Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done (11728 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri / I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Opolopoopolonio: 5:10pm On May 10, 2022
Black people are just pathetic creatures.

They hate to read.

Well, which reasonable person takes Nairaland serious
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by GERANWAOLE1988(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2022
Does it mean this man doesn't have manifesto?
If that is the case, there is no need for the 2023 presidential election. So continue.

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE HELP
How does Oworo people greet?
Any Oworo tribe in this house, please help.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by sayso: 5:11pm On May 10, 2022
Did you people actually read the post? Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by geewean(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2022
From the name of the OP.. Satanically you shouldn't excited expect less of him to twist statements in a "untruthfully" just to get his post to front page.

I won't vote osibanjo but from the statement of the VP aide there was no suggestions that correlates with the sensational headline.

He only thanked God for the exposure he has gotten while serving as a VP under PMB and also him being the acting president at some point.

Antecedents has it on record that while as acting president he didn't govern Nigeria like Buhari.

Make una fear God na! This Satanically is obviously one of the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by geewean(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2022
From the name of the OP.. Satanically you shouldn't expect less of him to twist statements in a "untruthfully" just to get his post to front page.

I won't vote osibanjo but from the statement of the VP aide there was no suggestions that correlates with the sensational headline.

He only thanked God for the exposure he has gotten while serving as a VP under PMB and also him being the acting president at some point.

Antecedents has it on record that while as acting president he didn't govern Nigeria like Buhari.

Make una fear God na! This Satanically is obviously one of the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Toks2008(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/ill-govern-nigeria-same-way-buhari-has-done-osinbajo/

Both the source and the Op are political jobbers but you all will fail no matter the lies and propaganda you cook up.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Heavensent01(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2022
ifex370:
Osinbajo is obviously misinformed about public opinion

Talk about shooting yourself in the leg grin

no, he's not misinformed he's just trying hard to be in Buhari's book since he had no political structure and reliance again

Osibanjo is lonely, him go know his space at the right time
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by lexy2014: 5:17pm On May 10, 2022
Cubalabloo:
If you are ignorant of his principles, then i owe you no enlightement. Hence you are on the rejecting side.

Its because u aren't ignorant of his principles that I asked u my questions but am surprised u can't answer the questions:

What are osinbajos principles?

How did he display these principles as VP since 2015 till date?
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Jesubaby: 5:17pm On May 10, 2022
Are you sure this statement is from him? Or one of his oponents are trying to set him up. Just bewildered, anyway.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by MoIbrahim: 5:19pm On May 10, 2022
Cubalabloo:
When elders are speaking, children better listen!

You're right.
When Tinubu is speaking Osinbade better listen.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2022
Guys be wise, u cant oppose ur boss.

He cant speak ill of Buhari as at this point
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by yyba: 5:24pm On May 10, 2022
omolasho:

It's a lie don't for it. Osinbajo never said and will never say such. They should prove it with a video where he said that. It's politics, we know the drill!

if he can't say that, that means it is clear they are all failure in good governance

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Cubalabloo(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2022
Crvrider:

Then let him sell his principles. Second base I beg. This guy is just a clown
Sometimes silence has alot of meaning...
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by yyba: 5:28pm On May 10, 2022
Jesubaby:
Are you sure this statement is from him? Or one of his oponents are trying to set him up. Just bewildered, anyway.
so you mean osibanjo don't want to continue their good work to nigerians or is their problem how they govern nigerians
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Anyke(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2022
iwaeda:

Olorun onije grin grin grin grin grin

Do these people know how bad things have turned? grin grin grin grin angry

How can they know when they have Billions in their account. Do they know what the average man if we still have average man wakes up face every day?

There is no average man in this country. Only rich and poor.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by kayuseful: 7:38pm On May 10, 2022
Poshvector12345:

And you too, Chief.
Seriously these headlines are getting out of hand
It's deliberate
Handiwork of mischievous people doing the bidding of their paymasters
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by adekolaelect(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2022
Final answer ,,,,,Failed incoming presidential ambitions and more surfernes for many Nigerians .may God not allow you to be there if truly that is your ambitions.

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 10, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

you should be ashamed of yourself with this your thread topic and the main post….

Anyways, its Nairaland! Most members reply only to the topic.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by dukekels: 8:08pm On May 10, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by DaInferno(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

what fuckery is this...that means they haven't been hearing the cries of the people. This osibanjo is an ars
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by kansoboy: 1:33am On May 11, 2022
Dis one go mumu pass Buhari
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by holluwizzy: 1:39am On May 11, 2022
They don't read but conclude.

A back man will always run without seeing what's chasing him/her.

geewean:
From the name of the OP.. Satanically you shouldn't expect less of him to twist statements in a "untruthfully" just to get his post to front page.

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by AmuEbule: 2:57am On May 11, 2022
What a jerk lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by phemmyfour: 5:30am On May 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
Help o!
This is like doing wayo for the same client twice.
Last Drop
Ole ara, ole emi koni jawa. Won o ni lu Nigeria ni jibiti obo le'kan si, amin. You too say amen na! Get google translation cos it's a prayer.
grin
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Bizman2022: 5:40am On May 11, 2022
It was a slip of tongue.

He wanted to say the opposite, but doesn’t want to offend his principal.

But affliction shall not befall us (Nigerians) for the second time if he really mean what he said.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by avrilwisedata: 7:26am On May 11, 2022
You don lose nìyẹn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ortom Drags Miyetti Allah To International Court / Nigeria Heading For Disintegration – Ex-defence Chief / Shiite Students Protest At Human Rights Kano Over El-Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.