Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! (27458 Views)

Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital / Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) / Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by edward1106(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2022
That year, NYSC

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Ultras100: 6:21pm On May 15, 2022
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Dbaba(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2022
You mean miners from your village

So beautiful.

I would've loved to visit these places, but I am scared of my head being harvested by skull miners.[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by D1official: 6:22pm On May 15, 2022
Such a beauty, I just hope there is a "head insurance policy" to safe guard the visitors
Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by rotract(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2022
glamorous

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Jack005(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2022
A thread from a female tribal bigot.. Walks out of thread .
Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by cocolacec(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
The Ikogosi warm spring resorts is a tourism attraction located in Ikogosi, Ekiti state. Southwestern, Nigeria. This is a warm spring flowing abreast a cold spring which meet at a confluence, at the source the warm spring flows at 70°C while at the confluence reduced to 37°C.

According to local folklore, centuries ago, there lived a palm wine tapper married with two wives and they had different temperaments: The first wife is Quick/Hot tempered while the second wife is mild-tempered, one day, while their husband was away, the wives quarrelled & vexed thereby turning into springs! The first wife turned into the warm spring & the second wife turned into the cold spring. When their husband returned and discovered what his wives had turned to, he transformed himself into the hills & surrounded the springs grin

Few images of the springs and resorts below!

How much is the gate fee?
Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by themes009(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
Fayose distroyed it, Fayemi brought it back to life.

Shut up!

I am born and raised in Ekiti, Stop polluting the air with your lies from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Bluellake: 6:29pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Mores images

You too can experience nature at it's best. Discover Ekiti state!!!
Greeeen land! Blessed state!! Blessed Nation!!!

Mtceew
Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Johntemmy(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2022
Proudly Ekiti kete

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by sammirano: 6:34pm On May 15, 2022
This is why flatteheads die to live in the green south west. This is not poto poto muddy republic biafuro grin

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by GiftedTitty: 6:35pm On May 15, 2022
Proudly Ekiti

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Lizzydonnah(f): 6:36pm On May 15, 2022
It is more beautiful than the last time I visited

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by iluvdonjazzy: 6:37pm On May 15, 2022
themes009:

Shut up!

I am born and raised in Ekiti, Stop polluting the air with your lies from the pit of hell
oh you are actually from Ekiti, no wonder, your useless self and Fayose will be disgraced again.

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Mikkeal: 6:39pm On May 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So beautiful.

I would've loved to visit these places, but I am scared of my head being harvested by skull miners.
Well I think Ekiti could be the most peaceful state in Nigeria ,don't worry your head is safe from miners , cannibals and female v...... harvesters,I bet this one lives in the southwest

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by twilliamx(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So beautiful.

I would've loved to visit these places, but I am scared of my head being harvested by skull miners.

You should be more scared of your brethren using you for a delicacy

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by TriCee: 6:58pm On May 15, 2022
I give it to the managers of this place. Surprised and happy that it now looks much better than it was since i visted 5yrs ago. Nice maintenance culture.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by heendrix(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Madam you have started your tribalism on this thread abi? Ekiti state is a very peaceful and safe state! But if you feel otherwise, you can still wear your iron helmet when visiting grin

Best reply there

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by logiccal: 7:02pm On May 15, 2022
Wow! Magically beautiful.
I want to tour Southern Nigeria, but I'm skeptical.

As a Fulani person, grin who looks stereotypically Fulani. I am having safety concerns. Considering all that I read on Nairaland(tribal wars).

I hope one day I will be able to go.

Calabar is at the top of my list.
I had a boss, Raymond Agba, who is from Obudu, Calabar. Whenever he came back from Home he used to show us pictures of beautiful people and places.

I still remember the pictures of Calabar Carnival he showed me mid 2010s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by porthouse7(f): 7:03pm On May 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So beautiful.

u sud be more scared of cannibalism in d East

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Ibkrichie(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2022
skull Miner's are selective....I don't think your head is worth mining, waiting dey there to mine self? grin

Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Ibkrichie(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2022
Ekiti indigene are much on this nairaland o

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Richyfj(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2022
Please if you are looking for beautiful scence more beter than the one i am seeing here pls visit by Mkpat Enin LGA in akwa ibom state so so endowed with fresh spring water.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by OlawaleBammie: 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Mores images

You too can experience nature at it's best. Discover Ekiti state!!!
Greeeen land! Blessed state!! Blessed Nation!!!

Are u from my state?
Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
The Ikogosi warm spring resorts is a tourism attraction located in Ikogosi, Ekiti state. Southwestern, Nigeria. This is a warm spring flowing abreast a cold spring which meet at a confluence, at the source the warm spring flows at 70°C while at the confluence reduced to 37°C.

According to local folklore, centuries ago, there lived a palm wine tapper married with two wives and they had different temperaments: The first wife is Quick/Hot tempered while the second wife is mild-tempered, one day, while their husband was away, the wives quarrelled & vexed thereby turning into springs! The first wife turned into the warm spring & the second wife turned into the cold spring. When their husband returned and discovered what his wives had turned to, he transformed himself into the hills & surrounded the springs grin

Few images of the springs and resorts below!

This is NICE & I'm highly interested.
Please post the details concerning this...
Including FEES...
HOTELS near by
Accessibility to the nearest police post.
Security situation.
Location/Address...

Finally, the emboldened epic story caught my attention! What's really the difference between this story and what several religion profess in their respective storyline..? Just thinking!

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Painandgain(f): 7:30pm On May 15, 2022
I was there last December and I had mad fun kiss

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by edogu(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2022
If not for insecurity in Nigeria, this is one of places I would've loved to visit.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
edogu:
If not for insecurity in Nigeria, this is one of places I would've loved to visit.
Honestly!
Only the thought of SKULL MINING & rate at which skulls are sold can make one retrace his steps. Nigeria is truly beautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Elidrisy20: 7:35pm On May 15, 2022
I know say shit go dey for every where
Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by OlawaleBammie: 7:35pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
Did you recently visit?

My mother always say" Dora, Ekiti ti dile e tan o, o ti gbagbe awa ta wa ni Sango" (Dora, Ekiti is now where you call home, You've abandoned your home here in Sango).

But why won't i?

No Noise pollution
Almost zero traffic congestion
I eat fresh vegetables almost everyday
The people are friendly with friendly environment
Almost zero crime rates
Ecologic friendly state with nice views

And many more

Proudly Ekiti Kete
If u see as my head dey burst as u dey talk dey go eehn, whaooo, how i wish u sabi chop pepesup grin

I just love my state die

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Historic Buildings And Structures In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Strips On The Streets Of Bangkok, Thailand (photo) / The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.