Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident (37643 Views)

Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by rattlesnake(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2022
YOU HAVE TO BE BORN AGAIN
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by PrinceMajestic: 11:35am On May 10, 2022
God keep us alive to meet up with our destinies. Rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by Johel(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2022
BadNews:
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

What a world my dear, but many still don't pay attention to details...they just live life anyhow,till now I can't believe my elder sis is no more...but what can I do?,life must go on cos someday e fit be me too,better dead than to be born into this unbalanced world..Rip to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by Serveyouright(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Mmong people grin grin
Dirty Ipod and ugm people... May death from ugm visit you and your family. Just say Amen. Unam ikot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by Bahamas95(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2022
So painful losing a loved one. embarassed

RIP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by Kestolove(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2022
breazt waste for here
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by powerhouse3(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2022
Serveyouright:

Dirty Ipod and ugm people... May death from ugm visit you and your family. Just say Amen. Unam ikot
...atimes,it's good to avoid these people for the sake of your sanity....this are people that claim all Nigerian are against them,...look at what he spew out when someone is mourning.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by GUNITGuy: 12:08pm On May 10, 2022
nuvututasaqu:
bad
InMotion ICT HUB presents the CHANGE YOUR FUTURE training programme.

The future is IT, and we bring you this opportunity to take advantage of it.

The CHANGE YOUR FUTURE training programme contains courses on:
• Software development
• Web development
• Mobile Apps development

The InMotion advantage is that our best performing students get to intern with us for 6 months to 1 year, while garnering a wealth of experience in a Global Tech Company!

Want to register today?
check my profile for contact
How do I learn I.T skills
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by TheKrakon: 12:12pm On May 10, 2022
Anytime I dey go out both far and near, I dey always remind my self say one day monkey fit go market and never return. It is reality. Na how the world be be that. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by Deltatoto: 12:18pm On May 10, 2022
BadNews:
A Nigerian lady, Ndiana Utuk, took to Facebook on Sunday, May 8, to mourn her sister, Nsisong Utuk, who died in a fatal motor Accident.

It was gathered that the accident involving an Aba-Uyo bound bus occurred late last month and claimed many lives.

"You only went on a normal business trip as usual and that was the end, hmmm. Is this how people go out without returning back...hmmm?"

"The story is becoming true by the day...what a world. Always in deep thought, how and why you disappeared like that." Ndiana wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
once u have money to stop using public transport pls do.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by akeeng: 12:20pm On May 10, 2022
post=112685275:

No, Mr BadNews,
We are not seeing more of any bad news.
You and the crew can continue seeing it by yourselves.
Thanks!
Hahaha cheesy

RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by harmony75: 12:21pm On May 10, 2022
So sorry dearie � � may her soul rest in peace �
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2022
lipsrsealed

All these assests just go like that. And one demon in Aso rock is holding everyone to ransom.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2022
Is nairaland now sunrise or punch newspaper that uses 5 pages to announce burial and birthday...pls mod stop bringing this news to front page
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by Swissgoldenpro(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2022
What a Sad loss, such is Life
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by adecz: 12:41pm On May 10, 2022
Death by motor accident is always
traumatic for those left behind to mourn..☹️☹️☹️
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by Streetmovement(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by madgoat(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by kingreign(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2022
BadNews:
A Nigerian lady, Ndiana Utuk, took to Facebook on Sunday, May 8, to mourn her sister, Nsisong Utuk, who died in a fatal motor Accident.

It was gathered that the accident involving an Aba-Uyo bound bus occurred late last month and claimed many lives.

"You only went on a normal business trip as usual and that was the end, hmmm. Is this how people go out without returning back...hmmm?"

"The story is becoming true by the day...what a world. Always in deep thought, how and why you disappeared like that." Ndiana wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

She’s my classmate in Uniuyo during my masters degree. She lost her sister over a week ago pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by Foolishbuhari: 12:58pm On May 10, 2022
AKTC, God forbid! Very useless transport company! They had an accident and we're trying to hide their bus and the incident.

Refused to call numbers of NOK on the manifest and that's how I lost my friend, after surviving the accident and staying alive for two whole days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by virginchaser(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2022
AKTC needs to step up their game in terms of general safety. Traffic incidents is increasing of recent around Uyo - Portharcourt and many other routes.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by virginchaser(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2022
Deltatoto:
once u have money to stop using public transport pls do.

How? Going by air or self drive. Air - Expensive. Self drive - how good are you on highway?
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by Deltatoto: 1:56pm On May 10, 2022
virginchaser:

How? Going by air or self drive. Air - Expensive. Self drive - how good are you on highway?
bros some of these drivers are too rough.if I’m not driving myself leave am o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by ASAPFERG: 2:04pm On May 10, 2022
Serveyouright:

mmong bastard grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by virginchaser(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2022
Deltatoto:
bros some of these drivers are too rough.if I’m not driving myself leave am o

The truth is that i monitor drivers. I was traveling with this popular transport company G _ _ Ajah to Portharcourt some years back. I noticed through inner driver's mirror that the driver was sleeping. I will call from the back "captain, i dey feel your driving o." He would look at me and smiled. My inner instinct was telling me to drop but i managed him till we got to Ugheli where he had a sound sleep for about 30 minutes in eateries driver's room.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident by Chizzystar33(f): 2:39pm On May 10, 2022
My condolences
May her beautiful soul rest in peace Amen �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Other Nigerian Here In Barbados?! / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Management / Close Kaduna-Abuja Train - Youths Protest In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.