Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done (11709 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri / I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by UncommonLogic: 4:45pm On May 10, 2022
Praktikals:
I have been eligible to vote since 2003 but I have never voted. I will only vote if APC gives its ticket to starboy.

That means you are not going to vote in the next election because this your yeye odale pastor will not even come 2nd in APC, he will be number 3 or 4th.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by mayoricid: 4:46pm On May 10, 2022
This is a very big threat.... thank God u opened up now.... threatening us with Buhari torture...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by 8stargeneral: 4:46pm On May 10, 2022
We already know that...since u become VP we never see any good thing u contributed to Nigeria...nonsense prof
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by holluwizzy: 4:46pm On May 10, 2022
Why re paid bloggers or journalist trying so hard to bring this man down bcoz of vegetable they want to be president.

Either way, anybody above 60yrs is not wanted.

Go and buy it grave yards and spend the little time u have with ur family.

Enough of all this elders and cabals table. It's time for jubilees and golden jubilees to come and govern the country.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by pswglobal(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2022
Hahaha, pls dis statement is fearul ooooo.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Realist12: 4:47pm On May 10, 2022
It just shows how disconnected he's from the masses to make this blunder
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by frugal(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2022
Cubalabloo:
The VP is playing mind politics. We all know that he will be a great leader whose principles will be accepted by all.

He's trying to curry favour.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by chronique(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2022
Thank God he is telling you people ahead so una go know what's up.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by agabaI23(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2022
Who dey supply this guy?
Which kain wicked weed be this naah?
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by lexy2014: 4:47pm On May 10, 2022
ifex370:
Osinbajo is obviously misinformed about public opinion

Talk about shooting yourself in the leg grin

He isn't. He is well informed. But just like buhari and Tinubu, osinbajo cares about only one thing... His personal ambition. If kissing buharis ass and sucking his balls will get osinbajo the presidency at the expense of public opinion, osinbajo wouldn't mind
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Fabnaija: 4:48pm On May 10, 2022
And you are expecting our votes to continue with hardship, suffering, insecurity? Chai! Well thanks for telling us on time.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Poshvector12345: 4:48pm On May 10, 2022
Make una try dey read write up!!
Never in That writeup did I see aquote by osinbanjo that look like the headline.
After the I initial quote by the vp stating how he has experience due to being vp, the tabloid then started writing jargon to try and interpret this as in a way to match their malicious headline.
Media houses must take advantage of the fact that people only read headlines to sell lies and quarter trues to the masses.
There are a thousand ways to go at osinbanjo, none of those method should involve twisting the man's words in this way.
And we should do better in nairaland. We are becoming too sensational, sentimental and therefore easily manipulated by headlines.
And for the mod that moved this to frontpage and may have even edited the headline, you are downgrading nairaland the more.
My two cents

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:48pm On May 10, 2022
Osinbajo what are you saying?
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by MetaPhysical: 4:48pm On May 10, 2022
Osinbajo will be a good candidate if he was running for election in US or Europe, amongst his peers.

APC is bound to pair him with a pro-sharia and more likely an ex military, or prince from North. One that would dominate over him in all aspects, and in every respect a non-peer.

Baba Ahmed once said in both positions of President and VP, destiny of Nigeria is still under Arewa.

His claim will come true if Osinbajo is President.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by onuman: 4:48pm On May 10, 2022
Lol. Negative campaign. You said you would hit the road running, provide employment for 5 million Nigerians in one year, if you and Buhari were elected in 2015. You ended up making Nigeria to harbour the largest number of unemployed hungry and angry people in the world.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Kisico: 4:48pm On May 10, 2022
Really? Hmmm...
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by lexy2014: 4:49pm On May 10, 2022
Cubalabloo:
The VP is playing mind politics. We all know that he will be a great leader whose principles will be accepted by all.

What are osinbajos principles? How did he display these principles as VP since 2015 till date?
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by shedy03(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
angry angry And Nigerians would reject you as they've come to reject your boss. Nigerians reject another 8-years of Buharism. What a clueless man.
Correction!
Nigerians did not and will never reject buhari. Buhari was reelected in 2019, and can win 2023 election if allowed to contest.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Paulianfa(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2022
Pls people oooooooo my people oooooo pls run for life ooooo.

Osinbajo wants to bury Nigeria ooo.
He wants to govern like Buhari? shocked
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by fof1: 4:49pm On May 10, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/ill-govern-nigeria-same-way-buhari-has-done-osinbajo/

If You will Rule like Buhari...ten You have began to Fail even as U haven't gotten the Ticket of ur Party. There's no Wisdom in ur Statement, Pls
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
Please tell your nabors friends on 21st may
nation wild we are doing a match for peter obi world wild kindly identify with any close by groups and forum set up for it we are taking back Nigeria

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Temptee101(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
This shows how disconnected this man is with the glaring current realities on ground.

I knew he had nothing to offer.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Cubalabloo(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
Capica:
redeem member spotted
Yes, i join the VP to redeem this country from the pangs of bad images like you!
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Urheadmaster(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
kennethfranc:
Thank God you can't win primaries
If he loose in primary, he will win in secondary undecided
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by tnerro1(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
God forbid
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Jmichael1(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
Reelmii:
run oo
why are you runing....
Why are you runing....
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by lexy2014: 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
holluwizzy:
Why re paid bloggers or journalist trying so hard to bring this man down bcoz of vegetable they want to be president.

Either way, anybody above 60yrs is not wanted.

Go and buy it grave yards and spend the little time u have with ur family.

Enough of all this elders and cabals table. It's time for jubilees and golden jubilees to come and govern the country.

How is osinbajo than the vegetable that u comparing osinbajo with?
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by NnamdiN: 4:51pm On May 10, 2022
Bluezy13:
He did not categorically said that.
I agree but how is he going to refute the statement? grin grin grin

That he won't govern like buhari ?
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Asianjollof007: 4:51pm On May 10, 2022
I said it, these people know nothing about what the people are going through. Oloshi, e think say buhari is doing well. You won't smell it ijn, i reject another eight years of calamities.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by ganye1: 4:51pm On May 10, 2022
Buhari has been elected twice by Nigerians and I don't see how is this a rejection. He would have won for the third time by Nigerians if not for constitutional limit
AtikuNetwork:
angry angry And Nigerians would reject you as they've come to reject your boss. Nigerians reject another 8-years of Buharism. What a clueless man.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by onuman: 4:51pm On May 10, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Mind politics with his belief that Buhari is a dictator who can impose his successor upon Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Opeyemic01: 4:52pm On May 10, 2022
He needs Buhari to win the primary, hence this kind of approach. However I am sure deep down he knows, Buhari legacy is trash and he won't want to build on it. Either him or Peter Obi is my choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Stops Proposed Tariff Hike By Electricity Firms / Atiku Starts Presidential Campaign With Facebook Address On Monday / Ojukwu Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.