Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) (21467 Views)

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by tesppidd: 7:10pm On May 10, 2022
jiz:
At least he signed electoral bill. We should commend him for that. He also honor MKO
Leave all these political asslickers saying mention one thing, mention one thing.

If we are sincere we can mention .any things even though the major things like economy and security have been poor.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 10, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

1 million march is not what we need. What we need is 15 million people who are ready WITH THEIR PVCs to vote for Peter Obi.
we will shock you soon
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by tesppidd: 7:12pm On May 10, 2022
ekineme:
Lol!, In as much as I don't like this man thuggery life, this is so on point, I keep wondering why a normal human being will come out publicly in Nigeria of "today" and say " I want to continue the good work of buhari", That sounds like a threat.
Wike making that statement is like Oshiomole calling Obasanjo ugly.

Such a comment should not be coming from a man like Wike.

Before he points to Buhari in Abuja, what about himself in Rivers?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 10, 2022
ljoh:

The matching will be online
Welcome New Members!

The mission will be accomplished! It’s Obi for PRESIDENT!

Please feel free to play your part in making this movement a success.

Follow the official page on
Twitter - @TakeBackNaija_
Facebook - @takebacknaijamovement
Instagram - @takebacknaija

And sign up to be a bonafide member.

www.takebacknaija.org.ng/register.html please join for clearlification
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Asianjollof007: 7:15pm On May 10, 2022
Sirheny007:
So far, I cannot imagine Wike as president.
To hear the man speak is an embarrassment.
This may be unconnected to this thread, but I think Wike is a tout.
He shouldn't be allowed within 12 feet anywhere of Aso Rock.

Oga, shut up!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Asianjollof007: 7:17pm On May 10, 2022
Nyesom ajanaku wike
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 10, 2022
In a Sane society, the claim to continue the good work of the mannequin in Asorock should amount to failure of such candidate.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Yankee101: 7:20pm On May 10, 2022
Maybe nigeria needs Wike

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 10, 2022
I have to say though he's a thug and a bully, he's been a credible opposition. No other person in PDP has

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:24pm On May 10, 2022
A beg shut up joor... I as much as Buhari is useless you have no moral right to talk, you all are the same. What good job have you done in Rivers?... All of you are useless and hypocrites!
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:25pm On May 10, 2022
Yankee101:
Maybe nigeria needs Wike
Thank God you said maybe
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:26pm On May 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Oga, shut up!
Oga shut up!
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:28pm On May 10, 2022
tesppidd:
Wike making that statement is like Oshiomole calling Obasanjo ugly.

Such a comment should not be coming from a man like Wike.

Before he points to Buhari in Abuja, what about himself in Rivers?
Nothing absolutely nothing... Very useless, rude and un couth governor. As I type refuse has taken over the whole of Rivers.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:30pm On May 10, 2022
Liberty0612:
My greatest surprise is how people are still showing interest on so call A.P.C especially the so call youth
Are they supposed to show interest in PDP or any other party for that matter?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:31pm On May 10, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

He will likely clinch the PDP ticket.
His base is only in Rivers he has no national value.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 7:37pm On May 10, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

His base is only in Rivers he has no national value.

Don’t be too sure. He might win the PDP ticket which I want anyway because his emergence will force APC to field a southern candidate so that it would be an all south contest. Many people underrate wike but they may be doing so at their own peril

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Nyne: 7:40pm On May 10, 2022
ekineme:
Lol!, In as much as I don't like this man thuggery life, this is so on point, I keep wondering why a normal human being will come out publicly in Nigeria of "today" and say " I want to continue the good work of buhari", That sounds like a threat.

We need people like him (Wike). Strong with full force to change Nigeria. I’m Yoruba but I know Wike is the stubborn goat Nigeria needs to be better . No more soft hands. Tinubu too will be good, but not sure he will be able to fight insecurity like Wike. Tinubu will just be good economically, while Wike will be very good to handle insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by SEGLIZ: 7:41pm On May 10, 2022
Yemi4luv:
Osibanjo should have campaign for himself not to be saying he will continue where his oga stop, this man isn't a politician, i know Tinubu will never say such words
Osinbajo has not scaled the party primary hurdles yet, how then do guys want him to speak against those that controls the wand, when he is not yet in control of the wand.

this is the more reason they call it politics and nothing else. even a good man need to keep deceiving a bad man to come in charge. politics nobi online ranting, many going on behind the scene you don't even hear of.

an adage says 'a kìí tī ojú oníka mésàń kàá'. meaning 'you don't count to the knowledge of a man with nine toes'.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:41pm On May 10, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Don’t be too sure. He might win the PDP ticket which I want anyway because his emergence will force APC to field a southern candidate so that it would be an all south contest. Many people underrate wike but they may be doing so at their own peril
Ok lets see how it pants out, he might win PDP ticket but definitely not the presidential elections. It if PDP fields him that will be easy ride for APC.
Wike is not a candidate that can be sold easily in the North or West.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:44pm On May 10, 2022
SEGLIZ:
Osinbajo has not scaled the party primary hurdles yet, how then do guys want him to speak against those that controls the wand, when he is not yet in control of the wand.

this is the more reason they call it politics and nothing else. even a good man need to keep deceiving a bad man to come in charge. politics nobi online ranting, many going on behind the scene you don't even hear of.

an adage says 'a kìí tī ojú oníka mésàń kàá'. meaning 'you to the knowledge of a man with nine toes'.
Yes while I agree with your point it is not healthy for him to say that... There are better ways to sell yourself without hurting your oga in power or your party.
Osinbajo is not a political savvy he his just being pushed.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Miles17: 7:45pm On May 10, 2022
jiz:
At least he signed electoral bill. We should commend him for that. He also honor MKO
hmmmmm
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:47pm On May 10, 2022
Nyne:

We need people like him (Wike). Strong with full force to change Nigeria. I’m Yoruba but I know Wike is the stubborn goat Nigeria needs to be better . No more soft hands. Tinubu too will be good, but not sure he will be able to fight insecurity like Wike. Tinubu will just be good economically, while Wike will be very good to handle insecurity.
Oga do you realize that this issue of insecurity is political? Do you think fighting insecurities in by making noise or talking and acting like a thug?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by colestephan86: 7:51pm On May 10, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419702/good-job-buhari-wike-blasts-apc-presidential-aspirants-video/
What people should ask themselves is,
Should it be the sole responsibility of the president to creat jobs?
Lagos state is part of Nigeria and has being Browing year in year out in terms of igr, but some mediocre governors that can't build their economy will continually push their responsibility to the fg.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Eteka1(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2022
Sirheny007:
You that is not a tout, how close have you been to the office of a Councillor?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Great2017: 7:53pm On May 10, 2022
Sirheny007:
You are part of the problem of Nigeria. Look at where pleasing appearance and Queen's English have landed us. If I may ask, how did you arrive at your conclusion that Wike is a tout?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2022
Yemi4luv:
Osibanjo should have campaign for himself not to be saying he will continue where his oga stop, this man isn't a politician, i know Tinubu will never say such words
He (Tinubu) stated it first...

https://gazettengr.com/i-want-to-build-on-buhari-regimes-legacy-tinubu/
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
we will shock you soon

Which shock?

I will REJOICE if Peter Obi becomes President.

He has my vote if he wins PDP primaries.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Okarakwu: 8:06pm On May 10, 2022
But he is saying the the truth
Sirheny007:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Lightorder: 8:08pm On May 10, 2022
rayvelez:
You know bubu have 12millions shameless voters.
I am not begging them again. They should just make that mistake again and die of hunger in the street of this country . E just remain small now make their supporters in Lagos begin collect 4 packets of indomie dem go eat for the next four years
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2022
Eboski:
They are just fooling themselves not to be in the bad book of Buhari, they know Buhari has failed us , failed is community, his local government, his state and Nigerians
Between Buhari and Gej who is now a better failure??

how did we come to a level where we all bow to a fool in order not to annoy the fool.
Chai

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by bitingcool: 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
at least he says the truth. a virtue no obe in APC had at the monent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: We’ll Campaign Vigorously For Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Says Ambode / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures / 2023: Why Zoning May Not Work In APC – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.