Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? (2400 Views)

D Way Some Women Look Like When Pregnant. / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by MrInformation(m): 12:15pm On May 10, 2022
"I got married just six months ago...

My wife is three-months pregnant now. Is it okay for us to have sex during her pregnancy?

I feel embarrassed to ask this question to our family doctor....

Since we don't know anything about this, we are avoiding sexual contact; but I do feel the urge and desire for sex, and I don't know what to do about it...

Can you please give us some guidance?"

This is a question that young couples asks...

Can you have sex when you are pregnant?

Yes and No..

If yes, then how, with what frequency, and when?

Doctors advise that intercourse should be avoided from the sixth to the twelfth week of the pregnancy; as it can cause a miscarriage...

Sexual abstinence is recommended during the last two months of pregnancy too...

At this time, there is a risk of the essential amniotic fluid leaking out during intercourse...

In short, intercourse during the first three months and last two months of pregnancy is not advisable....

During the fourth to seventh month of pregnancy, intercourse is allowed unless you are otherwise advised for medical reasons....

However, husband and wife can and should engage in gentle lovemaking, handling and caressing...

Sexual acts such as oral and anal sex should be strictly avoided....

To read more about sex education go to www . Chetasextalk. com
Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by illicit(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2022
Yes

But if u eat pussy, don't blow air into it, it's dangerous for pregnant women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by Militant1: 12:22pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by BigRocky: 12:24pm On May 10, 2022
To be sincerely honest in my humble opinion, without been sentimental,of course without offending anyone who thinks differently,from my point of view and without hiding thought in my mind and without lies,to the actual truth with my clear open mind and heart. I have nothing to say.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by ValCon888: 12:26pm On May 10, 2022
Don't have sex with her o.
Before you pour your akamu on the baby's head and he'll start to think it's ice cream.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by Teaveapoet(f): 12:40pm On May 10, 2022
Some sex styles like doggy, cowgirl , 69 please avoid. Just stick to missionary style and be gentle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by SUPERPACK: 12:41pm On May 10, 2022
Do not try it o, it is very dangerous. The baby might grab his dick and squeeze life out of him in anger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by dnawah(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2022
BigRocky:
To be sincerely honest in my humble opinion, without been sentimental,of course without offending anyone who thinks differently,from my point of view and without hiding thought in my mind and without lies,to the actual truth with my clear open mind and heart. I have nothing to say.
forgive him,for he is not really the one speaking but Oshogbo wee wee grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by buttlover(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Do not try it o, it is very dangerous. The baby might grab his dick and squeeze life out of him in anger.
Lol the baby will grab it and say " you wey carry me come this country. No born me here o.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by Elmojiid(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2022
Alaye make she lay on her side and slide in from the back.. She will crave for sex more now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by Makers49: 1:07pm On May 10, 2022
You can have sex with a woman from a month to nine months and nothing will happen to the baby,I am a living witness.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by headbasher96(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2022
The baby might bite your dick so u need to stealing the puszy in the night like enter when she is asleep row your boat gentLY down thE STREAM MERRILY MERRILY CUM AND GET UP
Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by headbasher96(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2022
Makers49:
You can have sex with a woman from a month to nine months and nothing will happen to the baby,I am a living witness.
na una the make pikin no get sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by novia22(f): 1:25pm On May 10, 2022
MrInformation:
"I got married just six months ago...

My wife is three-months pregnant now. Is it okay for us to have sex during her pregnancy?

I feel embarrassed to ask this question to our family doctor....

Since we don't know anything about this, we are avoiding sexual contact; but I do feel the urge and desire for sex, and I don't know what to do about it...

Can you please give us some guidance?"

This is a question that young couples asks...

Can you have sex when you are pregnant?

Yes and No..

If yes, then how, with what frequency, and when?

Doctors advise that intercourse should be avoided from the sixth to the twelfth week of the pregnancy; as it can cause a miscarriage...

Sexual abstinence is recommended during the last two months of pregnancy too...

At this time, there is a risk of the essential amniotic fluid leaking out during intercourse...

In short, intercourse during the first three months and last two months of pregnancy is not advisable....

During the fourth to seventh month of pregnancy, intercourse is allowed unless you are otherwise advised for medical reasons....

However, husband and wife can and should engage in gentle lovemaking, handling and caressing...

Sexual acts such as oral and anal sex should be strictly avoided....

To read more about sex education go to www . Chetasextalk. com

1. Yes you can have sex when pregnant.
2. Did the Doctor advise your wife personally to abstain due to medical issues?
Or did you just read that up somewhere? cos if you did and your wife doesn't have any medical issues, it does not apply to you so pls fire on.
3. Sex is highly required at the last two months of pregnancy contrary to what you said above except again your wife has medical issues. Sex helps soften the perineum thereby aiding labour when due. The male sperm also contains prostaglandin which helps ripen the cervix and aids labour too when due....and this is only possible if your wife at that stage of pregnancy can handle sex.
The Amniotic cannot be punctured during sex as it is highly protected by a closed cervix outside the uterus and a mucus plug inside the uterus.....Unless of course wifey had medical issues as I always say.

In summary, Pls make love to your wife anyhow she wants it unless of course she has medical issues threatening the pregnancy as confirmed by your Doctor.
Thank you..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by BigRocky: 1:41pm On May 10, 2022
dnawah:
forgive him,for he is not really the one speaking but Oshogbo wee wee grin

Guy grin
Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 10, 2022
It is even necessary for the pregnant woman to have sex. But it must be done with caution. The thrust should be easy, soft and not too deep. The sexual position should majorly be spooning style and sometimes doggy style. She will like pussy licking at those times. You can lick the pussy but avoid breathing or blowing air into the vagina.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by kevwemike: 2:23pm On May 10, 2022
Pls ote author=Ninejaywon post=112697282]It is even necessary for the pregnant woman to have sex. But it must be done with caution. The thrust should be easy, soft and not too deep. The sexual position should majorly be spooning style and sometimes doggy style. She will like pussy licking at those times. You can lick the pussy but avoid breathing or blowing air into the vagina. [/quote] pls wat we happen if u blow air into the vagina
Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by Efulefu(f): 3:11pm On May 10, 2022
BigRocky:

grin cool shocked
Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by DMerciful(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2022
Woman on top is good for pregnant women
Teaveapoet:
Some sex styles like doggy, cowgirl , 69 please avoid. Just stick to missionary style and be gentle
Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by omowolewa: 3:23pm On May 10, 2022
It's not okay o

Do you want to scare the baby?
Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2022
Teaveapoet:
Did you say missionary?
that one that can cause harm.
Cowgirl is even better, as long as the woman goes slow and steady.
Re: Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? by franklingud(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2022
Pregnant women need sex more because it helps prepare their vagina for child birth.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Hate Nice Guys / How Do I Handle My Sex Urge / Do Black American Males And West African Women Make Good Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.