Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

There Are Too Many Deplorable Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Too Many Deplorable Presidential Candidate (254 Views)

Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) / Rivers State Residents Decry Deplorable Roads / Dapo Abiodun Visit OOUTH, Was Disappointed By The Deplorable & Substandard State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Too Many Deplorable Presidential Candidate by GAR3TH(m): 5:25am On May 10, 2022
I'm I the only one who is shocked at the amount of worthless presidential candidates who are announcing their participation in the election? Are these people deaf,blind or just narcissist? No body ask 95% of them to run, and the majority of them have a terrible track record. When are we going to start selecting people as candidates in this country based on merit? Who are these clueless clowns that keep running year after year? The fact that this election is already being sun into north vs south, region vs region, tribe vs tribe, just shows you the clown world this country's election is in. Haven't you guys had enough of 60+ years of the same nonsense.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. If we don't change, 60 years from now Nigeria will still look the same.
Re: There Are Too Many Deplorable Presidential Candidate by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 5:43am On May 10, 2022
What pose ds mass aspirants is because they all thought they can do better than d clown holding the office,if not,Ngige and Yaya Bello are thinking of becoming president, please I don't want to talk of that lifeless old man
Re: There Are Too Many Deplorable Presidential Candidate by chinjo(m): 6:00am On May 10, 2022
Buhari has so ridiculed the once revered office of the president of Nigeria to the extent that even MC Oluomo's office is more respected than the office of the president of Nigeria. Truth be told, of all the people that have bought nomination forms from both APC and PDP, as deplorable as they seam, are they not more qualified than Buhari? At least, they all have WAEC certificates unlike Buhari. I don't blame Buhari one bit for the misfortune of this country. I only blame those who brought him to power knowing his antecedents as a monomental failure. You can't give what you don't have. Its impossible.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: APC Failed Despite Spending N4.2trn On Defence — Shehu Sani / Ohanaege Youth Leader Lead Igbos And Yorubas For Adaka Boro Day Celebration / A'ibom PDP, Committed Partners In Nigeria's "Rescue Mission" - State Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.