Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! (20945 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by damipaul(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2011
Abegi!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2011
Good for Her wink
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by dejavu1(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2011
Every (wo)man is sincere;at the entrance of a second person hypocrisy begins, most people will judge you by what they do,
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by clemcykul(f): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2011
jeeze am so fed uo with this omotola's * i dont cheat on my husband* who cares for crying out loud
as if, when she cheats she will tell us RABBISH!

she no even know whether the man dey cheat on her,. grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Demoladoc: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2011
Those who are saying the guy should have kept the hand on or around her waist should look again. Where is the waist? The butt has taken over everything. . . I bet the guy thought he held the waist!
, :.:,

Lmao
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by yemivictor: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2011
Chintua link=topic=711863.msg8705829#msg8705829 date=1310518606

Mu he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Heavens forbid such foolishness.
My dia OmoseXXXXy. . .If you wanno cheat, no problem. You have my BLESSING plus JARA. kiss Just use the ye-ye men take scratch yeast. . .dump them for the gutter wey you pick them when you finish. . . go back to ya DARLING husband wey love you to death je je oooooh.

Please, stick to your story ma dia.

[/quote]

IT IS FINISHED! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[quote author=Talkyaown:

Gov of Delta State would read this and laugh

Expatiate, please!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by mbulela: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2011
GEJ will give her a national award for marital faithfulness.
probably CON or MON.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by sayso: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2011
dami_paul:

Abegi!
you don chop?na wetin be dis
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by olaezebala: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2011
still thinking about what am going to do if someone place his silly hands on my wife butt.
damn am gonna kill the dude. but if aunty claimed that nothing happened, then its just a
case of a brother tapping current from a willing sister.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by onwunaeme: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2011
The question is where is Omotala RIGHT HAND?
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by rhythyson: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2011
Let her swear by Amadioha or got to Okija and swear grin grin grin
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Concept(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2011
A dawn thief is a thief, a dusk thief is holy pass Jesus.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by yemivictor: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2011
sayso:

you don chop?na wetin be dis

I tire o! grin grin grin
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2011
Who cares?
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Concept(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2011
Talkyaown:

Wetin be your own. Solo Makinde, sofo, gbeborun, busy body. The man wey own the woman don talk say nothing do am. Please cooperate.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2011
I have a reason to believe that babe dey do foul play, I remember her saying in her last interview that she had tried persuading the husband severally to relocat the family to Hollywood, that they are wasting (Verbatim) in Nigeria but the husband has abruptly refused repeatedly!

She be movie actress abi, wetin a reasonable married woman won do for Hollywood picks wey no dey mercy for any woman, be it lady or wife? she could be an exception anywayz!

On the contrary, it is possible the pair on that pic have no affair because I think, if at all they had; the hand on that butt would not occur. they would try to seal it from public glare to avoid rumours.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by izinbizi(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2011
Anty, WHERE WAS YOUR WEDDING BAND ON DAT FAITHFUL DAY? I QUESTION MOTIVES WHEN THE BAND IS OFF A WOMAN'S FINGER. You lost your Alibi
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by randyorton: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2011
[size=18pt]a yoruba woman saying that she has never cheated on her husband.unbelievable. the more i look at that woman the more i get the feeling that she is loose.haba.[/size]
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by izinbizi(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2011
^^^^ HEY!!! support your claim that all yoruba women cheat on their spouses.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by sesman(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2011
Omotola i have two words for you - Dont Care
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Princek12(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
Breaking News!!!!

The guy in the photo tapped so much current from grabbing her butt that he suffered from electric shock.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Princek12(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2011
Omotola is either a cheater or someone who actively desires to cheat for three critical reasons:

(1) she did not wear her wedding ring at the event, as shown in the photo;

(2) the seems to be enjoying the man's hand on her butt. she was even smiling; and

(3) no reasonable married woman will allow such a man who is not her husband to palm her nyansh like that and be smiling.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by opribo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2011
Story story story once upon a time, let her not utter a word again or else,
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by opribo(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
Demoladoc:

Those who are saying the guy should have kept the hand on or around her waist should look again. Where is the waist? The butt has taken over everything. . . I bet the guy thought he held the waist!
, :.:,

Lmao

Bobs the guy cup the nyash wella sha, u cant tell me he didnt feel the difference between nyash and waist
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by JUO(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
that pic is bad
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by kshow1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2011
Talkyaown:

A dude that own a large concession in the ports in Lagos will also be rolling on the floor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by oluwabamis(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
its actually wrong for that guy to hold her buttocks that way. i cant see my wife been held that way, not by anybody at all.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by donmanuel1: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2011
she should go and tell it to boko haram
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by mallorca(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2011
wetin concern me wit ur cheatin habit
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by kayalla(f): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2011
story!!!
u dnt ve to tell us that u know,
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by bisiaet: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
Well if she said so fine but I think she need to just keep quiet a bit as per her family I guess not every question they ask her she must answer beside how can anyone know she never cheated, she does not need to tell the whole world about that is her life and is about her family.

If what she has said is true or not her conscience will tell her and I wish her the best.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by esthereku: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
if she say she no cheat it's o.k! why are some of these unmarried women pocking their nosetrils to the married women's club?ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT OUR HUSSY'S DO beleive what ever we say.OMOsherie keep up your  butt like a peakock and move on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus / Naming Ceremony Of Funke Abisogun's Child (Photos) / How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.