Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. (73544 Views)

My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 12:38pm On May 11, 2022
6ixT8:
More like a thread to make awareness.
Now that peeps have know of the new venture, let the game start.
Thank you! Excellent.....someone finally sees what I see. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Mariangeles(f): 12:41pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, what did she in fact do to deserves the "mumu" label from you? undecided

Ti ko ba ye e, ki o gbagbe e!
Ma f'ejo pa mi!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On May 11, 2022
Mariangeles:
Ti o ba ye e, ki o gbagbe e!
Ma f'ejo pa mi!
So, I take it you have no actual answer then? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by jacoik(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2022
post=112685345:

Dat one don dey teytey now.
Fertility clinic....
wait no vex, so if I carry my wife go the fertility clinic and dem collect her eggs, them go pay us abi? Abeg where d clinic dey

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by jacoik(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2022
dominique:
Absolutely nothing wrong with selling of her eggs but using it to buy a new phone knowing the financial situation is extremely selfish of her. The reason she didn't tell you she wanted to sell her eggs was because she wanted to use the money for herself. If she had told you that she wanted to sell the eggs to take care of bills, it's you that will be driving her to the fertility clinic every month o
abeg where is this fertility clinic and is it every month one will go there?
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 1:07pm On May 11, 2022
jacoik:
wait no vex, so if I carry my wife go the fertility clinic and dem collect her eggs, them go pay us abi? Abeg where d clinic dey
Interesting! So why the money for what are her eggs to land in your hand abeg? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Heartstrings: 1:08pm On May 11, 2022
jacoik:
You are funny. Way to make money abi
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by jacoik(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! So why the money for what are her eggs to land in your hand abeg? undecided
I no get u bro. Abeg do u know where the fertility clinic is located?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by jacoik(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2022
Heartstrings:
You are funny. Way to make money abi
Baba, this buharia regime is hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Munzy14(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

The bolded ahu wukwanu eshiokwu!

O wu nani onye n'enwehu self-worth ga e reli ihe shi n'ime ahu ya maka ihe nke uwa a.
M wuru di ya, o ga a lawa ebe ulo nna ya before ya a raputa m.

Ashi gbakwa ihe ojoo!
As in eeh!!! No self worth at all...150k undecided

I ma eeh , During the struggle days after service to establish, babe them biara na a gwa m, si o chege echiche ire akwa ya so she can assist..

Ujo abanye m na ahu...Nwata m chere na muna ya no 2geda, enwele udi obi ahu...A baralam ya mba o..Si ya echekwela ihe ahu n'uwa ozo...Like for real.

I was born to succeed and a natural provider..I believe in process..But later on I ran intel on her to realize o so ndi women association facebook..And you know my zodiac, interest puo, o wurula nsogbu...I was seriously shocked by her thoughts.

Ka ma nye gi gist, One guy na bia enye ya nsogbu, as onye church ya biara kwuo ugwu si ya na onwa.. cheesy

I wonder why her people not even her siblings made a social media post about it...

Umu nwaanyi anyi eeh..Unu enwere Obi o..But we have exceptions sha...Just very few wu God sent.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Segzy19: 1:27pm On May 11, 2022
Bro, no be wife you marry o.

U are in your own ..

The lady no send you or whatever you are going through. What matters to her is phone and other material things.

I can tell you, she will still sell more eggs whenever she need some personal items that you can't afford. She won't even tell you or you the money to support you ... You are on your own.

Her body produces the eggs for free. She has made money from it once at no cost to her. She won't stop... She will continue without your knowledge or permission
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Average9jaman: 1:57pm On May 11, 2022
drlateef:
Interesting submission. Do you know that technically, what his wife has done is that she has got pregnant for another strange man she never knows and who is not married to her? Is it because there was no intercourse that you lost the true meaning of what happened?

Deep... shocked
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On May 11, 2022
Segzy19:
Bro, no be wife you marry o. U are in your own ..

The lady no send you or whatever you are going through. What matters to her is phone and other material things.
I can tell you, she will still sell more eggs whenever she need some personal items that you can't afford. She won't even tell you or you the money to support you ... You are on your own.
Her body produces the eggs for free. She has made money from it once at no cost to her. She won't stop... She will continue without your knowledge or permission
So, here's a question for you. Those eggs are hers, and not the man's. Is there really anything wrong with her choosing to sell them rather than flushing them down the toilet every month?, undecided

Does she require his permission to use her own eggs as she chooses? undecided

Granted their is the issue of money problem which Op highlighted , and his own wife ignored for reasons best known to her, but does a woman necessarily have to seek permission from her husband to donate or sell her abundance of blood or eggs? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Segzy19: 2:06pm On May 11, 2022
Agreed! The woman owns the eggs and all that... When two people are married, they become one and so they should do things together and without secrecy.

How will the wife feel if it was the man selling his sperm to whoever that wants to buy, without informing the wife? I'm sure the whole internet would be on fire by now with a lot of females castigating men...

The issues here is this. No on is condemning her for selling 'her' eggs but she could have at least informed the man. The man might not even have objected... With this, the man may not fully trust her again..

There's a lot to marital relationship

Kobojunkie:
So, here's a question for you. Those eggs are hers, and not the man's. Is there really anything wrong with her choosing to sell them rather than flushing them down the toilet every month?, undecided

Does she require his permission to use her own eggs as she chooses? undecided

Granted their is the issue of money problem which Op highlighted , and his own wife ignored for reasons best known to her, but does a woman necessarily have to seek permission from her husband to donate or sell her abundance of blood or eggs? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by mufutau55(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2022
Today na eggs, tommorow na dog o.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On May 11, 2022
Segzy19:
Agreed! The woman owns the eggs and all that...

1. When two people are married, they become one and so they should do things together and without secrecy.

2. How will the wife feel if it was the man selling his sperm to whoever that wants to buy, without informing the wife? I'm sure the whole internet would be on fire by now with a lot of females castigating men...

3. The issues here is this. No on is condemning her for selling 'her' eggs but she could have at least informed the man. The man might not even have objected... With this, the man may not fully trust her again..

There's a lot to marital relationship
1. What you describe is what ideally happens in marriage but not that which normally takes place. undecided

2. Consider for a minute that we regularly read here on nairaland of how many married men spread their sperm freely among side chicks and other chicks. Albeit many of these men pay women for the privilege to spread their sperm but this is what happens, this without their wives being "informed" of it. undecided

3. I suspect this particular couple already had some serious communication issues prior to this so I am considering this woman had her reasons unknown to us for keeping the information from the OP. But in any other situation, what information does a man or woman considering selling either sperm or egg owe the other? undecided

You used the word "permission" earlier and that got me wondering what exactly people expect to hear from a partner in this. In climes where selling of blood, sperm etc., are considered a near norm, not much of a heads-up is needed. undecided
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by glo4chuks: 3:29pm On May 11, 2022
Acidosis:
Every time a woman ovulates, she releases at least 1 egg. So, biologically, selling of eggs has no negative impact on a woman. It's only eggs she sold, not her ovaries. Her ovaries' got more than enough to meet her reproductive needs. It's even better to sell it than waste it (as menstruation).

The bigger issues are that she failed to inform you about the procedure and whatever it was you guys were going through didn't matter to her. It was all about her. These are the main threats to your marriage.

You haven't seen anything yet.
pls how can I sell mine am interested
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Proteck(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2022
All ladies between age 25 and above who is ready to sell her eggs can contact us for connections each egg goes for 130k if you produced 3 eggs that's 390k take note we'll run STDs test to be sure you're free from all kind of infections takes less then 3 weeks

naijanira@gmail.com

+2349026170646
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Mariangeles(f): 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeh!!! No self worth at all...150k undecided

I ma eeh , During the struggle days after service to establish, babe them biara na a gwa m, si o chege echiche ire akwa ya so she can assist..

Ujo abanye m na ahu...Nwata m chere na muna ya no 2geda, enwele udi obi ahu...A baralam ya mba o..Si ya echekwela ihe ahu n'uwa ozo...Like for real.

I was born to succeed and a natural provider..I believe in process..But later on I ran intel on her to realize o so ndi women association facebook..And you know my zodiac, interest puo, o wurula nsogbu...I was seriously shocked by her thoughts.

Ka ma nye gi gist, One guy na bia enye ya nsogbu, as onye church ya biara kwuo ugwu si ya na onwa.. cheesy

I wonder why her people not even her siblings made a social media post about it...

Umu nwaanyi anyi eeh..Unu enwere Obi o..But we have exceptions sha...Just very few wu God sent.

O wu umu nwoke mebiga umu nwaanyi. cheesy
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Anndrew(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2022
E b tinz..I wan sale my egg balls...interested buyer only
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by OfficialSam(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
Following...
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Munzy14(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

O wu umu nwoke mebiga umu nwaanyi. cheesy
grin grin o wu ihe Ikwuru cheesy

So how OP take spoil his wife? Ka o wu Facebook women association grin grin ndi ike gwuru.

Onye choro ime mebi, ga emebi..regardless ma onwere nwoke ma onwehu..
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by dsmooth1(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2022
halaqasa:

How much Dem dae sell eggs
Curious
that same question have been on my mind since I saw this post

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But the problem here is his issue is not about the money but the fact that she did not obtain permission from him before selling what the eggs. It seems he thinks as her husband, the eggs are his to make decisions on. undecided

For God's sake, what's wrong with you people? A wife living with her husband unilaterally took such a huge decision and all you could think is this feminist crap! You know that that deal was shady and secretive, right? What if the doctor and staff played a fast one on her and remove her kidney or both? Only then you would understand who would be riding in the same boat with her. Or, you think it's not possible?
You girls here need to grow some sense
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
maasoap:
For God's sake, what's wrong with you people?
1. A wife living with her husband unilaterally took such a huge decision and all you could think is this feminist crap!

2. You know that that deal was shady and secretive, right?

3. What if the doctor and staff played a fast one on her and remove her kidney or both? Only then you would understand who would be riding in the same boat with her. Or, you think it's not possible?
You girls here need to grow some sense
Help me to understand things from your perspective please and try to remove emotions from this and be as rational as possible ....

1. Why do you think a woman giving away one of her many eggs is a huge decision please? Notice you are one making the assumption here that my stance has something to do with feminism when it is far from that. undecided

2. What deal was shady and secretive abeg? You mean it was secretive because the wife refused to inform her husband of it? undecided

3. How can they remove her kidney during an egg extraction procedure without her waking up to realize it abeg? undecided

Millions of young unmarried women donate their eggs every year around the world, many of them heading back to work the very next day, so forgive me if I don't understand why those married somehow need to take a guarded approach to the same procedures.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/gynecology_obstetrics/specialty_areas/fertility-center/infertility-services/egg-donor.html#menopause
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Help me to understand things from your perspective please and try to remove emotions from this and be as rational as possible ....

1. Why do you think a woman giving away one of her many eggs is a huge decision please? Notice you are one making the assumption here that my stance has something to do with feminism when it is far from that. undecided

2. What deal was shady and secretive abeg? You mean it was secretive because the wife refused to inform her husband of it? undecided

3. How can they remove her kidney during an egg extraction procedure without her waking up to realize it abeg? undecided

Millions of young unmarried women donate their eggs every year around the world, many of them heading back to work the very next day, so forgive me if I don't understand why those married somehow need to take a guarded approach to the same procedures.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/gynecology_obstetrics/specialty_areas/fertility-center/infertility-services/egg-donor.html#menopause

It would have been too late, that's my point. It has happened before. Let's be transparent in our decisions so that we end up making grievous mistake that will affect us and our loved ones.

And this wasn't donation, it was business. Everything was wrong with her decision
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On May 12, 2022
maasoap:
1. It would have been too late, that's my point. It has happened before. Let's be transparent in our decisions so that we end up making grievous mistake that will affect us and our loved ones.

2. And this wasn't donation, it was business. Everything was wrong with her decision
1. There are risks with every procedure and women typically don't go for such procedures alone by the way. OP's wife probably went in for the procedure with at least one of her trusted friends, though not her husband. Not every married couple trusts the one they are married to which such things.... this is reality. undecided

2. It is called "egg donation", but it is all business since the women are compensated for their time. Why do you think college students do it? Because they know they will be compensated for it. The Hopkins site there says $8000. That no be joke money. undecided
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Larryfest:
Good morning all, I have been having sleepless night for a while now and a few days ago confirmed my insomnia would last longer than I thought.

We were comfortable and have been married for 5years now with a daughter but things have been rough for a while due to my business folding up and we have had to manage with the little we see from time to time. Earlier this year I had to sell some of the things in our house including my phone just so we could buy foodstuffs and pay our daughter's school fees, just some weeks ago I even had to shamefully reach out to a popular Nairalander if he has a phone he could spare because the one I'm currently using is a Desktop kind of phone (doesn't work without directly plugging it).

Last month my wife came home with a brand new Samsung phone and when I asked how she got it her response was that she won it from her womanhood help group on Facebook (she is very active there).
Last Sunday while arranging the room I came across a fertility clinic document and the receipt of the phone which the amount written there staggered me a bit because it's way more than our house rent that expired recently which has been the cause of my sleepless nights. When she got back from church I confronted her with my two findings and after plenty talks and argument she confessed a friend from work told her about it and she sold her Eggs at the clinic and it was from it she bought the phone.

My people since Sunday I have been seriously weak and confused, a lot on my mind already but now I have to add this to it Marriage is for the faint hearted abeg!!!

ADDENDUM.....

1. Someone asked how much .... well she said she was paid #150k but the nurse who brought her in collected 15k.

2. Someone also made some points about sex, complications and others and even said it's a made up story to tarnish women or whatever well I don't think they pay for story on Nairaland and even if they do it isn't going to cover what's on my mind right now so you believe whatever you want, it's quite funny to think everyone would exhibit same complications as the third party you heard your gist from...

3. She told me it only took her 3weeks of preparation and she wasn't even going to the more than 3times a week and as for medications and the rest, you think someone who doesn't want you to know what he/she is up to would leave clues flying around the house

4. As for the sex part and her risking getting pregnant, she has been on birth control pills for like 4years now so pregnancy wasn't going to stop her from the procedures....
Please,, will she get pregnant again.?
Or abi she sold ALL her eggs??
Many ladies would want to sell part of their eggs too.
Nigeria no sweet again oo
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2022
post=112685345:

Dat one don dey teytey now.
Fertility clinic....
It's like the risk in it is too much....
If not, we for don dey do am anyhow.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by DenreleDave(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
chai this ur comment wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Acidosis:
Every time a woman ovulates, she releases at least 1 egg. So, biologically, selling of eggs has no negative impact on a woman. It's only eggs she sold, not her ovaries. Her ovaries' got more than enough to meet her reproductive needs. It's even better to sell it than waste it (as menstruation).

The bigger issues are that she failed to inform you about the procedure and whatever it was you guys were going through didn't matter to her. It was all about her. These are the main threats to your marriage.

You haven't seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by DenreleDave(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
dominique:
If she had told you that she wanted to sell the eggs to take care of bills, it's you that will be driving her to the fertility clinic every month o

bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Ramzyranks: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2022
If you don’t have eggs to sell, start saving for your phone with FairSave, you can save as long as you want to, don’t worry, you money is very secure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.