Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" (21247 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Nobody: 11:18am On May 12, 2022
Why do we pay attention to whores who fcked their way up...what a boring lady.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2022
taiyesoul:
Yes, getting paid for Oloshoism!
she's sha getting paid.though I don't fancy this girl but what she said is just plain truth
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by SunMusk(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
pretydiva:

It takes an olosho to identify another olosho undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by EBEk101(m): 11:34am On May 12, 2022
taiyesoul:
Yes, getting paid for Oloshoism!

I refuse to believe that you are female for this your comment
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Osinnowo: 11:41am On May 12, 2022
see below

Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by ButterBurger: 11:52am On May 12, 2022
Of course, na pussy na.
Na wayo and money
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Otunbakayce: 11:52am On May 12, 2022
post=112682048:
Gbam.
That is all that matters.
Internet trolls : FvckAllYa.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by DaInferno(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2022
Gistblog9ja:
Media Personality, Toke Makinwa took to Twitter to tell her followers that she is smiling to the bank whether people love or hate her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1523630815904677888
we are too...no be only you God bless cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Jhoii22: 12:11pm On May 12, 2022
You all can also get paid like her by doing some online business like affiliate kindly click below to connect
https:///bfov6k
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Moutine(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2022
Big mama continue making ur money
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by shine12: 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
Toke!!
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Transcriber: 2:09pm On May 12, 2022
See as fools dominate the first page undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by chaloskyx: 3:37pm On May 12, 2022
But all the money in this world wont clean your bad reputation of being a classy olosho for hire if it did you wont need to validate yourself by reminding us everyday that you are making money to make yourself look special or wanted.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Gee64: 3:52pm On May 12, 2022
Nor be to spread your legs expecting either man or dog gbola to enter? Wetin hard there?
Na only that dog own go make you fear small sha grin
Agozie48:

If it's easy go and try it stupid fool
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Gee64: 4:01pm On May 12, 2022
See her fine bre*ast. Still erect after much su*cking!
I love that..your cashout go high sha. 500k per night methinks.
The future is female oh.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Aaay: 4:50pm On May 12, 2022
Ok whorrre
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Digmygold: 11:00pm On May 12, 2022
LadyTara:
Oh I see, make you and toke enter boxing ring then. This your energy whey you take carry her matter for head needs to be expended. Una headache.

You came with the popular "could not keep her husband " line just had to make sure to put you and others reading on the right path.

STFU! Popular shi*t my foot. Don't be sounding like a dumbo and get off my mention for life.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by LadyTara(f): 2:17am On May 13, 2022
Digmygold:

STFU! Popular shi*t my foot. Don't be sounding like a dumbo and get off my mention for life.
lol.

Eyah.
PM me ,I have the number of a therapist that will be of help.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Digmygold: 9:01am On May 13, 2022
LadyTara:
lol.

Eyah.
PM me ,I have the number of a therapist that will be of help.

You need to go lick the butt hole of your ex maybe he will reconsider your ment head. You need to see a shrink ASAP not a therapist
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by LadyTara(f): 10:01am On May 13, 2022
Digmygold:

You need to go lick the butt hole of your ex maybe he will reconsider your ment head. You need to see a shrink ASAP not a therapist
Eyah, what a pity. This one own don baje. Stop taking Canadian loud and co.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Digmygold: 10:38am On May 13, 2022
LadyTara:
Eyah, what a pity. This one own don baje. Stop taking Canadian loud and co.
Never stop smoking the cheap marijuana that turned you into a demented ass wipe. Ti e ti ta danu.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by LadyTara(f): 4:02pm On May 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Never stop smoking the cheap marijuana that turned you into a demented ass wipe. Ti e ti ta danu.
The therapist is available when you decide sha. Take care .
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Digmygold: 9:22pm On May 13, 2022
LadyTara:
The therapist is available when you decide sha. Take care .

Go hug transformer or jump over third mainland bridge
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Agozie48: 9:31pm On May 13, 2022
JustforMen:

No, you are not correct on this point.

Infact, they are usually very popular but they feel inadequate in themselves. They live for the approvals of others.

This particular hoew has a very low esteem where she had to bleach her skin against her wish in order to be good enough for her ex-husband.
All ashawo dey struggle with low self esteem and do not value themselves hence they are willing to sell their body to the highest bidder for money.

What most of you guys do is to call successful women Ashawo ,this is a sign of low self esteem and immaturity
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by JustforMen: 9:58pm On May 13, 2022
I said ashawos sell their bodies for money due to low-self esteeem - in other words, they do not esteem their bodies ... I did not call any successful woman ashawo!!!

And by the way, most of what you call 'successful women' are just packaged prostitutes but there are many genuinely successful women and they have my respect.

Agozie48:

What most of you guys do is to call successful women Ashawo ,this is a sign of low self esteem and immaturity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You / Iyanya Shares Sexy Morning Photo / Bbnaija Bambam Looks Adorable In New Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.