Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" (21223 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by CaptainLora: 9:40am On May 12, 2022
Gistblog9ja:
Media Personality, Toke Makinwa took to Twitter to tell her followers that she is smiling to the bank whether people love or hate her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1523630815904677888

Who be dis wan again ooo! If you get paid, you gimme for inside? No be ya money?
Who you epp?? Abeg bend go wan side, make I pass.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Gleampaints(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2022
Why do this people that craves online validation always think people hate them? undecided undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by jaxxy(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2022
I'm sure nobody cares. Bt why u hated though? what did u do? lol
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Nobody: 9:50am On May 12, 2022
Everyone is getting paid. Broke bitches always think it's all about money after getting a few bucks, this is how to know a girl from an impoverished background. Very dumb talk, we need to praise people who innovate and solve societal problems, not insecure bitches.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by AlomoReloaded: 9:51am On May 12, 2022
Gistblog9ja:
Media Personality, Toke Makinwa took to Twitter to tell her followers that she is smiling to the bank whether people love or hate her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1523630815904677888
She's getting paid by getting laid
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by SugarGirl44(f): 9:53am On May 12, 2022
taiyesoul:
Yes, getting paid for Oloshoism!

Not sure you're a woman to say this about her.

If truly oloshoisnm as you put is easy, please try it and come back to say how far.

IMO, I think it's only ugly women who can't attract any man that envy finer women with money and label them as olosho.

Again, do am if e easy, your toto go suffer and you won't have a kobo to show for it.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by SugarGirl44(f): 9:57am On May 12, 2022
We4all:

Shift, only you doesn’t know that she has a very low self esteem; hence always looking for validation.

With your highest level of self esteem, how market?

It's so easy for you guys to sit on your couch all day and have opinions about people's lives.

Would you have fallen sick if you didn't make this statement?

Guess who has a problem then.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by jclassiq(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2022
suffering:
Most people who talk big like this on social media have esteem issues in the real world. Online they are lions while different in reality.

It bothers her. Otherwise she won't even have time to talk about it. People always forget it's not always about money. What's the point of money when you don't have a smooth relationship with other people. For me personally, i can't sleep well knowing that i have even a small issue with one person. I will be thinking of how to resolve it so that my blood pressure can come down. Some of these so called showbiz folks are delusional. They lie to themselves a lot. They are doing nonsense to increase their market value, claiming that they don't care what people say but they really do. That's how depression sets in. Loneliness.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by SugarGirl44(f): 10:02am On May 12, 2022
Digmygold:
Low budget Kim Kardashian wannabe. grin

So Kim is your own role model?
What talent does she have exactly apart from her vagina that brought her to the limelight?
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Digmygold: 10:03am On May 12, 2022
LadyTara:
How does a woman keep a marriage with a man who doesn't want the marriage to be kept though?

This is the mindset that makes women stay in abusive marriages as well.Just because they want to keep their marriage . undecided

She had no business counselling others on how to run their marriages. If her counselling "skills" or (non skills) couldnt make her home peaceful even though she made the world believe it was, then she should have shut her mouth instead of acting like someone who had a perfect marriage, pretending to teach others how to achieve perfection in theirs too. You cannot give what you do not have. Fake lifestyle everywhere. Hmph!
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Digmygold: 10:06am On May 12, 2022
SugarGirl44:

So Kim is your own role model?
What talent does she have exactly apart from her vagina that brought her to the limelight?

No she's Madam Silicon Toke's Ros modeh grin not mine.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by pretydiva(f): 10:07am On May 12, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Not sure you're a woman to say this about her.

If truly oloshoisnm as you put is easy, please try it and come back to say how far.

IMO, I think it's only ugly women who can't attract any man that envy finer women with money and label them as olosho.

Again, do am if e easy, your toto go suffer and you won't have a kobo to show for it.
Vawulence grin. A million likes for you

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by lanre316: 10:11am On May 12, 2022
taiyesoul:

So what? Is it your oloshoism?
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by SugarGirl44(f): 10:12am On May 12, 2022
pretydiva:

Vawulence grin. A million likes for you

Love you too jare.
I hate nonsense.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Nobody: 10:15am On May 12, 2022
Agozie48:

Someone who has esteem issues would not be a popular event host

The organizers of GUS will definitely drop her and replace her with someone else in the next edition because the viewership of the program reduced when she was unveiled as the host. Heard that people who watched said she was looking clueless.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by LadyTara(f): 10:19am On May 12, 2022
Digmygold:

She had no business counselling others on how to run their marriages. If her counselling "skills" or (non skills) couldnt make her home peaceful even though she made the world believe it was, then she should have shut her mouth instead of acting like someone who had a perfect marriage, pretending to teach others how to achieve perfection in theirs too. You cannot give what you do not have. Fake lifestyle everywhere. Hmph!
This is not about toke but about people like you who think it's a woman duty to keep a man even when the said man does not want to get kept.

A divorced woman has enough experience to speak on marriage ,she has been through it , knows the mistakes she made and things she should have done differently.

That aside, the man had a baby on her and she left. Marriage is like having parents ,it's sheer luck to have good and responsible parents so also is marriage. Your spouse can change at any time, it's working does not mean you are doing something special,it's working because it's working not because you have two heads.

The people she is councelling have the perogative to take her advice and even unfollow her if they choose to.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Corporate2020: 10:20am On May 12, 2022
taiyesoul:

SEX sells.

Even me, I buy sex.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Enumerator(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2022
cheesy
taiyesoul:
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Enumerator(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2022
Right about that
suffering:
Most people who talk big like this on social media have esteem issues in the real world. Online they are lions while different in reality.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Munanonye(f): 10:25am On May 12, 2022
On point
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by tnerro1(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2022
Who talk say ashewo no be work? Oya, aunty answer them

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by NOwazobia: 10:36am On May 12, 2022
Fight no dey hard to start for nairaland.

Small thing, fiaaan.... men don go carry battle axe and bazooka. grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by JustforMen: 10:39am On May 12, 2022
Agozie48:

Someone who has esteem issues would not be a popular event host

No, you are not correct on this point.

Infact, they are usually very popular but they feel inadequate in themselves. They live for the approvals of others.

This particular hoew has a very low esteem where she had to bleach her skin against her wish in order to be good enough for her ex-husband.
All ashawo dey struggle with low self esteem and do not value themselves hence they are willing to sell their body to the highest bidder for money.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Maliklito: 10:41am On May 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] shocked tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by SaturnNick(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2022
taiyesoul:
Are you really a girl
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Duru009(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2022
Money WITHOUT Peace.....
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Adexgentle005(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2022
That’s your business.

Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Digmygold: 11:05am On May 12, 2022
LadyTara:
This is not about toke but about people like you who think it's a woman duty to keep a man even when the said man does not want to get kept.

A divorced woman has enough experience to speak on marriage ,she has been through it , knows the mistakes she made and things she should have done differently.

That aside, the man had a baby on her and she left. Marriage is like having parents ,it's sheer luck to have good and responsible parents so also is marriage. Your spouse can change at any time, it's working does not mean you are doing something special,it's working because it's working not because you have two heads.

The people she is councelling have the perogative to take her advice and even unfollow her if they choose to.

I never implied that it's a woman's duty to keep a man that does not want to be kept. You chose to misinterpret me to suit yourself. I was referring to Madam Toke IN PARTICULAR. Why you would choose to generalise that I was making reference to all divorced women is your business

People are often carried away by non-existent fantasies created by deceitful imps like Toke because she made those following her dumb "teachings" back then believe all was well with her Dead On Arrival Make Believe Union.

I think she knew it was quite an unattainable feat and achievement for her to get married that she jumped online out of excitement to spew trash on how to achieve an UN "successful" marriage. Only for her to come out with her shallow book where we found out it was all a facade after all.

Toke needs to take several seats back and stop fooling her silicon brain. She would die to be married again (TO MAJE) or any man at that. Just like her marriage, her ALPHA FEMALE projection of herself to the public is just a sham. Privately, she's in a pool of tears every night. Lonely and depressed
Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by Fearlez: 11:07am On May 12, 2022
Another shallow female celebrity that has nothing to offer than nudity.

An empty OAP who justices money for any form of lifestyle.

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid" by LadyTara(f): 11:17am On May 12, 2022
Digmygold:

I never implied that it's a woman's duty to keep a man that does not want to be kept. You chose to misinterpret me to suit yourself. I was referring to Madam Toke IN PARTICULAR. Why you would choose to generalise that I was making reference to all divorced women is your business

People are often carried away by non-existent fantasies created by deceitful imps like Toke because she made those following her dumb "teachings" back then believe all was well with her Dead On Arrival Make Believe Union.

I think she knew it was quite an unattainable feat and achievement for her to get married that she jumped online out of excitement to spew trash on how to achieve an UN "successful" marriage. Only for her to come out with her shallow book where we found out it was all a facade after all.

Toke needs to take several seats back and stop fooling her silicon brain. She would die to be married again (TO MAJE) or any man at that. Just like her marriage, her ALPHA FEMALE projection of herself to the public is just a sham. Privately, she's in a pool of tears every night. Lonely and depressed
Oh I see, make you and toke enter boxing ring then. This your energy whey you take carry her matter for head needs to be expended. Una headache.

You came with the popular "could not keep her husband " line just had to make sure to put you and others reading on the right path.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Mr Ibu Quit Boxing: "Delta Boy Gave Me An Unforgettable Beating" / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Actress Kate Henshaw All Smiles As She Rocks Colourful Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.