Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! (20946 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by congoshine(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2011
Da Doctor:

What a derailed mentality of marriage and women you have. ANY WAY CHARITY THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME
Mind you i am also happily married and DONT THINK OF DOING WHAT YOU DO. STOP SPREADING THE SAME VIRUS I FOUGHT IN A SIMILAR POST. EVIL IS EVIL, SO KEEP IT AWAY IN ANY WAY U CAN

Get responsible. TO ME, ITS BOYS THAT CHEAT MORE OFTEN.

My marital vows at the alter keeps me going cos i know it was a opromise to GOD not the pastor or my wife.

WAKE UP!!

Now you are making sense. smiley

Fidelity is a function of PERSONAL conviction/discipline and not tribe or religion. undecided

I have the capacity to deal ruthlessly with any myopic bigot , stay true,don't cast aspersions and it will be well with your soul wink
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by DaDoctor: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2011
@CONGOSHINE. I agree with you!
but, tribe also matters because of the variouses faces of culture

I MARRIED A HALF TSEK, HALF YORUBA(Father is a TSEK)

While my ibo tradition frowns totally at one being randy, i cannot say it has a total grip on everyone
The TSEK tradition spells doom for anyone in marriage doing trashes, it calls for auto ill luck
But brother , i have ben in lag for more than 32 years, i was born here but spent few years outside here schooling above MSc level, i have stayed in a couple of yoruba states/cities. And i say this; in as much as exceptions exists! the rate of randiness is higher in them compared to the ibos(talking of married individuals now)

off course i know a few good and disciplined yoruba men too and a few randy ibo men women

my wifes expereince? When she encounters an ibo man and she says 'sorry i am married, raising her fingers, the man leaves saying sorry your youthful age misled me, BUT on meeting yoruba men, they simply say'it matters not, it is sweeter while married, myself i am married' .THIS IS ON MANY REPORTED OCCASIONS AT SHOPPING MALLS, AND OTHER CENTRES OF RELAXATION.

Hope you can learn from this experience!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
@ da doctor

what is tsek? Cameroon?

Usually, yoruba men men will assess the woman first to see if she's the type to play away matches. Now, if she's foreign looking, that typically is viewed as an "open season" so to speak and they will try their luck even if they see a ring on her finger.

If she's fully yoruba but light skinned, good figure and with dressing that accentuates the figure, then they will also interpret that as an invitation to try their luck.

Yoruba men are very adept at sizing up women and generally will not waste their time with a lady who they feel wont "pay" them.

I'm not sure if yorubas or igbos have a higher adultery rate but there may be more igbos who make business or success a priority ahead of any other thing (even sex), than among yorubas who typically are more laidback and eager to have relationships with anyone.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2011
Btw a guy here said some igbo men in south africa were touching his wife's butt in a supermarket, so i guess there's no longer any real difference per se.

With globalization and all.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by DaDoctor: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
@tpia you simply said it all!!

they are randy even the married one, THEY HAVE LITTLE REGARD FOR MARRIAGE MAYBE because THEY DO IT THE PREGNATE AND MARRY WAY OR THE GET PREGNANT AND BE MARRIED WAY!

TSEK= TSEKIRI

I have more yoruba friends male and female than ibo friends cos i grew up and associate with them, I SPEAK YORUBA FLUENTLY,

their life social life tire me o! them no dey repsect any thing on skirt, to them, GBO GBO DODO JIJE NI

But i have a few good and disciplined ones too

to your last post
that is one in a million issues

IT ISNT A SUBJECT OF DEBATE, WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2011
Oh well, cant argue the point, really.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by DaDoctor: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^i am a pragmatist, you for a start, if you are female, married or not, please check and keep details of the tribe that pester you most and make the comparison, noting their various actions shud you tell them you are married^^
i sure bet you that the yorubas will be on the high even if you tell them you are married, they are simply not ashamed of keeping a wife and numrous gal friends for various parties/occasions. Even the proffessionals amongst them do same too though to every law exists exceptions
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^a lot of other tribes are just as randy as the yoruba- but yorubas tend to be cited as examples of randiness, no idea why.

they arent the only ones doing it, though it's not that i'm excusing anything.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by congoshine(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
Da Doctor:

@CONGOSHINE. I agree with you!
but, tribe also matters because of the variouses faces of culture

I MARRIED A HALF TSEK, HALF YORUBA(Father is a TSEK)

While my ibo tradition frowns totally at one being randy, i cannot say it has a total grip on everyone
The TSEK tradition spells doom for anyone in marriage doing trashes, it calls for auto ill luck
But brother , i have ben in lag for more than 32 years, i was born here but spent few years outside here schooling above MSc level, i have stayed in a couple of yoruba states/cities. And i say this; in as much as exceptions exists! the rate of randiness is higher in them compared to the ibos(talking of married individuals now)

off course i know a few good and disciplined yoruba men too and a few randy ibo men women

my wifes expereince? When she encounters an ibo man and she says 'sorry i am married, raising her fingers, the man leaves saying sorry your youthful age misled me, BUT on meeting yoruba men, they simply say'it matters not, it is sweeter while married, myself i am married' .THIS IS ON MANY REPORTED OCCASIONS AT SHOPPING MALLS, AND OTHER CENTRES OF RELAXATION.

Hope you can learn from this experience!
Well I can give you some personal experiences.

A former colleague of mine was 7 months preganant and was being chased seriously by an igbo man. He told her point blank he wanted to screw her (later he changed it to marry),she asked what would happen to her unborn child,he said he would claim the child & raise as his  shocked shocked shocked.
This is a real life situation.

I have 2 other ex-classmates (MBA),both igbo women - they banged at least one of our fellow classmates each (confirmed), I can't tell about the unconfirmed ones.

I also have examples of Tiv,Yoruba and other tribes banging their brains away while married. So never make such assumptions.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by jmaine: 3:34am On Jul 22, 2011
Randiness is embedded in all tribes but no tribe comes close to we Yorubas in extra-marital affairs . .  both males and females . .  . . the institute called marriage has been subtly eroded in our culture  cry cry . .  . . . . . .

All tribes indulge in it, except that it is more prominent in the Yorubas because we do not hide it any longer . .unlike others who are a bit scared to go all the way . .except when their secret is safe .   I had a personal experience with a married Igbo lady During my service year . . . the married ladies from Igbo extraction did[b] things[/b] . . . . meself, e remain small to commit things . . . but i had to summon courage and take off like the biblical Joseph when it was obvious that my beautiful married Igbo damsel was going to lace me  lipsrsealed for real good measures . . . we were just a[b] thrust[/b] away from the main jiggy before i forced myself to listen to the wise man on top other than the independent man below  wink . .

Obviously. the safety of being far away from home where their spouse won't likely visit and the need to warm up that sacred abode wink, propelled them into  some real frenzied stuff only meant for their spouse . . . My lady even hid her ring and lied to me before i realized  . . .and guess what, she got married 3 months before we met
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2011
Randiness is embedded in all tribes but no tribe comes close to we Yorubas in extra-marital affairs . .  both males and females . .  . . the institute called marriage has been subtly eroded in our culture   

@ bolded

to the best of my knowledge, the men consistently outshine the women when it comes to adultery.

its only on nl that i hear yoruba women are supposed to be licentious as the men.

maybe these "statistics" are based on region, perhaps?
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by jmaine: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2011
tpia@:

to the best of my knowledge, the men consistently outshine the women when it comes to adultery.

Yes the men outshine the women in terms of adultery . . .with the African society permitting the male indulgence . . .but in this case  . . .the margin between the males and the female adultery class have been bridged lately . . .to the extent, husbands don't even bother if they learn of their wife extra- marital affairs . . . they carry on as usual with Husby and wifey doing their thing while still leaving under the same roof . . .Isn't that amazing . . . The days of magun implantation is becoming history cheesy . . .

tpia@:

maybe these "statistics" are based on region, perhaps?

This trend is rampant in Lagos and Ogun . . . can't really say about others . . . maybe , they are dependent on region like you said undecided undecided. .
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2011
well, if the husband plays away matches, then it would be hypocritical of him to mind his wife doing the same, imo.

lord have mercy.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by jmaine: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
tpia@:

well, if the husband plays away matches, then it would be hypocritical of him to mind his wife doing the same, imo.

lord have mercy.

Very correct, hence they have decided to keep the house together while not prosecuting the other for common trespasses  . . . the culprits seem to enjoy their freedom despite being married . . .provided . .they keep their games away from home (Seem to be the silent golden rule except in cases when the men feel they are ready to legally recognize one of their concubines through marriage) . .
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
hmm, to each their own i guess.

do me i do you God no go vex as they say.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by jmaine: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2011
grin grin . .Who no like freedom from the contract called marriage . . .
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2011
hmm, freedom, freedom. . . . . . .
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by DaDoctor: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2011
@JMAINE AND TPIA, ALL OF YOUR POINTS ABOVE NAILS THE ISSUE IN QUESTION. GASKIA GREAT MINDS
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Chintua: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2011

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpage, 02-2009-06.htm

[size=20pt]On dating other men[/size]

[size=20pt]Yes, I had dated other men before I met my husband. And I still dated other men while with him and he never stopped me from dating them. [/size] We had a very comfortable relationship and no pressure from anywhere.

Thank you jare. If dem wan quench, make dem quench.
If no barry see 'kola' for ya mouth, no confess anything. kiss

On love advances
I have never dated anybody in the industry. I do get love advances and I just enjoy it, I am a girl. I don’t have to be people’s enemies because I am married. Most of these men end up being friends with me. People will always say whatever they want to say If you know that a guy wanted to date me and suddenly we are friends and that means we are going out. That is your problem. If you think we are dating Yes we are, eat your heart out. Yes I do flirt for a while, every girl flirts. I let you know you are just a toy just an amusing thing. I might just enjoy taking your calls but the minute I am irritated I just stop taking your calls.

You go gal! kiss

On what keeps her marriage going
It’s God. For me when I met him it wasn’t love at first sight. But he said it was love for him. But even then before we got married he told me he prayed about it. According to him he had to submit the names of the girls he was dating then to pastors so they could pray about it to know who is the right girl for him. [size=20pt]We are not interested in friends We don’t have friends that influence our lives.[/size] We don’t make it a must to hang out with friends. I don’t discus him with friends and the same applies to him. He does not discuss me with anybody even his parent to the best of my knowledge.

1 million gbosas for you.
The key to any successful marriage. kiss
Keep friends ourra ya marriage.
So-called friends. . .close your ears to gossip. kiss
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by DaDoctor: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2011
Chintua:

Thank you jare. If dem wan quench, make dem quench.
If no barry see 'kola' for ya mouth, no confess anything. kiss

You go gal! kiss

1 million gbosas for you.
The key to any successful marriage. kiss
Keep friends ourra ya marriage.
So-called friends. . .close your ears to gossip. kiss

You again?

I PITY THE MAN U ARE WITH AT THE MOMENT.

AND I PITY THE ONE YOU ANTICIPATE LEAVING HIM FOR.(Like you briefed in the previous thread)

YOU REALLY HAVE AN ISSUE FOR REAL!!!!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Merc: 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2011
Nna men, where the guy hand dey na no story. The guy must have conquered in the dark to have had the audacity to place his hand there in broad daylight. Nna men no story.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Bofemsky(f): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2013
You fit use "ayilala" swear? Anyway, the affirmation of your faithfulness should be to your husband and not to the whole world! You owe nobody any explanation!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 1:15am On Feb 16, 2013
Yoruba men are very adept at sizing up women and generally will not waste their time with a lady who they feel wont "pay" them

absolutely correct, imo.

anyway, @ topic

all tribes do it. All countries self.

if you're not firmly rooted in the word of God, how can you resist the spirit of temptation.

flesh is weak, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P'Square On Set Of New Music Video Shoot With Sexy Models (photos) / How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider / Olamide Pictured With Daddy Showkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.