Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form (878 Views)

Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government / Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 09, 2022
Former Nigeria President Jonathan Ebele Goodluck has paid the 100m naira ($240,000; £195,000) required for the nomination form to stand for the ruling APC.

Bravetunde where are you, Goodluck Jonathan just bought APC nomination form.

No more excuses for SW betray SS,
we need to forge one front, Jonathan love South West and Yoruba people so much he praises our hospitality and kindness to him all the time

SW and SS we need each other to survive in Nigeria.

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Odin13: 11:37pm On May 09, 2022
Have to confirm the moniker grin

Don’t tell me this people are shamelessly foolish

Tinubu Must Contest
Must be on ballot
Must

Power to the people
North 2023

5 Likes

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Bravetunde: 11:45pm On May 09, 2022
SlyDev:
Former Nigeria President Jonathan Ebele Goodluck has paid the 100m naira ($240,000; £195,000) required for the nomination form to stand for the ruling APC.

we need to forge one front, Jonathan love South West and Yoruba people so much he praises our hospitality and kindness to him all the time

Yeah,sw are our slavves. if is really true then all afonja bmc will become ijaw Dogg's defending gej and we will simply pity the cowords and never hurt them again.
I really love how sw are slavves to us.and it will be for ever and ever.
Thank you slavve. For mentioning me.dogg grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 09, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yeah,sw are our slavves. if is really true then all afonja bmc will become ijaw Dogg's defending gej and we will simply pity the cowords and never hurt them again.

Bravetunde a yeeeboiw hiding under Ijaw with a Yoruba name grin grin you go soon cast

5 Likes

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 09, 2022
Odin13:
Have to confirm the moniker grin

Don’t tell me this people are shamelessly foolish

Tinubu Must Contest
Must be on ballot
Must

Power to the people
North 2023

Goodluck is now in apc, whachu gone do? Your excuse cards keep drying up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2022
SlyDev:

Same person you called ineffectual Buffoon grin

2 Likes

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Bravetunde: 11:49pm On May 09, 2022
SlyDev:

Bravetunde that is a yeeeboiw hiding under Ijaw grin grin you go soon cast
Yeah like those 10 cowords sent to enjoy Amala in hell by ijaws that are the masters of afonja that are SS slavves.
Afonjas are derty cowords and Dogg's. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Same person you called ineffectual Buffoon grin

No hatred here, he learnt his lesson that don't ever put your government in charge of redmudland.

He won't win and he knows but he need to correct his mistake, APC was right then.

Okoro messed him up real good.
Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 09, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yeah like those 10 cowords sent to enjoy Amala in hell by ijaws that are the masters of afonja that are SS slavves.
Afonjas are derty cowords and Dogg's. grin cheesy cheesy

How do you sleep at night knowing you are scared of coming out as igbo, are igbo really that scared of Nigerians

The Ijaws have severally disown, clown and reject you yet you keep forcing yourself on them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2022
SlyDev:

No hatred here, he learnt his lesson that don't ever put your government in charge of redmudland.

He won't win and he knows but he need to correct his mistake, APC was right then.

Okoro messed him up real good.

Shifting goal post as usual.

Mention one Okoro that messed him up, just one.

Shameless APC miscreants.

Am just happy that you guys will go back to lick your vomit grin

1 Like

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Nobody: 12:04am On May 10, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Shifting goal post as usual.

Mention one Okoro that messed him up, just one.

Shameless APC miscreants.

Am just happy that you guys will go back to lick your vomit grin

Jonathan govt was figure head run by igbo cabal, he trust the wrong tribe. He knew he wronged the yoruba

The igbo even turned him against his people
Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:06am On May 10, 2022
SlyDev:

Jonathan govt was figure head run by igbo cabal, he trust the wrong tribe. He knew he wronged the yoruba

The igbo even turned him against his people

Just mention one Igbo cabal, let's see.

Drop prove, not just masturbating like a dog.

2 Likes

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Bravetunde: 12:08am On May 10, 2022
SlyDev:

You are broke Okoro, u don't have 100k cheesy mention one Ijaw that accept you just one
Atleast 200k is your salary for almost 8months in your bmc job.
Soon as gej wins you will become ijaw slavve proper.
Cowordd.
Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Parachoko: 12:14am On May 10, 2022
Bravetunde:

Me and you an afonja that is busy insulting as/se region who is turning into a nonuisance.
Have you forgotten how you insulted igbos,efik and my tribe ijaws here severally.
I said you are not ijaw and igbos or other old Eastern region tribes should not take you seriously.
I will tripple the money,I'm giving you 200k if you can post your pics,do a live video and call the clan and part of ijaw you are from.
200k should buy you a plate of amala for a year and that is the cost of almost 20 heads in the land of skulminers, backstabbetrs, betrayass and kriminals cheesy grin cheesy grin
K. But please, i do not want to get myself in all this foolish and chidish talks. I already told you that you and I have no business on Nairaland

I doubt you have seen me quoting you at all, please act mature abeg.

Good night.
Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Parachoko: 12:17am On May 10, 2022
Seun you and your mods have to do something fast about this your Nairaland.

There are lots of people behaving like a nuisance in this politics section, and you guys hardly do anything about it.

You are going to chase every sensible people away from Nairaland with this your I don't care attitude.
Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Bravetunde: 12:23am On May 10, 2022
Parachoko:
K. But please, i do not want to get myself in all this foolish and chidish talks. I already told you that you and I have no business on Nairaland

I doubt you have seen me quoting you at all, please act mature abeg.

Good night.
I won't,the ball is in your court,if you ever mention ijaws hates any tribe in ss or se then just know you have mentioned me.
I m a firm believer of ss and se.
You can say ijaws hates ritualisst, backstabbetrs, betrayass,theivess,liarss and uglee cowords without single streghntt.
No problem with that.
An attack on Igbo or any tribe in ss is an attack on old Eastern region.
You can attack itsekiriss if you like I heard they have stuff in common with those cowords

1 Like

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Bravetunde: 12:26am On May 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Seun you and your mods have to do something fast about this your Nairaland.

There are lots of people behaving like a nuisance in this politics section, and you guys hardly do anything about it.

You are going to chase every sensible person away from Nairaland with this your I don't care attitude.
Wgen you were insulting Igbos and effik did you call moderators.
Now you are cryin like a baby.
Cryy cryy babyy I want to see my igbos grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Parachoko: 12:28am On May 10, 2022
Bravetunde:

Bro, I no even understand your write-up.

I do not have the time for all this una chidish tribal fights online.

No dey involve me for una foolishness. I could have snubbed your message, but I felt I should just reason with you as a guy.

I no feel you at all, dey your lane abeg.

I hope you are sensible enough to understand.
Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Parachoko: 12:30am On May 10, 2022
Bravetunde:

Wgen you were insulting Igbos and effik did you call moderators.
Now you are cryin like a baby.
Cryy cryy babyy I want to see my igbos grin grin grin cheesy
Abuse Efiks and Igbos? WTF is wrong with you man

Please carry this your rubbish talk comot my front abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Bravetunde: 12:30am On May 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Bro, I no even understand your write-up.

I do not have the time for all this una chidish tribal fights online.

No dey involve me for una foolishness. I could have snubbed your message, but I felt I should just reason with you as a guy.

I no feel you at all, dey your lane abeg.

I hope you are sensible enough to understand.
No mention ijaws hates igbos and see how I will disgerace you here grin cheesy grin cheesy
Afonja boy

1 Like

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Parachoko: 12:35am On May 10, 2022
Bravetunde:

No mention ijaws hates igbos and see how I will disgerace you here grin cheesy grin cheesy
Afonja boy
When did I say Ijaw hate Igbos? Are you this retarde.d for real

The only reason I dey read some of your message tonight nah to try reason with you, maybe you go dey reasonable.

Trust me, I know how to ignore pigs.

Enjoy my attention while it lasts cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by totit: 12:53am On May 10, 2022
SlyDev:

Breaking news ;
https://thewhistler.ng/breaking-this-is-an-insult-jonathan-rejects-n100m-apc-presidential-forms-purchased-for-him/amp/
Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Nobody: 6:14am On May 10, 2022
Bravetunde:

Atleast 200k is your salary for almost 8months in your bmc job.
Soon as gej wins you will become ijaw slavve proper.
Cowordd.

Stop the cap angry you are ibo
Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Sergio104(m): 6:29am On May 10, 2022
SlyDev:

Bravetunde a yeeeboiw hiding under Ijaw with a Yoruba name grin grin you go soon cast

Lol cheesy grin

What you got really shock you cheesy

And he quickly turn to Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Sergio104(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2022
Bravetunde:

Guy grin grin

Some people just wicked ooh grin

1 Like

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Captain8(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2022
SlyDev:

excuse me..
That guy you mentioned is not Ijaw..
He is just a mentally disabled igbo boy and jobless boy..
don't ever think him to be Ijaw..
Whenever he attack yoruba in the name of Ijaw, please disregard him.. cause I say so..

I am Ijaw..I am a member of IYC and official member of LINO in Ijaw..
So I am in the right position to tell you, he is not Ijaw.... IJAW doesn't know him..

All Ijaw people on nairaland disowned him...
Ijaws in nairaland are up to thousands, but all disowned him...
He cannot speak Ijaw or type in Ijaw as we doing sometime here..

He is been sponsored by his fellow unity begging igbous..

disregard bravetunde or bastardlyrich whatever he called himself..

Here is one occasion IYC officially rejected biafla.. there are other many occasions too..you must have seen for yourself..

Biafra, IYC tells MASSOB
Taiwo Ojoye
7 June 2017
Kindly share this story:

Udengs Eradir
Ex-President, IYC, Mr. Udengs Eradiri

Chukwudi Akasike, Port Harcourt

THE Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide has said that the South-South region is not part of Biafra and called on the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra to stop claiming that states in the region are among the territories of Biafra.

The IYC, in a statement issued by its spokesman, Mr. Henry Iyalla, in Port Harcourt on Tuesday, decried a statement credited to one of MASSOB’s leaders, Solomon Chukwu, claiming that the South-South region was part of the Biafran territory.

Explaining that Chukwu’s statement was published in some national dailies on Tuesday, June 6, 2017, the IYC pointed out that the Ijaw and Niger Delta struggle for self-determination predated the agitation for a sovereign state of Biafra.

“The attention of the Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide has been drawn to a statement credited to one MASSOB leader, Solomon Chukwu, published in some newspapers of Tuesday June 6, 2017, declaring that the South-South region is included in the territory of Biafra which MASSOB, IPOB and other self-determination movements are agitating for.

“This comment has been made by other Biafra leaders in different fora. For the records, the IYC wishes to state as follows; that the Ijaw and Niger Delta people identify with the Biafran struggle for self-determination.

“However, we wish to state clearly that the Ijaw and Niger Delta struggle for self-determination predates the Biafran agitations. It is on record that even before the Biafra declaration of independence in 1967, Major Jasper Adaka Boro, during a 12-day revolution, declared a Niger Delta Republic in 1966.

“This was before the advent and struggle for the actualisation of Biafra. The Ijaw and Niger Delta people had always maintained separate and distinct identity from our Igbo brothers of the South-East,” the statement read in part.

Read Also
MASSOB demands Nnamdi Kanu's release, Igbo presidency
2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo slam Uwazuruike for endorsing Yahaya Bello
Sit-at-home: Stop playing with Igboland's future - Soludo tells IPOB, ESN, others
The IYC insisted that the Ijaw areas were not ‘part and parcel’ of the territory of Biafra.

“We will collaborate with our South-East, Middle Belt and any other minority groups in the quest for self-determination based on mutual respect and common understanding.

“In the coming days, we will start the constructive engagement on these terms,” the IYC statement further read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Excuse For Igbo And Reno Omokri : Jonathan E. Goodluck APC 100m Form by Captain8(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2022
Sergio104:

Lol cheesy grin

What you got really shock you cheesy

And he quickly turn to Igbo grin
don't be stupid, he is igbou..

If he is Ijaw, let him engaged me in question and answer in public here where all you should monitored..

He is just sponsored by his fellow unity begging igbou...

He cannot speak Ijaw..
He cannot type in Ijaw..
He is not in any Ijaw watsap group..

You know for yourself that he your brother....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coast Is Getting Clearer For Tinubu As Wike Decided To Work With Tinubu / PDP Constitutes Osun State 2022 Gubernatorial Election Campaign Council / Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.