Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) (21470 Views)

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by harbarzzy(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419702/good-job-buhari-wike-blasts-apc-presidential-aspirants-video/
Like him own state is not in Nigeria..Wike state is hunger free I guess.. bird's of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Liberty0612: 6:51pm On May 10, 2022
My greatest surprise is how people are still showing interest on so call A.P.C especially the so call youth
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419702/good-job-buhari-wike-blasts-apc-presidential-aspirants-video/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 6:52pm On May 10, 2022
sad yeye man. Beta stop wasting Rivers pipu money on useless venture.. Now that the Otuoke man don cum,he beta save his breathe
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by ljoh: 6:54pm On May 10, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
WE ARE DOING A 1MILLION MATCH TO SAVE OUR NATION FOR PETER OBI OF NIGERIA KINDLY JOIN FOR A STABLE CHANGE

The matching will be online

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by bendeemeka: 6:54pm On May 10, 2022
Wike zukwanu ike
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by edungene7: 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
The bitter truth take it or leave it Buhari is a gross failure even a northerner that named the child Buhari has renamed the child because he now understands what Buhari truly stands for only a deluded fellow will believe otherwise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
Sirheny007:
So far, I cannot imagine Wike as president.
To hear the man speak is an embarrassment.
This may be unconnected to this thread, but I think Wike is a tout.
He shouldn't be allowed within 12 feet anywhere of Aso Rock.

He will likely clinch the PDP ticket.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
WE ARE DOING A 1MILLION MATCH TO SAVE OUR NATION FOR PETER OBI OF NIGERIA KINDLY JOIN FOR A STABLE CHANGE

1 million march is not what we need. What we need is 15 million people who are ready WITH THEIR PVCs to vote for Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 10, 2022
The tinringbeku president has nothing to offer except bad governance & favouring of the north.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Lionnation: 6:59pm On May 10, 2022
ekineme:
Lol!, In as much as I don't like this man thuggery life, this is so on point, I keep wondering why a normal human being will come out publicly in Nigeria of "today" and say " I want to continue the good work of buhari", That sounds like a threat.
yes na it's threat Nigerians like bad things, black people don't deserve good things, black africans are evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Googledotcom: 7:00pm On May 10, 2022
[s]
Sirheny007:
[/s] Thrash

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Yemi4luv: 7:00pm On May 10, 2022
Osibanjo should have campaign for himself not to be saying he will continue where his oga stop, this man isn't a politician, i know Tinubu will never say such words
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2022
"... continue the good job of Buhari"!

The very line that will ruin the political career of Osibanjo! undecided

The old crook from Lagos is smart enough to stay away from such a statement! I like him for not attempting to further insult the intelligence of Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Omniman(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2022
Azz Lickers. grin
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:01pm On May 10, 2022
grin Truely na psychos full APC. From the drugie down to the North..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Yemi4luv: 7:02pm On May 10, 2022
Angelfrost:
"... continue the good job of Buhari"!

The very line that will ruin the political career of Osibanjo! undecided

Yes you are right he should stop saying all that
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by PVC2019(f): 7:02pm On May 10, 2022
Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike has slammed APC Presidential aspirants who have said they would continue the good job President Buhari has started if elected in 2023, IGBERETV reports.

Be calming down Wike, you can never tell what they meant by good job

Speaking at a function recently, Governor Wike asked what good job the politicians were referring to.

The good job could be to continue with the 400 meters on going Power Batting relay race between PMB (of the North) and GEJ (of the South South)

Read your Bible Wike, it’s says every disappointment is a blessing , GEJ was disappointed but now it’s becoming a blessing grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2022
rayvelez:
You know bubu have 12millions shameless voters.
Mainly Almajiris of northern extraction. Though he added that to the educated and sophisticated ones from the south west. The ones from south west will still vote him again if he were to contest again. Those of the north do not want to hear anything about him again. He has failed to spread Shari'a to the nook and cranny he promised them

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by nedekid: 7:02pm On May 10, 2022
Sirheny007:
Wike is a streight talker.
He gets to the point and says it as it is.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2022
Sirheny007:
You lie. Truth is bitter. Tell me one good thing apshit has done to alleviate the sufferings of the poor masses. What we've seen all these while has been Mr president's insensitivities to issues affecting Nigeria. Wike is so on point

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2022
Sirheny007:
If Buhari could Wike can.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by mrksquare: 7:06pm On May 10, 2022
jaybenugo:

Harebrained buffoon. A man that cannot pay gratuity of retiree. That cannot promote his workers for 7years yet is taken a swipe at the APC. How many FID has this calamity of a governor attracted to Rivers State? How many jobs has he created? So so unfortunate that the man keep constituting himself into a nuisance in the media space. Come to Port Harcourt, Even Aba is cleaner than it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by michoim(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2022
This '3 flyovers for 7 years governor ', too dey talk...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Emperordynasty: 7:06pm On May 10, 2022
Buhari's government is a monumental failure..asin how can a government fail on every given platform of leadership,

Insecurity is at its very peak,
Bandits, kidnappers, terrorists nd criminals have literary turned nigeria to a funfare,

National unity at its lowest, IPOB, ESNand a lot of other agitations
He really succeded in diving this nation instead of uniting it,

The Economy is in shambless, 1 dollar is over 500 naira, meanwhile he claimed to make them equal,

ASUU is presently on strike,
BUHARI actually came out to assure students and graduates of unemployment even after they spend years in school,

He claimed that all federal houses are filled up ,forgetting that it is his job to create employment for the masses,

As a president he wasnt available, almost half of his two tenures as president was spent outside the county in london and indian hospitals,

Rarely he came out to have a heart to heart address to nigerians and when he did to always dry and scripted ...chaiii this man has failed this government has failef woefully ...i really cant belive that this man is leaving next year eight good years of backwardness..no single achievement to point at...
Buhari, his supporters and his family members should be really ashamed of this immeasurable failure of a government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by tesppidd: 7:08pm On May 10, 2022
Karlosorji:
You lie. Truth is bitter. Tell me one good thing apshit has done to alleviate the sufferings of the poor masses. What we've seen all these while has been Mr president's insensitivities to issues affecting Nigeria. Wike is so on point
One thing?

This regime had been power with the economy and security.

In terms of roads, rail, and infrastructure, Buhari's regime is the best in the history of Nigeria...

In terms of empowerment like n power and the rest, we have never had it this much.

So lets be truthful here, if you say you cannot mention one thing, then you are a liar.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Emdebby2: 7:08pm On May 10, 2022
Lol...Do you want them to say "the bad job of buhari"
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2022
ekineme:
Lol!, In as much as I don't like this man thuggery life, this is so on point, I keep wondering why a normal human being will come out publicly in Nigeria of "today" and say " I want to continue the good work of buhari", That sounds like a threat.

Buhari has done well.

Wike is known for senseless outrages.

Does Wike want to say that he doesn't know the extent of facelift that the Port Harcourt International Airport in Omagwa has received? Or does he not know that Buhari has almost completed the Bodo-Bonny Bridge / Road Project, which is about 40km and valued at over N120billion?

I wonder what would have happened during the lockdown had Buhari not improved rice production.

If Wike was sensible, he would have know that his party, the PDP, abandoned the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway for 16 years, and Buhari has fixed it. Should we talk of the Warri-Itakpe Railway or the Lagos-Ibadan Railway?

Wike thinks talking senselessly we make Nigerians vote for him. He can't be president. He can't even get his party's ticket.

The insecurity we face today grew because people allowed it to fester, especially at the subnational levels. We all saw how Fayose handled insecurity in his state. The SE governors chose to romance IPOB and use it as a weapon against the FG.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by labeerson: 7:09pm On May 10, 2022
Sirheny007:
Wike is the kind of candidate to salvage Nigeria from this shambolic state we are today. We need someone that can break the power of the northerners headed by the Buffon in Aso villa at this trying time of our nation

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by harmony75: 7:09pm On May 10, 2022
Una just dey deceive una self.. What's the legacy of buhari? So they're coming again to shed more innocent blood!? God forbid!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:09pm On May 10, 2022
Bala and bulus there's no difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: APC Has Failed Northerners, Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work – Shagari / Air Commodore Wap Maigida Is Dead / Tinubu Considers Abdu Aboki As ICPC Chairman - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.