Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. (73598 Views)

My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by jessyzin(f): 7:21am On May 11, 2022
Please do not kill yourself because of my gender, she really didn’t do well biko.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by IMASTEX: 7:27am On May 11, 2022
Acidosis:

Egg or sperm donation is an acceptable practice all over the world.

Concealing her intention from her partner is the only issue but it's not the responsibility of the doctor to investigate your family. The consent of the donor is ALL that matters.
Bolded not debatable.
Of course there is always a consent form for adults. The issue is the secrecy and the fact that she just successfully indirectly gave birth outside her marriage though without a direct penetration. The later is the fundamental & biological reality she willingly accepted on her own. A prove that she is capable of more things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 7:36am On May 11, 2022
Jobola1:

That girl is just straight up ignorant (most likely) or plainly lieing.

Her argument sef feels as if she is fighting n shouting rather than concentrating on facts.
Thumbs up. She wasn’t ignorant, she was just lying. Her itemizations are correct, but she over exergerated the timeframes just because she wanted to discredit the story. Then she had a bandwagon of feminist allies. But las las, she finally shut up after people more knowledgeable gave timelines that proves she had been lying.

I hold no brief for Op and his story, it could be made up, but it added up, was very possible and plausible, he even used his main moniker which is over 12 years old, so why use lies to discredit his story because you are female.

The discourse was supposed to be focused on the morality of the actions since hubby wasn’t carried along. But you see that group, a woman can do no wrong. We are all here to learn as every story affects or have semblance to our daily lives or people we know sometimes. When a man does wrong, I always speak against it, it doesn’t matter if I am a man. Same with a woman.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by ebramessi: 7:42am On May 11, 2022
Poverty na bastard, She no even fear if them use her egg. No be Nigeria we dey.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Algold: 7:45am On May 11, 2022
Acidosis:
Every time
a woman ovulates, she releases at least 1 egg. So, biologically, selling of eggs has no negative impact on a woman. It's only eggs she sold, not her ovaries. Her ovaries' got more than enough to meet her reproductive needs. It's even better to sell it than waste it (as menstruation).

The bigger issues are that she failed to inform you about the procedure and whatever it was you guys were going through didn't matter to her. It was all about her. These are the main threats to your marriage.

You haven't seen anything yet.

Women are like dictionary, when you thought you know it all. Boom another one surface

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Acidosis(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2022
IMASTEX:

Bolded not debatable.
Of course there is always a consent form for adults. The issue is the secrecy and the fact that she just successfully indirectly gave birth outside her marriage though without a direct penetration. The later is the fundamental & biological reality she willingly accepted on her own. A prove that she is capable of more things.

100/100

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by cerpvad(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2022
@OP,Why you wan kill yourself? Na your egg? There are sperm banks you can also go to sell your sperm and use the money to buy whatever suits you just like she did.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Spidermon: 8:07am On May 11, 2022
Nigerian girls...
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by donbenie(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2022
IamAsiri:

You really are sure of what you are saying?
Which part of what I was saying?
The fact that women will have millions in their accounts and yet still expect the man to provide for the least things in the house?
Or the fact that men die young in the quest to cater to their needs and yet not get appreciated?
You will see a woman junketing from New York to Paris in the name of Ọmụgwọ and vacation..
And yet the broken man that gave his youth,to provide for his children gets treated as an afterthought?
Sitting alone at home while expected to be happy and appreciative,of the bottle of expensive wine his 'grateful' children remembered to send home with their mother?
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Jnana19(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2022
Work hard brother besides no side effect on her selling the eggs she would get more eggs besides if its buying of a phone you should know women naturally are materialistic and would want to have that like others so please step up your game oga or you also go and sell your eggs
Larryfest:
Good morning all, I have been having sleepless night for a while now and a few days ago confirmed my insomnia would last longer than I thought.

We were comfortable and have been married for 5years now with a daughter but things have been rough for a while due to my business folding up and we have had to manage with the little we see from time to time. Earlier this year I had to sell some of the things in our house including my phone just so we could buy foodstuffs and pay our daughter's school fees, just some weeks ago I even had to shamefully reach out to a popular Nairalander if he has a phone he could spare because the one I'm currently using is a Desktop kind of phone (doesn't work without directly plugging it).

Last month my wife came home with a brand new Samsung phone and when I asked how she got it her response was that she won it from her womanhood help group on Facebook (she is very active there).
Last Sunday while arranging the room I came across a fertility clinic document and the receipt of the phone which the amount written there staggered me a bit because it's way more than our house rent that expired recently which has been the cause of my sleepless nights. When she got back from church I confronted her with my two findings and after plenty talks and argument she confessed a friend from work told her about it and she sold her Eggs at the clinic and it was from it she bought the phone.

My people since Sunday I have been seriously weak and confused, a lot on my mind already but now I have to add this to it Marriage is for the faint hearted abeg!!!

ADDENDUM.....

1. Someone asked how much .... well she said she was paid #150k but the nurse who brought her in collected 15k.

2. Someone also made some points about sex, complications and others and even said it's a made up story to tarnish women or whatever well I don't think they pay for story on Nairaland and even if they do it isn't going to cover what's on my mind right now so you believe whatever you want, it's quite funny to think everyone would exhibit same complications as the third party you heard your gist from...

3. She told me it only took her 3weeks of preparation and she wasn't even going to the more than 3times a week and as for medications and the rest, you think someone who doesn't want you to know what he/she is up to would leave clues flying around the house

4. As for the sex part and her risking getting pregnant, she has been on birth control pills for like 4years now so pregnancy wasn't going to stop her from the procedures....
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Jnana19(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2022
Her eggs you said she sold,no side effects doh and she has the right also to buy anything she wants to please oga go and sell your egg also and see what you would do with the money besides she would keep producing eggs
Larryfest:
Good morning all, I have been having sleepless night for a while now and a few days ago confirmed my insomnia would last longer than I thought.

We were comfortable and have been married for 5years now with a daughter but things have been rough for a while due to my business folding up and we have had to manage with the little we see from time to time. Earlier this year I had to sell some of the things in our house including my phone just so we could buy foodstuffs and pay our daughter's school fees, just some weeks ago I even had to shamefully reach out to a popular Nairalander if he has a phone he could spare because the one I'm currently using is a Desktop kind of phone (doesn't work without directly plugging it).

Last month my wife came home with a brand new Samsung phone and when I asked how she got it her response was that she won it from her womanhood help group on Facebook (she is very active there).
Last Sunday while arranging the room I came across a fertility clinic document and the receipt of the phone which the amount written there staggered me a bit because it's way more than our house rent that expired recently which has been the cause of my sleepless nights. When she got back from church I confronted her with my two findings and after plenty talks and argument she confessed a friend from work told her about it and she sold her Eggs at the clinic and it was from it she bought the phone.

My people since Sunday I have been seriously weak and confused, a lot on my mind already but now I have to add this to it Marriage is for the faint hearted abeg!!!

ADDENDUM.....

1. Someone asked how much .... well she said she was paid #150k but the nurse who brought her in collected 15k.

2. Someone also made some points about sex, complications and others and even said it's a made up story to tarnish women or whatever well I don't think they pay for story on Nairaland and even if they do it isn't going to cover what's on my mind right now so you believe whatever you want, it's quite funny to think everyone would exhibit same complications as the third party you heard your gist from...

3. She told me it only took her 3weeks of preparation and she wasn't even going to the more than 3times a week and as for medications and the rest, you think someone who doesn't want you to know what he/she is up to would leave clues flying around the house

4. As for the sex part and her risking getting pregnant, she has been on birth control pills for like 4years now so pregnancy wasn't going to stop her from the procedures....
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by waleynazz29(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2022
Funny by strange...Will be hearing this for the first time though...Anyway my brother pray to Allah to bless you coz this ain't funny .
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 8:32am On May 11, 2022
Jobola1:

I
To pad your lies, u had to bring in Nordica to make Ur argument sound legit while leaving out how Ur friends use of Nordica is relevant to the story. That's like punching below d belt.

Are you done?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 8:35am On May 11, 2022
Cutehector:
And you want me to marry? cheesy

Abeg make una no make me laugh

Nobody wants you to marry.
No one here notices if you are single.

Good morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Allisgud: 8:36am On May 11, 2022
Women who will go and do research on how to venture into this menace just multiply
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 8:40am On May 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What do you expect from teenagers with unrestricted internet access? Everyone is a bloody simp to them. Or a bitch.

Welcome to the bandwagon.

It has to be one or both. I thought men don’t have emotions? The guy had an emotional breakdown right before our eyes. I felt for him at some point. grin

NoToPile:
Wait first what exactly is the OP upset about, that she sold her eggs or she sold it without her husband's consent or she sold it and bought a phone with it.

Maybe he would have felt better if she used it to pay house rent. It seems the only reason he's upset is because she didn't use it to solve pressing needs not necessarily because she sold it or she didnt inform him.

He should go sell his own na. Not after she pays the rent, he would remember he is polygamous and start doing prick giveaway. He should go hustle and do what he should do to retain his headship position.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Mariangeles(f): 8:45am On May 11, 2022
NorthSerious:

Don't bother. Framed is a female hiding behind a male's moniker. I've seen her do the same thing she is doing to you to another dude having a back and forth with the same folks you are engaging with on this thread.

Thank you for pointing that out.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:46am On May 11, 2022
Jnana19:
Work hard brother besides no side effect on her selling the eggs she would get more eggs besides if its buying of a phone you should know women naturally are materialistic and would want to have that like others so please step up your game oga or you also go and sell your eggs

She ain't getting no eggs never.

A female baby comes into the world with a definite number of eggs, which can only reduce, not increase.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Mariangeles(f): 8:52am On May 11, 2022
NorthSerious:

Nah, the dude you quoted on this thread did nothing wrong to warrant your attacks. He just thought a man should be heard and is rightfully against cancel culture tactics that women usually employ when they want to silence a man. And then you pop out of nowhere to join in on the bashing. You are either a woman or a failed simp.

Exactly the way demonic elements operate on this platform. Cowardly!
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by UncleKoboko: 9:00am On May 11, 2022
Acidosis:

Ask your sisters.
Oh poe nu
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Mariangeles(f): 9:07am On May 11, 2022
tonididdy:

Now that you drew my attention to it, I think he's angry at her buying a phone from the proceeds.
grin
Nigeria is hard!

If the story is true, then it says a lot about their "marriage".

This situation can never happen to a man that is intimately close with his wife without him knowing, and no woman that is intimately close with her husband can secretly go through with such a procedure without him knowing. Without involving him.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Collyno82(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2022
Larryfest:

ADDENDUM.....

Haa,,, a new commodity has just been introduced into the market. This gender won't Kii persin
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by tonididdy(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

If the story is true, then it says a lot about their "marriage".

This situation can never happen to a man that is intimately close to his wife without him knowing, and no woman that is intimately close to her husband can secretly go through with such a procedure without him knowing. Without involving him.
Na just plain see finsih because the dude is broke.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Mariangeles(f): 9:12am On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No need to insult the woman's intelligence now abeg. Na OP marry the woman with her level of intelligence and all. undecided

If na true true say e happen, she be mumu abeg!
If you see truth, dey talk am!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by woleabayo(f): 9:16am On May 11, 2022
otunti zhe oooooooooooooooo
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Mariangeles(f): 9:26am On May 11, 2022
placeofallure:
I'd be damned the day I do that to my husband. I can't even grow the balls. I can't even walk to the supermarket down the street without telling him.

Imagine if something went terribly wrong, would the wife expect her husband to still be by her side?
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 9:26am On May 11, 2022
tonididdy:

See finish, vain mentality, self centered, secretive in a time of distress, all in one woman. Op should be worried.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Myke99: 9:27am On May 11, 2022
Larryfest:

ADDENDUM.....

Damn.. Omo this one weak me
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Mariangeles(f): 9:37am On May 11, 2022
tonididdy:

Going by the stories that I read, most couples these days are at best flatmates.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by halaqasa: 9:43am On May 11, 2022
dsmooth1:
that is what I call crazy and aggressive business woman
involved in a safe form of soft money ritual

How much Dem dae sell eggs

Curious
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by fm7070: 9:53am On May 11, 2022
I wonder what will satisfy men. Someone went this far to ease your burden and you are here lamenting. She probably know the kind of man you are, maybe that's why she didn't tell you in the first place.
That woman is an hero.
Divorce her and let me marry her please.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by fm7070: 9:54am On May 11, 2022
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

She ain't getting no eggs never.

A female baby comes into the world with a definite number of eggs, which can only reduce, not increase.

See quack doctor

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / MouthAction In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.