Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done (11710 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri / I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by IDIOTmoderators: 5:01pm On May 10, 2022
airminem:
cheesy
HYPOCRITE
Very dishonest stvpid leaders with overwhelming foooliness

SHORT YORUBA PASTOR

Lol.... cheesy cheesy you are stewpid o grin must you bring his tribe into it?
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by CHAQUR: 5:01pm On May 10, 2022
The truth indeed shall set you free... Free of our votes. May I not be tricked into voting the likes of Buhari again. Thanks for telling us this.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Godmademan(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2022
Seems he was forced to declare for the presidency. He is so far doing everything possible to lose
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by dmedicare(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2022
Nigerians, shebi una hear?
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Poshvector12345: 5:02pm On May 10, 2022
kayuseful:

God bless you
And you too, Chief.
Seriously these headlines are getting out of hand
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by kay29000(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2022
Kriss216:
It's all over for you then.

Who dey advice this man

It's clickbait, he never said anything like that
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Harmattan123(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2022
May God help u, sir
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by SarkinYarki: 5:03pm On May 10, 2022
Then you don't have sense
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Ibkinter(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Please friends, lets be guided. On no occasion did he mention governing Nigeria same way as his boss. The an extract from the transcript is here for all to read and understand. It saddens my heart to see a collection of young and supposedly educated youths become this gullible with no capacity for research. Also, to think that some of us just intentionally tilt news for reasons best known to them is sickening. The problem of this country is not with the leadership, its mostly with the followership. Please lets be a different breed and an example of the country we all so desire

https://gazettengr.com/ill-govern-nigeria-same-way-buhari-has-done-osinbajo/
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Vivian16: 5:04pm On May 10, 2022
He just said that to entice the north, I know very well that Osibanjo will never rule like Buhari
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by kay29000(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And they say this man is intelligent

The country is yet to recover from the current affliction, this one is campaigning on same premise that brought the country to its knee's

Did you read the post? He said nothing of such... The OP just put that heading as clickbait.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by tonididdy(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2022
This one go use e mouth shoot esef for leg laslas
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Cubalabloo(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions:

What are osinbajos principles?

How did he display these principles as VP since 2015 till date?
If you are ignorant of his principles, then i owe you no enlightement. Hence you are on the rejecting side.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Prozico22(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And they say this man is intelligent

The country is yet to recover from the current affliction, this one is campaigning on same premise that brought the country to its knee's
intelligent because say he carryfirst position for school
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Crvrider: 5:05pm On May 10, 2022
Cubalabloo:
The VP is playing mind politics. We all know that he will be a great leader whose principles will be accepted by all.

Then let him sell his principles. Second base I beg. This guy is just a clown
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by smartilicious: 5:05pm On May 10, 2022
This man has used his mouth to spoiled things for himself
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by McJelly(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2022
Obviously have nothing to offer.
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by kay29000(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2022
Bluezy13:
He did not categorically said that.

Exactly. And Seun and the mods pushed this clickbait topic to front page, knowing most Nairalanders only read headings.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by sirchrislatestn(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2022
God bless you sir for exposing urself to us
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Toks2008(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Winning123: 5:06pm On May 10, 2022
You are the fool here for reading his statement out of context and believing what the trash blogger wrote

ZombieTAMER:
Osibanjo is a fool after all..

chai!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by advanceDNA: 5:07pm On May 10, 2022
ifex370:
Osinbajo is obviously misinformed about public opinion

Talk about shooting yourself in the leg grin

its clear these leaders don't know what going on in the nation they govern...
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Cubalabloo(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2022
Crvrider:

Then let him sell his principles. Second base I beg. This guy is just a clown
Just hating on the VP?
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by specialmati(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin when I tell you guys that I don't seethe different between buhari and osibanjo some people think am joking, their star boy according to our resident nairaland suya guy. The only thing left with APC is finish level
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by kay29000(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!
Imagine the rubbish this fake star boy is saying, anyways there's nothing for him so lemme not border myself.

Did you read the post at all? He never said that... That's a misleading heading. Shame on you Seun.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Opolopoopolonio: 5:07pm On May 10, 2022
Piggiddiiottt amaka

He never said so

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Burgerlomo: 5:07pm On May 10, 2022
bjdon:
Funke! Funke!, come and hear O, your uncle Yomi don dey talk craze talk again!!

But wetin konsan Funke 4 dis matter

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by MrUchenna1(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2022
you just lost a vote
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Toks2008(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2022
Lalasticlala you are the most respected Super mod on this site.

Please try to police some threads that make front page. We are in a very sensitive period.

This headline is mischievous and i believe nairaland would not want any form of issue with these politicians

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2022
That's life for you .......no one can give what is above him and his experiences.....

He needs to sit down and learn from Peter Obi first ....
Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Toks2008(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2022
MrUchenna1:
you just lost a vote

Did you read the content or did you just read the headline+

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done by Prozico22(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2022
Advocate500:
Those who glorifies this man are yet to show us his track record, people like us who don't vote because of tribe but based on competence have not seen enough reason to support his candidacy, i know most of his support is basically about been a pastor and he speaks very well.
we the respect people wey the do there business call am pastor
what is the meaning of pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reading Old Issues Of Vanguard Newspaper Online / Atiku Starts Presidential Campaign With Facebook Address On Monday / Edo Assembly Saga: Kidnapped Members-elect Expose Obaseki, Narrate Ordeal (VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.