Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) (40384 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by MoIbrahim: 12:08am On May 11, 2022
Imortal001:
Jungle justice is not the solution. Hand them over to the police to get justice.

Is that so?
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 12:37am On May 11, 2022
Get caught in d act and get the jungle treatment....I'm in support
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by DryMouth: 12:55am On May 11, 2022
PotatoSalad:
Two places you can steal in and they'll send you to Jesus before you enjoy your loot:

Delta State
Akwa Ibom State
Try onitsha and see
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Belleful: 1:03am On May 11, 2022
Emu4life:
Delta state is known for this notorious attribute of "setting people on fire", this isn't right. There should be difference between Human Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
Were you in human kingdom before?
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Belleful: 1:04am On May 11, 2022
Good one my people. Burn them all.....
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by BadNews: 4:11am On May 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Andrenalin: 6:45am On May 11, 2022
Imortal001:

Most of all this people partaking in jungle justice are bunch of thieve. How there you take life that you cant create. Its pains me that this kind of act is happening in this 21st century.

Then police and judiciary should do their work. They are the one encouraging this act....
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by utibe1995(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2022
Imortal001:
Jungle justice is not the solution. Hand them over to the police to get justice.

So that when there get there their people will go and pay heavy amount of money to be release, and there will go back and do the worst.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Hungerbadoo: 8:06am On May 11, 2022
Imortal001:
Go and sit down oga. The day they will break into your housd you will understand that it is better to have their ugly life terminated.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by utibe1995(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2022
Imortal001:

Most of all this people partaking in jungle justice are bunch of thieve. How there you take life that you cant create. Its pains me that this kind of act is happening in this 21st century.

Just pray that you don't have an encounter with arm rubbers. Because you will know the difference between gone so soon and glorious exit.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by LucemFerre: 8:07am On May 11, 2022
Stevenson20:
Sometimes these criminals deserve no mercy. Most of them are heartless when you are at their mercy.

I'm not a fan of jingle justice, bit these people need to learn the hard way.
Jingle justice na masturbation o
Which one you dey?
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Phaantom22: 8:47am On May 11, 2022
Imortal001:
There's a little diffence between the police and thief.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by naniawini(f): 8:51am On May 11, 2022
headbasher96:
which message did it send u people are very funny if it was your brother how will u feel
You've never had experience with these bastards hence you talking this way. They wouldn't hesitate to eliminate anyone so why should I pity them undecided
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by perryy(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2022
Good for him. Jungle justice is very good provided it is well confirmed the person actually commited the crime. Nothing like jungle justice in crime fighting

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Imortal001: 9:33am On May 11, 2022
Phaantom22:
There's a little diffence between the police and thief.
This talk loud oh! I rest my case!
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Imortal001: 9:41am On May 11, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Go and sit down oga. The day they will break into your housd you will understand that it is better to have their ugly life terminated.
Weldone terminator!
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Inosky: 12:08pm On May 11, 2022
In a jungle there is always a jungle justice - Inosky
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
naniawini:
You've never had experience with these bastards hence you talking this way. They wouldn't hesitate to eliminate anyone so why should I pity them undecided
oga a human being is a human being.

So the ones in aso rock dont they deserve times 2 yet u are afraid of them
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by TheKrakon: 2:15pm On May 11, 2022
chrizzyace:
Ok now that the only one caught has been killed, how would the police investigate and catch the other ones... jungle justice is not the way to go.

The remaining two will take it as go and thief no more.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Meteng: 9:22pm On May 11, 2022
Good. One less useless armed robber to think about
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Acme45: 12:03am On May 12, 2022
Imortal001:

the day an armed robber will visit you ,which I'm not praying for. you will understand the reasons for jungle justice
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Acme45: 12:07am On May 12, 2022
chrizzyace:
Ok now that the only one caught has been killed, how would the police investigate and catch the other ones... jungle justice is not the way to go.
Nigerian police will collect bribes then free them.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Tundex911: 9:05pm On May 13, 2022
Can we just channel this on our politicians

Aswear if we do, remaining people gonna have sense
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2022
Disclaimer12:
As much as I don't support jungle justice, but I think this is a clear message to the other ones that ran away, one day monkey go go market, e no go return, the country is hard enough, people are frustrated, now u wanna put more hardship on them and expect to go free?
Jashub:
[s][/s]When last did the police give justice to the poor or the average Nigerian? Isn't it because of bribes and other illegal activities that make them compromise the safety and wellbeing of all...? Be careful

Are you sure they were guilty? Is death the punishment of their offence if they were guilty? Is the inhumane style of killing recommended?
I just hope that you're not currently enraged with the recent one in Sokoto because that would make you hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) / Policeman And LASTMA Spotted Fighting In Lekki (Photos & Video) / Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.