Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex (42623 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by lexy2014: 4:04pm On May 10, 2022
Biodun556:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-police-arraign-four-chrisland-teachers-over-alleged-gang-s3x/

I have no idea what this means:

They are facing charges of alleged conspiracy and conduct likely to cause a breach of public peace preferred against them by the Police.

But whatever the case, the parents of the children involved should also be charged to court
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by IbileIfe: 4:05pm On May 10, 2022
Smithkafors:

It's not their business to watch student 247. So you expect them to wake up at night and be monitoring the students every minute?. Even the police who man our road morning and nights have not stopped criminals from stealing on the same road. We always look for who to blame. A child who is not a virgin at such a tender age is a disaster waiting to happen. The same you will call them paedophile if they decide to sleep in the same room with them after the same children lay false accusations on them.
They were their coaches.
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Prozico22(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2022
Smithkafors:

It's not their business to watch student 247. So you expect them to wake up at night and be monitoring the students every minute?. Even the police who man our road morning and nights have not stopped criminals from stealing on the same road. We always look for who to blame. A child who is not a virgin at such a tender age is a disaster waiting to happen. The same you will call them paedophile if they decide to sleep in the same room with them after the same children lay false accusations on them.
the should also hold parent for letting the children into yahoo cultism and stealing
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by lexy2014: 4:05pm On May 10, 2022
Smithkafors:

If its not the duty of the teachers to watch the children 24/7, then I guess there was no need for the teachers to go with the children to dubai in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by lexy2014: 4:07pm On May 10, 2022
blackboy:
Good. A lesson to others. When children are put in your care do a good job

So why are the parents not charged to court? Are u saying they did a good job?
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by do4luv14(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2022
Smithkafors:

Don't mind him, why didn't they arraign the securities who are supposed to be keeping watch,

yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by edosignature(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2022
They'll be discharge & acquitted as there are no moral ground to prove they are guilty.
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by chrixtoimoh: 4:07pm On May 10, 2022
So one can actually sue and get an arraignment for our securities agents for activities of the criminal and bandits?
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by cezarman(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2022
See what that useless "badgurlf4k" has caused now

These innocent teachers might or have even lost their jobs already because of one little hoe angry
Just imagine the kinda shit this brat would cause in the nearest future... Coupled with a mother like hers angry

1 Like

Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by wirinet(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2022
backnbeta:

It's actually their responsibility to watch them even if it's not 247

It's not a teachers responsibility to watch students 24/7. They are responsible for the learning of the children in their respective classroom during class hours. They are not trained to be bodyguards to protect students 24/7

5 Likes

Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by wirinet(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2022

They are facing charges of alleged conspiracy and conduct likely to cause a breach of public peace preferred against them by the Police.

Conspiracy kwa?
conduct likely to cause a breach of public peace, in Dubai.

You go fear charge.

This is simply a waste of judicial time.
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by BrutusOj(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

It is what they are paid for. In loco parentis.

I feel sorry for them. However, when they made the decision to be teachers, they made the decision to take upon themselves the duties and responsibilites thereof.

Just as when YOU become a parent, YOU are going to be woken up by your children at night for all sorts of reasons, and despite having had a hard day at work, YOU will get up and YOU will attend to them...because when YOU decided to get married and do the do with madam, you signed up for it..

I work in medicine in my day job. There are days when I have a full load of work in the day, and then have to stay in the hospital at night to look after patients because I am on call duty. And if a patient gets into distress in the night, I don't tell them that I AM TOO TIRED TO ATTEND TO YOU...LEAVE ME ALONE....I get up and do my job because if i don't, a patient could die. And yes, doctors and nurses have been sanctioned for allowing patients to die because they 'didn't want to attend to them' .

Is it wickedness to expect someone to do their job? Really?

K. Good afternoon.
These are two different scenarios. The students and the teachers never stayed in thesame rooms and the teachers couldn't have seen the girl leaving her room and left her unattended. Except you want to tell me that, the teachers should have been awake all night and stand by their doors to look out for mischievous kids like the possessed one who caused the problem. If not for the stinginess of school owners, the school ought to have sent security guards along side the teachers who actively participated in the competition. Check out the ratio of teachers to students who travelled all the way to Dubai. Duty of care can never be 100 % efficient in this case. God will punish anybody who makes the poor teachers suffer for this case.

2 Likes

Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 10, 2022
Funflipper:

You need to let us know how the parents messed up because the way you people are going about this seems like it is ok for kids to have sex as long as they do it at home and not in school. The other day a school suspended a student for having sex with her boyfriend in the hospital during their holidays and the whole social media went haywire. As long as we keep playing the ostrich, the situation will be getting worse. The parents failed and that b is just what it is. Those teachers should be left alone!

And after people will complain that Nigeria is not working.
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2022
BrutusOj:
These are two different scenarios. The students and the teachers never stayed in thesame rooms and the teachers couldn't have seen the girl leaving her room and left her unattended. Except you want to tell me that, the teachers should have been awake all night and stand by their doors to look out for mischievous kids like the possessed one who caused the problem. If not for the stinginess of school owners, the school ought to have sent security guards along side the teachers who actively participated in the competition. Check out the ratio of teachers to students who travelled all the way to Dubai. Duty of care can never be 100 % efficient in this case. God will punish anybody who makes the poor teachers suffer for this case.

No they are not. And you know it.

The teachers messed up. Big time. And yes, while they should not be in court, they did mess up.

When you have your own kids, you will understand all I have said here.

Good evening. I'm off.
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Minjim: 4:21pm On May 10, 2022
That girl didn't start having sex from that trip.

That was just her first sex tape .
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by citee(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2022
What exactly is their offence? A child that wants to be wayward will also find a way. So why are the parents of the students not also arrested after all the kids must have learnt what they practiced at home. I think this just smacks of looking for people to make scapegoats
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by BrutusOj(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

No they are not. And you know it.

The teachers messed up. Big time. And yes, while they should not be in court, they did mess up.

When you have your own kids, you will understand all I have said here.

Good evening. I'm off.
Oga calm down, not everybody on this platform are kids. I am a parent and I supervise over 500 young adults. It's emotion that make people like you want to crucify teachers when issues like this happen without being objective and humanly. Na job those teachers de do no be kidnapping them de do..

1 Like

Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Hdhdhd(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Rich kids, this life no balance

I swear
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by TEACHARIGHT: 4:32pm On May 10, 2022
If you know the things that are happening in schools you will marvel. It is the unfortunate ones that get exposed.
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by OlawaleBammie: 4:36pm On May 10, 2022
Beremx:
yes! That was what they were supposed to do. They were supposed to watch over the kids and not feign negligence.
U dont have any sense ma, no wonder we would never have a female as president.
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 10, 2022
cry
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Transcriber: 4:40pm On May 10, 2022
esthel:
Rubbish, these people were just made scapegoats. If there were no plans for them to sleep in the same room as the children, why being charged with these vague offence that doesn't even correlate with what happened. This girl left her room after light out to meet those boys. My prayers are with the teachers.
your DP sef angry cheesy undecided
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Transcriber: 4:41pm On May 10, 2022
Policewoman:
Why blame the poor teachers? No be them say make the girl go chop gbola. She even ride pass me
so you think you can ride? shocked cheesy

Can I see proof cool
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Transcriber: 4:43pm On May 10, 2022
TheGift:

So you think that you have made a logical case here?

Go again and read the meanings of the words “Guardian” and “ward”.
hypocrites

4 teachers to 200 students that's 1 to 50

If you were the one you'll come out in the night to "watch" 50 students abi?
I don't know why Nigerians can't be true to themselves
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Insipidvamp(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=subsidywise18 post]
Yes, I expect the teachers to be up and doing monitoring each and every student.
If your relation was in the hospital, in a ward filled with 70 patients, and there were 4 doctors to monitor the patients, and your relation died overnight because the doctors were negligent, would you say the same thing.....or would you sue the hospital for all their money and more?
If you like, take your relation to a hospital where 1 doctor attends to 1 million patients. Your relative will simply die and not come back even if the doctor and his entire generation are killed in return. That IndecentStar was spoilt from home and a million teachers won't stop her from getting dicked.
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Transcriber: 4:51pm On May 10, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
They own the students duty of care because they were in their care at that time.
yeah.
In the night undecided
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:52pm On May 10, 2022
Transcriber:
yeah.
In the night undecided
Yes
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by tunapawizzy: 4:54pm On May 10, 2022
blackboy:
Good. A lesson to others. When children are put in your care do a good job
Arraign them, jail them, it will not stop badly trained children from doing what they want to do.
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by derecho(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2022
Chrisland NOT Christland.. Na ya type yahoo boys dey phish easily.
I no know wetin concern Christianity for the matter.
Realists:
Christianity and hypocrisy, the school name should be changed from Christland to Krestland, if you know you know.
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Transcriber: 4:56pm On May 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

It is what they are paid for. In loco parentis.

I feel sorry for them. However, when they made the decision to be teachers, they made the decision to take upon themselves the duties and responsibilites thereof.

Just as when YOU become a parent, YOU are going to be woken up by your children at night for all sorts of reasons, and despite having had a hard day at work, YOU will get up and YOU will attend to them...because when YOU decided to get married and do the do with madam, you signed up for it..

I work in medicine in my day job. There are days when I have a full load of work in the day, and then have to stay in the hospital at night to look after patients because I am on call duty. And if a patient gets into distress in the night, I don't tell them that I AM TOO TIRED TO ATTEND TO YOU...LEAVE ME ALONE....I get up and do my job because if i don't, a patient could die. And yes, doctors and nurses have been sanctioned for allowing patients to die because they 'didn't want to attend to them' .

Is it wickedness to expect someone to do their job? Really?

K. Good afternoon.
you're talking absolute trash

1 Like

Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Bamzyriches451: 4:57pm On May 10, 2022
Damnnn!!
They should also arrest the parents of those kids and throw their ass into the prison for not raising those kids well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Popular Grammatical Blunders. Every One Has Made At Least Two Times / 'O' Of BODMAS Doesn't Mean Of, Our Teachers Owe Us An Apology / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.