Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi (3998 Views)

How Akala’s Defection Is Changing Oyo APC Dynamics / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by thameamead(f): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2011
pynkspyce:

he should roll up his sleeves and get to work already. We are tired of all the stories. And he should make sure his high maintenance kids and wife and not spending all d money.

That family love over the top celebrations like the wedding of his daughter which i hear cost millions of naira, don't forget Akala also threw a mother of all weddings for his two ugly grin daughters.
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by Gbenge77(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2011
Akala no get shame at all.
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by deb(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2011
It is better that Ajiomobi is bringing it to public knowledge. Nigerians are not patient people and before long they will call him incompetent meanwhile the former looting gov had destroyed everyting before he came. Remember it is easier to destroy than tp build. Akala was and is still a nonentity. How he managed to become governor is still a surprise to everyone
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by favouredjb(f): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2011
sidon look mode activated
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by UNITEDMAN: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2011
akala was never the worst governor, he was better than lam adesina and rasheed ladoja, his flamboyant style did not really help him. i am not a fan of his but i don't think he is as worst as he is being described.
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by thameamead(f): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2011
UNITED MAN:

akala was never the worst governor, he was better than lam adesina and rasheed ladoja, his flamboyant style did not really help him. i am not a fan of his but i don't think he is as worst as he is being described.

Akala is the worst, he spent Oyo State's money on two over the top weddings for his daughters, one of his daughters has a boutique somewhere in IIbadan, most politicans are flamboyanT, Ya'r dua also threw a big wedding for his daughter when he was in power.
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by Anvaller: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2011
UNITED MAN:

U are right man. In reality, Akala was better than all the governors before him. Forget about all the negative stories around him. What did Lam Adeshina do? can anybody tell me? Nothing, that guy piped out money from the state thru rural electrification but rural was never electrified. But how would city people know? that is the strategy. Ibadan was very dirty with bad roads every where. Can anyone tell me if Ibadan was more clean then than now? Lam repainted veterinary hospital in Mokola without any facilities in it. That was all Lam could invite Obasanjo to commission, nothing else. I wonder how ppl 4get all these scandals so soon.

What did Ladoja do? He was relatively better than Lam though because Lam's performance was too poor but he only built a millenium school in Monatan area which, promised ppl he was going to construct an Ibadan circular road which he never did. He patched up the very bad roads of Lam and blame the rest of his non performance on godfather

Akala dualized all the major roads in Ibadan with functioning street lights and traffic lights. Ibadan never had that (except in the 80s), opened up new non existing roads. I wont go beyond this cos I am not campaigning. I am only driving home my points. I understand very well the Ibadan agenda in politics. The point is this, If Ajimobi did not perform, it is only gonna be the voiceless poor in the state that will complain, No Ibadan big boy would say anything against him because of course he is an Ibadan like them. In spite of Lams non performance, was he as hated as they hate Akala now? is he not being celebrated, infact now the godfather of ACN in the state. Much more to all this thing.
thameamead:

Akala is the worst, he spent Oyo State's money on two over the top weddings for his daughters, one of his daughters has a boutique somewhere in IIbadan, most politicans are flamboyanT, Ya'r dua also threw a big wedding for his daughter when he was in power.

Let me explain to you, what you dont know. Governors, senators, president, ministers and any other political office holder in Nigeria who is holding political office where ppl lobby them for any reason. These group of politician dont spend their own money when they do wedding for their children or at their own birthday etc.

Their lobbyists sponsor different things. This would say I would sponsor the canopy that would say I would sponsor the drinks, that other logistics. At the end of the day, too many rich sponsors for one wedding would end up lavish of course. Did you see wedding of Oshiomhole's daughter? what u call that? Unlavish

I beeeeg.
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by kasiem(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2011
Let this man keep gossiping with akala, while, people like rochas are slashing security votes.
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by Concept(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2011
What do you expect from a former police officer who was dismissed from the Force however Mr. Ajumobi should settle down fast to do business, time no dey, na soso noise, action we no see, Akala dey do birthday party, nobody dare challenge him, dey swagger round the town. Think sir!! Ur next action pls!!
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by seunlayi(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2011
Anvaller:

U are right man. In reality, Akala was better than all the governors before him. Forget about all the negative stories around him. What did Lam Adeshina do? can anybody tell me? Nothing, that guy piped out money from the state thru rural electrification but rural was never electrified. But how would city people know? that is the strategy. Ibadan was very dirty with bad roads every where. Can anyone tell me if Ibadan was more clean then than now? Lam repainted veterinary hospital in Mokola without any facilities in it. That was all Lam could invite Obasanjo to commission, nothing else. I wonder how ppl 4get all these scandals so soon.

What did Ladoja do? He was relatively better than Lam though because Lam's performance was too poor but he only built a millenium school in Monatan area which, promised ppl he was going to construct an Ibadan circular road which he never did. He patched up the very bad roads of Lam and blame the rest of his non performance on godfather

Akala dualized all the major roads in Ibadan with functioning street lights and traffic lights. Ibadan never had that (except in the 80s), opened up new non existing roads. I wont go beyond this cos I am not campaigning. I am only driving home my points. I understand very well the Ibadan agenda in politics. The point is this, If Ajimobi did not perform, it is only gonna be the voiceless poor in the state that will complain, No Ibadan big boy would say anything against him because of course he is an Ibadan like them. In spite of Lams non performance, was he as hated as they hate Akala now? is he not being celebrated, infact now the godfather of ACN in the state. Much more to all this thing.
Let me explain to you, what you dont know. Governors, senators, president, ministers and any other political office holder in Nigeria who is holding political office where ppl lobby them for any reason. These group of politician dont spend their own money when they do wedding for their children or at their own birthday etc.

Their lobbyists sponsor different things. This would say I would sponsor the canopy that would say I would sponsor the drinks, that other logistics. At the end of the day, too many rich sponsors for one wedding would end up lavish of course. Did you see wedding of Oshiomhole's daughter? what u call that? Unlavish

I beeeeg.

Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by seunlayi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2011
He should better settle down and deliver or else he will be rated below akala. Did'nt he knows how time fly?He should better settle down and deliver or else he will be rated below akala. Did'nt he knows how time fly?
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by petfun4u(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
coolThe judgement day will soon come. wicked leaders who have no vision for their people.
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by favouredjb(f): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2011
anvaller,well said
Re: How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi by baslone: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2011
Get to work!!

Get working!!

Stop whining!!!

Is paying workers not part of his job!!! Should he pay them with his teeth!!! shocked

Abeggii!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram, Bomb Explosion In Kaduna Kill Policeman: See Video Inside / SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend / 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.