Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,499 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Worst Day Of My Life.(all For Love) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Day Of My Life.(all For Love) (510 Views)

My Worst Day At Gtbank Today / The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Day Of My Life.(all For Love) by Fcmb2022(f): 8:33pm On May 11, 2022
My fellow Nairalanders, for the love I have for my friend Jasmine, I did the most weirdest thing.
I was on my own that day when she called me saying dat she wants me to come visit her in sokoto.
I promised to visit her because she is my bestie, the following day I prepared to go sokoto.
As I got to a certain place in sokoto I became so confused, so I decided to call her because i can't go back to Enugu where I was coming from, I never knew that MTN was going to Barr people's line(those who have not their NIN) as I picked up my phone to dial her number it wasn't going through. Can imagine MTN barred my line without notifying me.
guys I was still in the middle of nowhere ooo, so I decided to borrow someone's phone and call Jasmine's number I never knew that MTN also barred her number.
Guys as I am writing Dis article I am totally stranded in sambisa forest.

pls guys tell me your own experience.
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life.(all For Love) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:35pm On May 11, 2022
I was unstable for a minute..pls stop.the expensive joke... cry
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life.(all For Love) by virginprincess(f): 8:44pm On May 11, 2022
grin grin grin, much jokers on this forum.
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life.(all For Love) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2022
U try sad
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life.(all For Love) by garriAndsugar: 8:47pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I was unstable for a minute..pls stop.the expensive joke... cry
Shhhh..

No be you dey do team foreign as if you no from naija.. how you come take know sokoto and enugu.

Just dey deceive yourself dey go.. mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life.(all For Love) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48pm On May 11, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Shhhh..

No be you dey do team foreign as if you no from naija.. how you come take know sokoto and enugu.

Just dey deceive yourself dey go.. mtchewwwww
And did I tell you that? grin
I am not responsible for your bitterness.. grin
What's foreign about my comment..you need some help?food?

Are you in distress?your m*mma is she cool?
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life.(all For Love) by posty56: 9:07pm On May 11, 2022
no they mention me na!
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life.(all For Love) by rickpat(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2022
hahahaha... Lol... SMH...social media Sha...na wa

endless fantasies

(1) (Reply)

Before You Impress Her, Always Remember That…. / We Should Appreciate The Good Wife / Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.