Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) (40385 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by naniawini(f): 6:54pm On May 10, 2022
headbasher96:
Did seting him ablaze help in getting other acomplice naija na jungle
At least this has sent a message

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Liberty0612: 6:58pm On May 10, 2022
That is what you we get, when you have system that is not working
Imortal001:

Most of all this people partaking in jungle justice are bunch of thieve. How there you take life that you cant create. Its pains me that this kind of act is happening in this 21st century.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2022
Emu4life:
Delta state is known for this notorious attribute of "setting people on fire", this isn't right. There should be difference between Human Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

Delta dey learn for where Akwa Ibom and Cross River dey. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2022
naniawini:
At least this has sent a message
which message did it send u people are very funny if it was your brother how will u feel
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2022
Police …!!! Kill them immediately

Imortal001:
Jungle justice is not the solution. Hand them over to the police to get justice.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by princewarri1985: 7:02pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:

Most of all this people partaking in jungle justice are bunch of thieve. How there you take life that you cant create. Its pains me that this kind of act is happening in this 21st century.
my younger brother live in gbokodo and in alagba street the street opposite the manna bakery street where the thief was set ablaze, these robbers are really giving resident in alagba street sleepless night, the one that happened in guest house street street in the same gbokodo this dude just got married and in the night of his honey moon robbers broke in to his apartment and they all took turns in raping his wife and they shifted his new wife womb and she was also bleeding heavily and had to be rushed to the hospital. Everybody is angry and that was why they set that robber ablaze opposite manna bakery, the robber got what he deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Imortal001: 7:04pm On May 10, 2022
Liberty0612:
That is what you we get, when you have system that is not working
True talk, beat them and hand them over to police. Killing them like animal is hard to comprehend.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 10, 2022
This one na corner lets them come near akwa ibom them for see something
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 7:07pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:

Jungle justice is not the solution. Hand them over to the police to get justice.

I'm almost sure they been trying that before but got no justice. Systems failure.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by asamfem(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2022
He was caught in the act, good riddance to bad rubbish.

No victim would ever pity a thief, my 180k new Redmi phone was stolen from me 2 weeks ago, these people steal and put people in pain in this hard economy, they steal laptops, cars, new motorcycles and so on.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Imortal001: 7:11pm On May 10, 2022
princewarri1985:
my younger brother live in gbokodo and in alagba street the street opposite the manna bakery street where the thief was set ablaze, these robbers are really giving resident in alagba street sleepless night, the one that happened in guest house street street in the same gbokodo this dude just got married and in the night of his honey moon robbers broke in to his apartment and they all took turns in raping his wife and they shifted his new wife womb and she was also bleeding heavily and had to be rushed to the hospital. Everybody is angry and that was why they set that robber ablaze opposite manna bakery, the robber got what he deserved.
So so bad. Honestly i hate thieves, but i dont like jungle justice.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by edosignature(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2022
Armed robbers, Kidnappers, IPOBians, Bandits are all on the same page of evil & they all deserved death.

But I don't support jungle justice in any form.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Nostring: 7:14pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:
dose useless thieves u dey defend stabbed one girl to death here just last week because of Android phone sad
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by ihedioramma: 7:15pm On May 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you live a violent life, you die a violent death!
What of others that are in GOVERMENT HAUSE ?
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2022
EmmyBlogs:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/10/angry-mob-set-robber-on-fire-in-delta/
What a good development, Na them we will be husling legitimately they will be looking at us like dogs, after you work hard they just want to come and take what you work for by force, sometimes with weapons, One thing they don't know is that once you start crime and you didn't stop, One day you will reach your painful penury.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Exceed15: 7:19pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:

I pray you don't encounter these people. They are merciless. If you struggle with them they will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 7:22pm On May 10, 2022
How about thieving politicians?
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:
Your papa
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Kriss216: 7:24pm On May 10, 2022
Ugbokodo, Ughoton and Omadino is a no-go area for armed robbers. The communities are one way entry and one way exit.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:

You're talking nonsense
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Imortal001 post=112700786]Jungle justice is not the solution. Hand them over to the police to get justice. [/quote

Sir, Justice doesn't prevail there neither..
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by saintnegroid(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:
so that they can get bail and come to do worst? Guy no do make I swear this guys for you o.... The other time one of them was even threatening those that caught him to police... Saying when he comes out he will deal with one of them that he knows. So they had to force him out of police hand and burn him... That was not the first time they have arrested him.... Or you want to tell me that all this criminal police always kill them?
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by saintnegroid(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:

then their own day will also come.... The day this people will deal with you eh... Na you go first set the fire when you see one
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Imortal001: 7:28pm On May 10, 2022
Exceed15:

I pray you don't encounter these people. They are merciless. If you struggle with them they will kill you.
I have encounter armed robbers, the used yansh of gun to hit me in the head, they nearly empty my house. Long story no time to explain what they took from me. I knw how its feels to robbed.
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2022
anewchapter:
Na strangers dey Rob for Warri the local residents know the consequences of robbing grin grin grin

Guy, you correct
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by Jungleluv5: 7:30pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:
then release later abi
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by saintnegroid(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2022
Emu4life:
Delta state is known for this notorious attribute of "setting people on fire", this isn't right. There should be difference between Human Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
and you are saying we should praise them to continue causing mayhem to you? Let us be in that animal kingdom... When you behave like an animal by robbing me, I will also behave like an animal by burning you.. thank you
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by StanleyO22: 7:33pm On May 10, 2022
Imortal001:
keep your mouth shut, have you been rob before?
Re: Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) by saintnegroid(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2022
chrizzyace:
Ok now that the only one caught has been killed, how would the police investigate and catch the other ones... jungle justice is not the way to go.
the other ones will meet their Waterloo if they do not repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) / Policeman And LASTMA Spotted Fighting In Lekki (Photos & Video) / Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.