Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex (42625 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by 1876adeyem: 7:08am On May 11, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
yeah.
In the night undecided
[/s]
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by TheGift: 8:26am On May 11, 2022
Transcriber:
hypocrites

4 teachers to 200 students that's 1 to 50

If you were the one you'll come out in the night to "watch" 50 students abi?
I don't know why Nigerians can't be true to themselves

Watching students doesn’t start on one night. It’s starts a long time before. From the first day they are put in ones care. For example, why should only 4 teachers watch 200 students . If the school / teachers were doing their job of guardianship well from the start it wouldn’t have degenerated to this point. But they did not, that is why they were more concerned about hushing the matter and lying to the mother…

They should go and face their case, let the court decide whether they failed in their duty or not.

1 Like

Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by TheGift: 8:27am On May 11, 2022
Blablamalala:

As an adjective or a verb? You are not serious.

If I am not serious, then you don’t even know what the word “serious” means!
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by dogwen: 8:51am On May 11, 2022
Smithkafors:

It's not their business to watch student 247. So you expect them to wake up at night and be monitoring the students every minute?. Even the police who man our road morning and nights have not stopped criminals from stealing on the same road. We always look for who to blame. A child who is not a virgin at such a tender age is a disaster waiting to happen. The same you will call them paedophile if they decide to sleep in the same room with them after the same children lay false accusations on them.
May God, the Father of all that is good, bless you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by subcbouy: 11:32am On May 11, 2022
What will now happen to the girl cow or horse rider? Four arraigned; one rider gringringrin
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Messia: 12:07pm On May 11, 2022
subsidywise18:

Unfortunately, as a doctor, even when tired, even when I don't feel like turning up to work, even when I would rather spend the night binging on netflix or whatever, I turn up and do my job.

Ye have to sacrifice your feelings sometimes in this business of medicine. Patient in pain or breathing difficulty at 2 am does not give a eff about how tired you may be...they need help and need it now.

I can confirm you are entitled to call it a day if you feel exhausted, you are obviously passionate of job oh and which kinda doctor would rather watch Netflix than attend to their clients lol however that does not mean you can’t make personal decisions because there is risk to losing your job, your job description is to assess a patient.
A teacher is to teacher is meant to teach book/ guild not personal security as they weren’t involved directly in the se** act, I can assure this guys will be realised with no charge, this is abuse of power and looking for scapegoat lol
Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by litaninja(m): 12:13pm On May 11, 2022
Smithkafors:

It's not their business to watch student 247. So you expect them to wake up at night and be monitoring the students every minute?. Even the police who man our road morning and nights have not stopped criminals from stealing on the same road. We always look for who to blame. A child who is not a virgin at such a tender age is a disaster waiting to happen. The same you will call them paedophile if they decide to sleep in the same room with them after the same children lay false accusations on them.

Are you joking? If the school takes them out on a trip IT IS ACTUALLY THEIR BUSINESS TO WATCH THEM 24/7.
Let's say it wasn't a sex scandal, lets say the kids lit up a fire in the rooms and burnt the building down resulting in casualties, who do you think would be held responsible??

1 Like

Re: Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 11, 2022
Messia:

I can confirm you are entitled to call it a day if you feel exhausted, you are obviously passionate of job oh and which kinda doctor would rather watch Netflix than attend to their clients lol however that does not mean you can’t make personal decisions because there is risk to losing your job, your job description is to assess a patient.
A teacher is to teacher is meant to teach book/ guild not personal security as they weren’t involved directly in the se** act, I can assure this guys will be realised with no charge, this is abuse of power and looking for scapegoat lol

LOL...can't call it a day if I am on duty. Have to go and do my job, lack of sleep or no.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Popular Grammatical Blunders. Every One Has Made At Least Two Times / 'O' Of BODMAS Doesn't Mean Of, Our Teachers Owe Us An Apology / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.