Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience (679 Views)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience by Teshumole(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
I moved into a one room apartment about six months ago, seriously it has been hell for me oooo. I had to share the bathroom and toilet with occupants like me aside this, there are other issues such as .
1.When your neighbor is angry you didn't bid him or her goodbye before going out.
2.when you bring in new items and your neighbors are too inquisitive.
3. When you get to the toilet and discover it has been messed up.

Re: How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience by SuperWriter(f): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
We steal each other cooking ingredients like kilode.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience by Rastaramsey(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
I live for one face me I slap you for Benin.....

I dey live opposite some guys...

We dey different confra

Them go dey play their songs while me go dey play mine....

Everywhere go just dey scattered....

We almost got into a fight because of that shit...

We ended up smoking together...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience by Danibonk(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
It he’ll in Agege the toilet is so messed up and I hate holidays in my area because the children will be at home and always make noise. What about the crazy neighbors that doesn’t want to pay his own nepa and waste bill. I have to save up and rent my own two bedroom far from the city life

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I live for one face me I slap you for Benin.....

I dey live opposite some guys...

We dey different confra

Them go dey play their songs while me go dey play mine....

Everywhere go just dey scattered....

We almost got into a fight because of that shit...

We ended up smoking together...

Re: How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
No be small something. Most especially if u cherish your privacy. Just double your hustle make you upgrade.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience by ojun50(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peacefull ways to leave in a slap me and slap you house.

1 always pay yr bills on time
2 always leave home ontime and cone home late and stay indoor
3 mind yr business even if they are trying to bring there business to you.
4. When ever you are at home mind yr business
5 don't relate too well with married woman at home
6 greet both young and old and pass
7 lastly don't let yr girlfriend and boyfriend befriendly too much

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience by Calibrator: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Like a friend who lived in such during schooling days always say "Switching on your generator in such arrangement is an invitation to all and sundry to start knocking on your door to charge every five minutes"

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Even the new houses being built in Lagos these days are modern face-me-i-face-you apartments. Just that you have your own bathroom and toilet to yourself.

So long as you are all dependent on each other for one thing or the other (e.g payment of electricity, security levy and waste disposal), na still face-me-i-face-you you dey live.

To the OP, I say pele (sorry), e go better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) / / See The ‘multimillion Naira’ Bride Price List He Received From His Fiancee Famil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.