Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) (21469 Views)

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by tesppidd: 9:38am On May 11, 2022
bhella10:
I'm not from Rivers. I don't bother myself with news from the SS.
No wonder you are not irritated at the messanger.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by bhella10: 9:45am On May 11, 2022
tesppidd:
No wonder you are not irritated at the messanger.
Irritated? Why?
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2022
Wike will always say as it is.....as dey say don't mind wetin dem use to motor, enter motor.... Wike Na man
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by SteveDGreat: 10:19am On May 11, 2022
Sirheny007:
So far, I cannot imagine Wike as president.
To hear the man speak is an embarrassment.
This may be unconnected to this thread, but I think Wike is a tout.
He shouldn't be allowed within 12 feet anywhere of Aso Rock.

But you have heard Buhari spoke for 7 years and You okay with it
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by tesppidd: 10:21am On May 11, 2022
bhella10:
Irritated? Why?
Because the message is coming from him..

And if he says Buhari has done ZERO for Nigeria, Wike has done MINUS for Rivers.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Pajoe2: 11:06am On May 11, 2022
God bless Peter Obi !
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by FreedomfromtheT: 11:19am On May 11, 2022
Yemi4luv:
Osibanjo should have campaign for himself not to be saying he will continue where his oga stop, this man isn't a politician, i know Tinubu will never say such words
I think you are wrong sir. I learnt that former governor Tinubu said the same thing perhaps to ensure he gets the president's support.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by YouMess: 12:10pm On May 11, 2022
mrksquare:

Look at this fry seeking for cheap attention. Nairaland is a leveller. That is why a pathetic nonentity like you can tell me to shut up. I don't blame you. I blame the fact that I am in this same platform with a pathetic moronic lowlife nincompoop like you.

Shut up again pig, have you eaten today
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by bhella10: 12:59pm On May 11, 2022
tesppidd:
Because the message is coming from him..

And if he says Buhari has done ZERO for Nigeria, Wike has done MINUS for Rivers.
He's saying what everyone agrees with irrespective of their party affiliation
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Yemi4luv: 1:21pm On May 11, 2022
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Yemi4luv: 1:23pm On May 11, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
I think you are wrong sir. I learnt that former governor Tinubu said the same thing perhaps to ensure he gets the president's support.

Okay
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 1:41pm On May 11, 2022
ekineme:
Lol!, In as much as I don't like this man thuggery life, this is so on point, I keep wondering why a normal human being will come out publicly in Nigeria of "today" and say " I want to continue the good work of buhari", That sounds like a threat.

That is actually a threat bro
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 1:43pm On May 11, 2022
lexy2014:

Threat to national security

More like a threat to our sanity and well being cheesy
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 1:44pm On May 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

He will likely clinch the PDP ticket.

He Won't! You can take that to the bank
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Oplomo: 1:46pm On May 11, 2022
That one concern una. It is either SE or North.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 1:57pm On May 11, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

He Won't! You can take that to the bank

Underrate him at your peril. I want him to clinch the ticket because he is the strongest southern contender among the aspirants and secondly his emergence will strengthen an all south contest in the general election.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 2:02pm On May 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Underrate him at your peril. I want him to clinch the ticket because he is the strongest southern contender among the aspirants and secondly his emergence will strengthen an all south contest in the general election.

He won't. If he does, PDP would lose before 12 noon. He's not the strongest southern candidate by the way, If we are being honest with ourselves.

The strongest southern candidate in the PDP as things currently stand is Peter Obi. He's the only one with a national appeal. Wike na my man but for presidency, let him take several seats.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 2:22pm On May 11, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

He won't. If he does, PDP would lose before 12 noon. He's not the strongest southern candidate by the way, If we are being honest with ourselves.

The strongest southern candidate in the PDP as things currently stand is Peter Obi. He's the only one with a national appeal. Wike na my man but for presidency, let him take several seats.

We all know how things play out here. The money bags always win cos of the greed of delegates. Even Peter obi said he won’t give money to delegates. Those guys are not interested in issue based campaign.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

We all know how things play out here. The money bags always win cos of the greed of delegates. Even Peter obi said he won’t give money to delegates. Those guys are not interested in issue based campaign.

Well, things may just change.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by tesppidd: 6:50pm On May 12, 2022
bhella10:
He's saying what everyone agrees with irrespective of their party affiliation
And what is that exactly that everyone agrees with??

That Buhari hasn't' done any single thing,? i mean anything?

*Second niger bridge? that isn't anything?

*The Enugu Onitsha expressway? that isn't anything?

*The biafran soldiers he pardoned and paid,? that isn't anything?

*The pardon to MKO? that isn't anything?

*The neglected ex super eagles players neglected for years that he gave houses? that isn't anything.?

*The completion of the 8 lane Aba-Ph to Enugu expressway which i ply to work every single day? that isn't anything?

*Work on Lagos ibadan? that isnt anything?

*Work on the east west road? that isn't anything?

*All the rail lines and airport construcutions? that isn't anything?

*The n power, school feeding programme and other social schemes? that isn't anything?

*NYSC allowance raised to 33k.? that isn't anything?

*Bail out to states to pay salaries? that isn't anything?

*Implementation of 30k minimum wage? that isn't anything?

*i could go on and on.

When you say "name one single thing Buhari has done"
I mean one single thing!

is that not an idiotic statement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention / Dignitaries At The Ground Breaking Event Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Project. PICS / 2023: APC Has Failed Northerners, Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work – Shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.