Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month (25822 Views)

Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan / Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism / Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by eedimo(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2022
Suffer no dey tire them?
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by liverpudian9(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2022
Agbalagba ara yin eh si ma fi enu yin ka bukun, e ma teh sa
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Wchris(m): 6:19am On May 10, 2022
That lawyer is the world useless Man on Earth
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Torokos: 6:23am On May 10, 2022
I think this Clarke is under hard drug if not this rubbish will not be coming out of his mouth
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by President2001(m): 6:24am On May 10, 2022
Who dash this senseless man San
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by JANK23H(m): 6:25am On May 10, 2022
shankara7:
Rivers people are usually not intelligent. I'm not surprised
Just the way you aren't intelligent either.

He is a Yoruba SAN

Okpo!
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by tete7000(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2022
They have started again. A country of clowns.
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by PrinceMajestic: 6:29am On May 10, 2022
Yes he is correct, but it's only in the event of war or serious security threat. The Constitution made it clear and it can't be extended more than once 6 months. That's how I've been feeling that it could happen because of the security problems Nigeria is facing currently
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Sunsets: 6:36am On May 10, 2022
At 84, he fears no thunder. Use your mouth wisely. Anyways, I do not agree with the brilliant SAN.
MrALIVE:
May thunder fire your mouth there!!!
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Eriokanmi: 6:36am On May 10, 2022
State of emergency declaration is the only solution. The military should step in for 6 months or one year, I'm not talking of the politicians military oo. Call the arrangement any name...interim govt, temporary military rule...etc. They know these able men among themselves. No single state would experience vices anymore .
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by drmuchin: 6:38am On May 10, 2022
WHAT A BUNKUM CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYER
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by MrBONE2(m): 6:44am On May 10, 2022
MrALIVE:

grin
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Capernum: 6:45am On May 10, 2022
O jo wipe ori yin ti buru sir. E ti yaware patapata sir. 6 months ko 6 decades ni. Eyin were lasan lasan.
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by omolayomi06: 6:45am On May 10, 2022
Buhariiswicked:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-senior-lawyer-seeks-extension-of-buharis-tenure
sapele water at work..at this man age he still dey drink ogogoro, Niger delta and alcohol are 5&6.
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Bluellake: 6:45am On May 10, 2022
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Trustedpronet: 6:45am On May 10, 2022
MrALIVE:

I add another thunder to make your thunder more effective. In case your thunder missed the target too
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Duru009(m): 6:50am On May 10, 2022
APC lawyer, he has been feeding FAT through EFCC as a croni lawyer
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:52am On May 10, 2022
A chief statesman for that reason.

Bia OP wetin be Buhariiswicked
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2022
They should extend it to like 100 years, educated fool
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Badonasty(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2022
I believe the man is just trying to expose the loopholes in the Nigerian constitution…that headline is misleading

I think most people didn’t even read the story before commenting
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Nastysam: 6:59am On May 10, 2022
I hate how you talk......I have never quoted you before....You talk like some kind of hypocrite.....Online Pretender
post=112684744:
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots

Our Darling Daddy respect the Rules of Law.

Every sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know that by now.

Only Cannibals, murderers and online touts will ever doubt this.
If you are one of the aforementioned, quote this post now.

We Rise.
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Ayo8(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2022
Ogun kill that man…. Security he couldn’t fix for 8 years, he want to fix in 6months
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by OlawaleBammie: 7:01am On May 10, 2022
Mitsurugi:

The Chairman Committee of Vultures does not answer intelligent questions oga. He is an automaton.

Aahh, now i bliv wat people are saying about the guy cry

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Dozie32(m): 7:04am On May 10, 2022
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by jonnyjustcome22: 7:05am On May 10, 2022
Oloriburuku talking rubbish
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by meedoLock(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2022
Is it not obvious that this old man has lost the the touch of time and far from the reality?

He wants a regime who has continued and invented some of the all manners of insurgencies we've been having over the past 7 years without a forthcoming solution to start extending it for six, six months.

What happen to changing our ways to have a diff result?

Is it not glaring to the blind that nothing will come out of this regime's Nassaret?

Baba should shift and lipsrsealed for life abeg
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by gaskiyamagana: 7:11am On May 10, 2022
Compliant:
LAWYERS ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY
Only the fool, idiot, mad , slowpoke, and enemy of suffering Nigeria who can not differentiate between A and S will argue or doubt this judging by their leading and monumental roles in different matters arising in Nigeria. Is it not possible for buhari on this with all of Justice in his pocket?
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by davidvico(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2022
I guess they have paid this man to bring up this issue of tenure elongation���. Am really sorry for Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Brushstrokes20: 7:17am On May 10, 2022
Another senile simpleton is high on cow dung! undecided

No idiot born of a woman can drag Nig back again!

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Sunnyski: 7:20am On May 10, 2022
May you meet your ancestors soon before your stupidity gets out of hand.

Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Brushstrokes20: 7:27am On May 10, 2022
Another Arthur nzeribe that must be checkmated ASAP! undecided
what lifeless scammer couldn't do in 8 years, HE CANNOT DO IN HIS LIFE TIME undecided
Re: Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month by Schprobs: 7:27am On May 10, 2022
Buhariiswicked:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-senior-lawyer-seeks-extension-of-buharis-tenure

Continue
Southerner needs a provocation reason to depart from Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Senate Plans Law To Harvest 3 Trillion From Dormant Bank Accounts. / Saraki Shifty When Asked About Slashing NASS Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.