Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Can U Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Cook? (481 Views)

Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? / Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis / Men Can U Swear Dat U've Not Fork Ashy B4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Cook? by BigRocky: 4:05pm On May 10, 2022
As guy,and you don't know how to cook u might be in for a long ride .

Knowing how to cook will save you from many unnecessary shakara of our wife's and girlfriends.

I can literally cook everything cookable,from local to few intercontinental dish.all thanks to my auntie and my mama.

Go learn how to cook now bro,it a basic life surviving skill and not really gender base thing.

Knowing how to cook what you want without waiting for anyone is a bliss.

Jah bless u as u learn
Re: Can U Cook? by Bluezy13(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Can U Cook? by Cutehector(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2022
We have a lot of delivery services springing up. I am sure no woman will want another woman cooking for her husband.

As a guy, tell your babe another lady is cooking for you and watch her countenance wink
Re: Can U Cook? by Kriss216: 4:25pm On May 10, 2022
I cook better than all the girls I've been with. I'm yet to meet a female Nigerian good cook. The last girl that tried cooking for me used 3 pots to cook just 3 cups of jollof rice... My pots and rice got burnt. undecided

Since that day, I dey cook my foods before inviting any girl over to avoid wasting my expensive condiments. Economy di bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Cook? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 10, 2022
Nice one.
Some nairaland guy go learn how to fry egg tomorrow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can U Cook? by boxer022(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2022
A guy knowing how to cook is a very great advantage as you can eat whatever you feel like without help from any lady or woman. As for me I know how to cook very well thanks to my mom, it came in handy for me while I was in the University I never needed anybody to cook for me. It is a good thing to learn as a guy that doesn't know how to.
Re: Can U Cook? by BigRocky: 7:48pm On May 10, 2022
Cutehector:
We have a lot of delivery services springing up. I am sure no woman will want another woman cooking for her husband.

As a guy, tell your babe another lady is cooking for you and watch her countenance wink

Still doesn't mean u shouldn't aquire a basic life skill

Good luck.
Re: Can U Cook? by Cutehector(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2022
BigRocky:

Still doesn't mean u shouldn't aquire a basic life skill

Good luck.
good luck too
Re: Can U Cook? by BigRocky: 7:49pm On May 10, 2022
Kriss216:
I cook better than all the girls I've been with. I'm yet to meet a female Nigerian good cook. The last girl that tried cooking for me used 3 pots to cook just 3 cups of jollof rice... My pots and rice got burnt. undecided

Since that day, I dey cook my foods before inviting any girl over to avoid wasting my expensive condiments. Economy di bad.

My man lol

Some girls no even Sabi cook
But go still dey shakara cry
Re: Can U Cook? by BigRocky: 7:50pm On May 10, 2022
boxer022:
A guy knowing how to cook is a very great advantage as you can eat whatever you feel like without help from any lady or woman. As for me I know how to cook very well thanks to my mom, it came in handy for me while I was in the University I never needed anybody to cook for me. It is a good thing to learn as a guy that doesn't know how to.

U know ball

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Season 7 (2022) Application Form & Requirement | Bbnaija Seaso / Lets Talk / I'm His 2nd Wife. Am I Destined To Play Second Fiddle To His Daughter Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.