Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! (20948 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by aikuda(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2011
Who cares?
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Gbenge77(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2011
Na u sabi.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by ideylaff: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
Well, madam, nobody would xpect you to come out and say you cheated on your husband.Some women have been caught red handed and they still  deny talkless of an experienced nollywood actress.But am not saying you did anything o because I was not there.

TRUE, the other day that this so called lady was found 3 streets away in another mans house./bedroom, just after the Lagos flood, she blamed the flood for carrying/sweeping her floating to the place she was found in,

she even said the flood stripped her naked 2 as well, EKO 4 SHOW, LOL
wink
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by basadenet: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
All dis na story story. can she swear with God of Thunder or Iron? Old girl leave dat side jare.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by EuroMeko(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2011
Who is she and who cares if she cheats on her Husband? That's between the two of them, it's a private matter.

I swear some of these people have crazed ego.

It's newsworthy to me if she finds the cure for cancer, sets up an orphanage, etc
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by joyceereal(f): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2011
Pls, u guy's should let this lady be, the husband is not complaining so why the public
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Roland17(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
When u become a celebrity, u must get used to accepting u have got no privacy anymore and the public would continuously prey on ur activities and blow out of proportion ur little mistakes, if she keeps talking about this issue, i would be forced to believe she is hiding something,
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
@ Topic

Yea Yea. I've also never 'stolen' meat from my momma's soup pot.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2011
na true you talk only for dream you dey cheat am
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by candylips(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
i dont care
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by born2boink(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
How many women will claimed she cheated on her husband when she is still with the Man, even if she bleeped 100 guys. she will never says, she cheated
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by hackney(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2011
If she f.ux.ck she go come tell us say she f.ux.ck ? ?
Abeg make she rest that matta!.

I dig the chick but all this one na grammar.
all the ppl wen dey play away them dey gree say them dey nyash outside?
For this world? abegi ! !

The point is that she may or may not be f.ux.cking outside but the talk itself is worthless.
that applies to anyone that makes such a speech.

for all we know, that man wey grab her nyash go don tumble her anyhow, rough her up wella for yankee.
either way, nothing new there.
chikena.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by phreakabit(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2011
A friend of mine says different about you and that high ranking MILITARY personnel.   lipsrsealed   lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by sley4life(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
how can we prove that
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by congoshine(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2011
This is the picture (No 4).

The guy nearly finger the bi.t.ch in public sef   shocked shocked

Lucky bastar.d  cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by executinal(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2011
So, even me never cheat on my Girl friend kiss ask her she will tell you, wink
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Pafuri(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
Don't push your luck. Okay? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by sweetguy10(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2011
I am sure Jym Ike is somewhere Laughing and rolling on the fllor at this , Delta state governor self dey laff him ass off now , and Mr Da, of the ports lipsrsealed lipsrsealed abeg no be my mouth dem go hear say teacher kill him mama grin
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by kandiikane(m): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2011
Those who are saying the guy should have kept the hand on or around her waist should look again. Where is the waist? The butt has taken over everything. . . I bet the guy thought he held the waist!
So what would you have him do? Put his hand on her shoulders? Nah! Old school! Put it on her head? Is he blessing her? Keep it beside him? I think not!
Blame the butt, not the dude!
Gbam!! Thank you wink
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2011
sweetguy10:

I am sure Jym Ike is somewhere Laughing and rolling on the fllor at this , Delta state governor self dey laff him Bottom off now , and Mr Da, of the ports lipsrsealed lipsrsealed abeg no be my mouth dem go hear say teacher kill him mama grin

This list is so so incomplete. You left out the Ejiro brothers, Kingsley Ogoro, at least 3 movie marketers in Idumota, Sifax Boss (Taiwo Afolabi), one oga for Defence HQ, a US-based Nigerian big boy, and. . .*gasping for breath* so on and so forth.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Sike(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2011
Hey Com'on, dont give us that Omotola. We weren't Born Yesterday. Or do we look like a doll? We understand you, it's Confidential. Abegi!!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by DaDoctor: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2011
^^EVEN IF SHE DOES THAT, SHE IS YORUBA, NO BIG DEAL^^
ITS A PART OF THEIR NORM I GUESS

The best way she can prove her innocence is be swearing at AMADIOHA SHRINE, Then i can believe!!! grin
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by pepperoni(f): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2011
Busy Body + Haters haba! Give the lady and her husband/family a BREAK!!!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by DaDoctor: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2011
no be she come find our trouble as we dey jeje so?

i trust you pepperoni, you go ike to cheat ur hubby/bf well well oh! so u no want trow stone cos of guilt?
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by cosobi(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2011
I want Omotola To visit a mother CONFESSOR to ascertain if she is lying, undecided
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by rully2: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2011
Just because she says it doesn't mean we have to believe, what do you expect??.that she would come out to say yes she cheated on her husband ? oh please, na today

Besides, who cares !!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2011
Abi oh. Even if you catch am red handed with prick inside her mouth, she go still deny am, say she no no say na prick.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Beync(f): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2011
Talkyaown:

Gov of Delta State would read this and laugh
common! shocked :-Xwat r u hiding from us? lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by frankdrek(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]MY FORMAL OGA THE FUK OMO SEXZY. BIG TIME FOR ABJ, SHE JUST DEY THE YAN NONSENCE, ABEG GO SIT DOWN MAKE WE HEAR WORD, BETER KEEP QUIET ELES WE LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG. AND PPLE WILL ALL KNOW EVERY EVERY![/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2011
Too many fellows waanking here!!!!!

Please go get your own girlfriends with or without butt!!!!!

highly embarassing that a former miss world [who is still single btw] said she didnt get marriage proposals from any nigerian man, probably because they were all gawking at omotola, a married woman. undecided
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by sylve11: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
. , . u see! sad cool
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by bashydemy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2011
tell that to the ghost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P'Square On Set Of New Music Video Shoot With Sexy Models (photos) / How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider / Olamide Pictured With Daddy Showkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.