Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) (40358 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:
Jungle justice is not the solution. Hand them over to the police to get justice.

Cause and Effect sir...

If the police and the Judiciary were efficient, swift, and consistent at delivering hard justice, no one will resort to such barbaric form of justice!

Jungle justice was also rife in developed nations centuries back, but they died away as the justice system massively improved!

Asking people to quit jungle justice without first ensuring a solidly functioning justice system is pathetic hypocrisy!

Haven't you wondered why your leaders look the other way?!! The killing of the innocent Aluu 4 in Rivers was supposed to have been the catalyst or last straw to set things in motion from the Legislature to the Judiciary, but not a damn thing was done!

Just like nothing was done after the EndSars riots!

4 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by CountryTireMan(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2022
anewchapter:
Na strangers dey Rob for Warri the local residents know the consequences of robbing grin grin grin

lol.....funny.... cause most of this thieves are local residents, just that they don’t steal in their area, they go to other areas.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2022
Two places you can steal in and they'll send you to Jesus before you enjoy your loot:

Delta State
Akwa Ibom State

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by 3YELLOW(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2022
Chaiii
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Wizpa(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2022
cheesy
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Babapyro: 6:34pm On May 10, 2022
May he not know peace in the afterlife, someone stole my 330k Samsung last year,this is what will be his end by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Thebig4: 6:34pm On May 10, 2022
Hmmm jungle justice

Bananaisland drone footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdmLHZWVco
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by stasius: 6:35pm On May 10, 2022
Everybody dey vex. Don't add to their vexation. You may not live to tell your story.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Asianjollof007: 6:35pm On May 10, 2022
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:

Most of all this people partaking in jungle justice are bunch of thieve. How there you take life that you cant create. Its pains me that this kind of act is happening in this 21st century.
Shut! Your dirty mouth. When they kill you family to rob them of 5k or you mum.
Come back and tell us how jungle justice is evil

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2022
Lmao. Man on fire.
Country hard. Everybody dey hustle. You refuse to hustle, but want to take people's sweat and blood because you have a gun? Adios M****F!
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by generalwo(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2022
Many of them wen join beat this person so na either thieves, ritualist, cultists or yahoo Boys.... Just that na who dem catch na im dey guilty... Say no to crime.... Say no to jungle justice!!
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Bbbw: 6:36pm On May 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Pinkie2018513: 6:36pm On May 10, 2022
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great. Kudos to Ghanaians
dannie00784: I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:38pm On May 10, 2022
Next na Tinubu undecided
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Policewoman(f): 6:39pm On May 10, 2022
Sometimes I support jungle justice. Sometimes I don't
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by rickleye: 6:39pm On May 10, 2022
Disclaimer12:
As much as I don't support jungle justice, but I think this is a clear message to the other ones that ran away, one day monkey go go market, e no go return, the country is hard enough, people are frustrated, now u wanna put more hardship on them and expect to go free?

It is not working.. we have been burning market thieves for as long as I have been alive. Yet, there is one a day in the news. Hand them over to the police.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by lelion63: 6:41pm On May 10, 2022
The forum will eventually become the meeting point of Ghanaians and Nigerians online . Fast website
luckyfarms7: Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by rickleye: 6:41pm On May 10, 2022
Pinkie2018513:
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great. Kudos to Ghanaians

Unless its built by Seun. He could sue them. It's almost Identical.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by anonimi: 6:41pm On May 10, 2022
Disclaimer12:
As much as I don't support jungle justice, but I think this is a clear message to the other ones that ran away, one day monkey go go market, e no go return, the country is hard enough, people are frustrated, now u wanna put more hardship on them and expect to go free?

Why are the real thieves making the country hard being hailed by the suffering & smiling tribesmen

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:41pm On May 10, 2022
Pinkie2018513:
no dey promote that nonsense here angry. Na only nairaland we know.. carry that crap go kuviki land abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Godstiger(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2022
What a hellish way to die
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by toujurs: 6:45pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:
Jungle justice is not the solution. Hand them over to the police to get justice.
i used to think like this, until when i was robbed and the thieve almost cut off my hand, the motherfucker should be burnt to death.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Imortal001: 6:45pm On May 10, 2022
tollyboy5:

Shut! Your dirty mouth. When they kill you family to rob them of 5k or you mum.
Come back and tell us how jungle justice is evil
Get out with this ur barbaric mentality. Dont mention again with this ur shallow reasoning...

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Shyboyk(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
EmmyBlogs:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/10/angry-mob-set-robber-on-fire-in-delta/

I don’t support jungle justice but this would serve as a warning

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Pia56: 6:47pm On May 10, 2022
Good for him
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Imortal001: 6:47pm On May 10, 2022
toujurs:
i used to think like this, until when i was robbed and the thieve almost cut off my hand, the motherfucker should be burnt to death.
Its still dont change anything bro!
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Athemisia: 6:51pm On May 10, 2022
ShaqFu:
May he rest in pieces!
Comrade you are wicked shocked

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Disclaimer12: 6:51pm On May 10, 2022
Why are u not starting the revolution? Ain't j a countryman too? cheesy
anonimi:

Why are the real thieves making the country hard being hailed by the suffering & smiling tribesmen

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Onewazobia(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:

Most of all this people partaking in jungle justice are bunch of thi. How there you take life that you cant create. Its pains me that this kind of act is happening in this 21st century.

You are right but that just tells us the state of our country, citizens have completely lost confidence in the system. The police you are talking about don't help at all, hardly do criminals spent 24hrs wit them expect if they are not able to meet there demand. The decay is deeper than you think

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:

What justice?, No need. Our correctional facilities are already filled. A thief caught in the act by angry mobs should be dealt with asap, maybe when they are caught by the police they can get be allowed to get justice.

If you fall a victim to these robbers for once, maybe you work with a laptop and they steal it with all customers jobs then you will know how painful that is.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Ebowemen In Court For Impregnating & Aborting His 15-Year-Old Niece Baby / 16-Year-Old Besta Pulovie Osigwe Is Missing In Bayelsa / LASTMA Rescue Accident Victims At Iyana-ipaja, Arrests Passenger With Used Diape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.