wahala, your eyes go soon clear. Apc ma lulę Las Las.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by LeoDeKing: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okay, lemme seize this opportunity to narrate my experience with Obinna, a spare parts dealer.

I was passing by and I just saw some posters of Tinubu in his shop, then stopped by to ask him some questions.

I asked if he knew that the poster was suggesting he supported Tinubu. Obinna said, before nko, who he want support? He said he was in Anambra when Peter obi was the governor. But now he has relocated to Lagos which Tinubu governed for the same 8 years like Peter Obi in Anambra.

Obinna now asked, how will he vote Peter Obi so Nigeria will now be like Anambra when Tinubu that was Lagos state governor is contesting. Tufiakwa.

You can now come up with another tale by moonlight.

grin grin grin grin

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Durabest: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=ThEGodFaThErss post=117955087]So this evening I decided to visit a bar and restaurant somewhere around Surulere area to down some bottles of Heineken beer along with a plate of catfish pepper-soup. While gulping my third Heineken bottle of beer and also staring at the girls with big Ikebe trooping into the bar, I noticed the man sitting beside me was busy lamenting to himself. I politely asked him "Oga, hope no wahala" and he responded " See ehn......ko ni da fun APC", na Ogun go kill anybody wey go tell me to vote for Tinubu for this upcoming election. I said to him, "Oga, why na? his response was: Bag of rice wey we I been dey buy before for N6,500 now it's N40,000. he confided in me that since the price of rice has skyrocketed he hasn't been able to buy a bag of rice for his family. I now asked him who would he be voting for in this election, he said himself, his wife and 3 grown up children are all obedient. he said,I JUST READ SAME THING ON FACEBOOK BY ANOTHER STUPID OF YOUR TYPE.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mickykarim:
YOU ARE BOTH TWO IDLE IDIOTS.

Your FOOLISH companion cannot afford a bag of rice for his family and whilst lamenting busied himself with beer to the detriment of the wellbeing of his family. Yet blame Tinubu who never had anything to do with the plight from a planless life of a senseless goat you sat with. And you was busy wasting away your life salivaing over what belongs to others and will turn around to blame anubodu for the miserable life of a dog you live.

TWO USELESS WASTED LIVES.
Guy, abeg, carry your frustration comot for here. I'm not the cause of the depression that is eating deep into your miserable life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=Durabest post=117955261][/quote]
You're nothing but a piece of Durabest Condom.
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay, lemme seize this opportunity to narrate my experience with Obinna, a spare parts dealer.

I was passing by and I just saw some posters of Tinubu in his shop, then stopped by to ask him some questions.

I asked if he knew that the poster was suggesting he supported Tinubu. Obinna said, before nko, who he want support? He said he was in Anambra when Peter obi was the governor. But now he has relocated to Lagos which Tinubu governed for the same 8 years like Peter Obi in Anambra.

Obinna now asked, how will he vote Peter Obi so Nigeria will now be like Anambra when Tinubu that was Lagos state governor is contesting. Tufiakwa.

You can now come up with another tale by moonlight.

grin grin grin grin

Gbęnu ofo soun, you dey deceive your mumu self. you think I go about like you urchins fabricating stories?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Mickykarim: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

Guy, abeg, carry your frustration comot for here. I'm not the cause of the depression that is eating deep into your miserable life.

YOU, DRUNK WITH A FELLOW SENSELESS FAILED LIVES ASSOCIATING AND HOBNOBBING WASTING THE ALREADY MISERABLE LIVES YOU HAVE TOGETHER IN AN INAUSPICIOUS FEILD OF AMORALS AND BLAMING YOUR MISFORTUNES AND WOES ON PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY YOUR CONDEMNED LIVES TURN OUT.

Whilst lamenting your frustrations away to deaf hears calls a calm soul what you are.

HOW ELSE DO YOU PROVE WHY YOUR USELESS WASTED LIVES ARE THE WAY THEY ARE?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by LeoDeKing: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

Gbęnu ofo soun, you dey deceive your mumu self. you think I go about like you urchins fabricating stories?
Better than a drunkard spreading bear parlour gists over cyberspace.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Better than a drunkard spreading bear parlour gists over cyberspace.
drunkard? nope! everyone is not like your lazy father who drinks to stupor and jumps into the gutter and swims from One gutter to another.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by LeoDeKing: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

drunkard? nope! everyone is not like your lazy father who drinks to stupor and jumps into the gutter and swims from One gutter to another.
No be about insult, dis one na common sense.

Where you get this story wey you narrate up there? Of course beer parlour.

Who told you the story? Of course one man drinking away the money meant to take care of his family.

You narrating the story from him, what are you?
I just pretend like say I no get candidate and continue gulping my Heineken beer

Stop taking beer parlour gist to a public forum, this is not ipob WhatsApp group.

Finally, my father doesn't drink not to talk of being a drunkard, so shinedu, rest.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Holybaddo: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Next year we go know
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by SlavaUkraini: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Another Beer Parlour gist .... wink

But there are many disgruntled people in Lagos State that would never vote for the Notorious Drug Baron ....

They see him as the Architect of the failed state that Nigeria have become...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No be about insult, dis one na common sense.

Where you get this story wey you narrate up there? Of course beer parlour.

Who told you the story? Of course one man drinking away the money meant to take care of his family.

You narrating the story from him, what are you?

Stop taking beer parlour gist to a public forum, this is not ipob WhatsApp group.
so drinking beer is now an abomination? so what will you say about Professor Wole Soyinka who's an alcohol connoisseur? can you compare your father to him in all aspects of life?. abeg, park go one corner jare.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by jenniferjude613: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2022
And you were listening?
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by LeoDeKing: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

so drinking beer is now an abomination? so what will you say about Professor Wole Soyinka who's an alcohol connoisseur? can you compare your father to him in all aspects of life?. abeg, park go one corner jare.
Prof Wole Soyinka doesn't take beer parlour gist to public forum.

You said my father is a drunkard and I have told you my father doesn't drink let alone being a drunkard. Perhaps you are mistaking your father for mine.

If you care to know, I don't drink because I wasn't brought up by a drunkard.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Prof Wole Soyinka doesn't take beer parlour gist to public forum.

You said my father is a drunkard and I have told you my father doesn't drink let alone being a drunkard. Perhaps you are mistaking your father for mine.

If you care to know, I don't drink because I wasn't brought up by a drunkard.
being a miserable Tinubu urchin alone is the highest form of dehumanization. So you don't need to be a drunk before being useless in life.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2022
jenniferjude613:
And you were listening?
no, I was watching. see question
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by LeoDeKing: 12:13am On Oct 29, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

being a miserable Tinubu urchin alone is the highest form of dehumanization. So you don't need to be a drunk before being useless in life.
Is this one of the gists that ensued during the Heineken gulping contest in the bar?

10 Likes

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is this one of the gists that ensued during the Heineken gulping contest in the bar?
I understand your support for Tinubu is based on you retaining your agbero park job.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by LeoDeKing: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

I understand your support for Tinubu is based on you retaining your agbero park job.
Is there anything we won't hear from a Heineken gulping contestant?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by KingOfTheDamned: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Stay off drugs bro... You are gradually loosing it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

far better than your cocaine snorting Emilokan

1 Like

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by LeoDeKing: 12:20am On Oct 29, 2022
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by LeoDeKing: 12:21am On Oct 29, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

far better than your cocaine snorting Emilokan
Okay shinedu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 12:22am On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay shinedu.
Jamiu Alagbe
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by maestroferddi: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2022
Tinubu's popularity is majorly in this forum.

An incident happened two weeks ago in an area headquarters of one of the biggest Pentecostal churches in Nigeria.

The senior clergyman, a Yorubaman of Yorubamen tacitly asked congregants to ensure that they do not allow people responsible for their misery to be voted in... He unequivocally asked that Peter Obi should be voted for...

I was like really?

Shocks are loading for some people...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by KingOfTheDamned: 12:35am On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay shinedu.

Simplyleo/ LeoDeKing
Seems you stopped trying to scam Nairalanders with your Agriculture schemes fraud? grin

Stop being a troll bro.. find something meaningful to do with your time .

Grow up grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 / Nigeria Has Largest Student Population In Us – Envoy / Imo Contractors Threaten To Abandon Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.