Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job (39522 Views)

I Just Lost My Job !!! / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Gripinsight(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
and u cant just go into farm and buy cocoa like vegetable, its more than that bro, i am fully into it so i know how it goes

That's the idea actually, giving you the money (as investment) so you can put it to work and give returns... I'm actually don't mean he should go and do it by himself.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Gripinsight(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2022
notDfall:
position to speak with you? I love your business idea.

Yeah no problem. You can send a mail
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Gripinsight(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=omozu1 post=112733403][/quote]

Yeah there are lots... Except you have a working PayPal account to receive your payment. Do you?
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Gripinsight(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2022
fastseo:

You just talk anyhow to gather likes.
Do you think blogging is a get rich scheme or quick return?
Those who are experienced in it takes not less than 2 to 3 years to start seeing profit that is sustainable.
If you want to buy aged domain that's a good start and a good aged domain cost 3k usd above.
You didn't say POS business, dry cleaning, keke second new etc

Hmmm... I guess you didn't check out my blog (especially, my about me link I drop below) before replying...
(although, I'm still updating my "about me" page)

1. Who likes epp (lol) is not like Nairaland is paying for likes.
2. The secret to make money blogging is getting quick exposure, and promotion can get you that. (I included that)
3. If that's you thought, that blogging takes 2-3 years to work out really well, hmmm, I agree with you... But that can only occur when that blogger does not collaborate with other and leverages. (He must be a blogger waiting patiently to make things work INSTEAD of him to go out there and make it work)

There's nothing you can achieve alone, you need connection on the internet to get your blog to work. Money can buy that in a short period.

So my friend, I know what i'm talking about, and I'm not here for likes.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Gripinsight(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2022
IMO01:

Im intrested in the aliexpress

I found this resources useful: [url]alidropship.com/dropshipping-worldwide/nigeria/[/url]
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Klevaboy: 2:21pm On May 12, 2022
DrDunamis:

Any business that has to do with the basic necessities of human beings, food, water, clothing, housing, entertainment etc
Nice

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by fastseo: 3:30pm On May 12, 2022
Gripinsight:

Hmmm... I guess you didn't check out my blog (especially, my about me link I drop below) before replying...
(although, I'm still updating my "about me" page)

1. Who likes epp (lol) is not like Nairaland is paying for likes.
2. The secret to make money blogging is getting quick exposure, and promotion can get you that. (I included that)
3. If that's you thought, that blogging takes 2-3 years to work out really well, hmmm, I agree with you... But that can only occur when that blogger does not collaborate with other and leverages. (He must be a blogger waiting patiently to make things work INSTEAD of him to go out there and make it work)

There's nothing you can achieve alone, you need connection on the internet to get your blog to work. Money can buy that in a short period.

So my friend, I know what i'm talking about, and I'm not here for likes.

Am a full time blogger. Its takes time to see reasonable traffic.
Collaborating with others without money won't take anyone far. Getting reasonable links cost anywhere from 50 to100$ per link and above.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by OBTOREPA(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2022
SHINJA:
Buy Luna coin and be a million next year cool

God bless southsouth and southwest
How much?
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by GiftAbia1: 3:43pm On May 12, 2022
Sorry for that Bro but thank God you prepared before time. This country is messed up. Anyways email me at gift.agabia@gmail.com let me introduce you into my line of business. Making money in # Is the last thing anybody who truly wants to live his dreams should do. Find a way to earn in $ if you live in Nigeria else you will have inflation to battle with the rest of your life.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by OlawaleBammie: 3:50pm On May 12, 2022
Gripinsight:

That's the idea actually, giving you the money (as investment) so you can put it to work and give returns... I'm actually don't mean he should go and do it by himself.
lol, but he doesn't have the money to do it na.

Lemme give u expo about cocoa business.

If u want to buy cocoa u wil join the association, these associations get levels, the brokers, the LBA and the exporters.

The brokers are in the farm, permanent in the farm buying directly from the farmers
The LBA are not in the farm, they buy from the brokers(from several brokers) and store in their warehouse and after a while offload it to an exporter
While the exporters do the rest according to their name.

U can be a broker and still sell to a fellow brokers, u can be an LBA and stil supplies to ur fellow LBA all depending on the price u want to sell.

One tin i want u to note is dat before a broker can supply u goods, u must have given him fund like at least a week or two weeks ahead, and before u can supply ur exporter goods, his money is already in ur custody. Let me explain this.

Me as an exporter, i want to buy cocoa right?? Yes!!
I wil go out to meet a reputable LBA, i wil tell him howany tons i need den i wil give him the money, he wil tell me wen my goods will be ready. The LBA wil take the money i give him, he will locate his numerous brokers and share the money among them and the brokers will tell him wen the goods will be ready. The brokers will use the money to buy from the farmers, supply it to the LBA, then the lba will call the exporter to come for his goods, the exporter wil send his trailer to come pack his goods. Sounds good right?? Lol grin grin grin it always sound good on paper

One thin am sure of is that, either as an exporter, LBA or a broker, u cant hold 500k and said u want to start buying cocoa and u wil make profit, mba, u wil run away las las, u know why?? People wil owe u money and u must supply u oga at the top, if u re not financially buoyant u cant succeed it the work.

Even me, i came all the way to learn this work with the hope of applying for the nysc loan and use it as capital, never knew i was dreaming. After i finished learning i couldn't go again sef, my oga had to retain me as the manager, even after making million i still could not do the business, now i want to continue my manager job and divert my little savings into another business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Dickjo(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2022
Nmezor:
Why don't you invest your money in an investment bank. It will yield dividends/ interests for you.

nmezor pleace can u quickly replace yor profile photo wit another photo of u standing up & turn around pleace..
.i need to quick sheck somtin pleace
pleace hurry!!( no oofenese) wink
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Ologundudu2020: 10:15am On May 13, 2022
babavik:

Very negative and pessimistic person.
I pray those who are hopeful and optimistic about life never come across you.
Ode englishian! Did you see the part I told him to seat and find out a plan to work with. I was in his shoe sometimes ago. Your 500k is less than $700 to forget it and don’t relegate the young man to what he’s not, before you say he should go and open POS business with 500k, do you know the risk attached to POS shops now is increasing daily.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by chuxmgc: 2:34pm On May 13, 2022
mockingdove:
I'm shocked nobody said anything about COTP

What about it
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Gripinsight(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
lol, but he doesn't have the money to do it na.

Lemme give u expo about cocoa business.

If u want to buy cocoa u wil join the association, these associations get levels, the brokers, the LBA and the exporters.

The brokers are in the farm, permanent in the farm buying directly from the farmers
The LBA are not in the farm, they buy from the brokers(from several brokers) and store in their warehouse and after a while offload it to an exporter
While the exporters do the rest according to their name.

U can be a broker and still sell to a fellow brokers, u can be an LBA and stil supplies to ur fellow LBA all depending on the price u want to sell.

One tin i want u to note is dat before a broker can supply u goods, u must have given him fund like at least a week or two weeks ahead, and before u can supply ur exporter goods, his money is already in ur custody. Let me explain this.

Me as an exporter, i want to buy cocoa right?? Yes!!
I wil go out to meet a reputable LBA, i wil tell him howany tons i need den i wil give him the money, he wil tell me wen my goods will be ready. The LBA wil take the money i give him, he will locate his numerous brokers and share the money among them and the brokers will tell him wen the goods will be ready. The brokers will use the money to buy from the farmers, supply it to the LBA, then the lba will call the exporter to come for his goods, the exporter wil send his trailer to come pack his goods. Sounds good right?? Lol grin grin grin it always sound good on paper

One thin am sure of is that, either as an exporter, LBA or a broker, u cant hold 500k and said u want to start buying cocoa and u wil make profit, mba, u wil run away las las, u know why?? People wil owe u money and u must supply u oga at the top, if u re not financially buoyant u cant succeed it the work.

Even me, i came all the way to learn this work with the hope of applying for the nysc loan and use it as capital, never knew i was dreaming. After i finished learning i couldn't go again sef, my oga had to retain me as the manager, even after making million i still could not do the business, now i want to continue my manager job and divert my little savings into another business.

Wow!
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Gripinsight(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2022
fastseo:

Am a full time blogger. Its takes time to see reasonable traffic.
Collaborating with others without money won't take anyone far. Getting reasonable links cost anywhere from 50 to100$ per link and above.

Welldon boss ���

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Fadafada231(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2022
mockingdove:
I'm shocked nobody said anything about COTP

Hmmm you want the guy to put his money in Ponzi, have you withdraw today? grin
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Fadafada231(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2022
Biggcake:

You get mind... For person life savings?

You for ku ku tell am make e do 86fb, Chinmark or ovaioza....

Yeye dey smell.

Hahahaha the little baby face got me cracking hard, no mind the sabinus investor. The platform is having issue of withdrawal since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Fearyourcreator: 7:06pm On May 13, 2022
Fadafada231:

Hmmm you want the guy to put his money in Ponzi, have you withdraw today? grin
Yeye
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Fearyourcreator: 7:06pm On May 13, 2022
P3kdudu99:

Is COTP having withdrawals issues?
Smiles... It stopped sending verification code
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Fadafada231(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2022
P3kdudu99:

Is COTP having withdrawals issues?

Yeah, it started today. If you have money there bido kita bianye chaplate na mmiri
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by AUSTYN01(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2022
Learn how to import from China
Get China Agent contact
Guide you through your first importation till your goods get to you
Teach you to know goods you can really make lot of profit from
Share for you a free social media marketing class that change my perspective about social media marketing
Also help you through registering your business with CAC

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Dshocker(m): 3:37am On May 15, 2022
soberdrunk:
Divide the money into four, give your wife one part to do whatever business she can do, use one part to experiment one small scale business yourself, keep one part where you cannot access it (unless it's a serious emergency) and the last part use for upkeep until any of the businesses starts making profit. If there is one thing I have learnt from my many many failed businesses it's that "DIVERSIFICATION" IS KEY!!... NEVER EVER GO ALL IN.......... angry

With how much?
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Dshocker(m): 3:37am On May 15, 2022
Fastt:
Use 50% Buy BTC(leave it at least 2 yrs)
Use 30% self training on field adaptable for your age.

10% sustain with family.

Enter street and hustle. It doesnt matter. Any work will do. As long as its legit. At night, you work on your skill and job posting. This shall pass.

Do not give any one money or buy any resources. Do it yourself. Build yourself. there is recession and you dont want to loose the remaining money.

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:51am On May 17, 2022
2ndchildhood:
Am surprised nobody has mentioned football viewing center.. all things can pass away, but football stays eternal.. I wish I had 500k+ I would have ventured into that cool money making business..

Where are you located?
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:58am On May 17, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Where are you located?
Lugbe Abuja
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:04am On May 17, 2022
LagBlogger:

Oga I understand your situation.

I for say POS because the thing is profitable, I am into it although my wife manages from her shop where she sells provisions.

I started with 80,000 in March and as of last week Saturday my total capital is more than 180,000 from profit I have been re-investing back into the business.

Why I won't guarantee it is that it depends on location and there is some risk involved.

If you want to go into it look for opay or kudi. Avoid palmpay and moniepoint.

Please can you state some of the risk you're talking about bro? Thanks in advance
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Zealoy(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2022
Danisaint112:

If you had up to 600k I would say go get a foreign used Keke Napep on Jiji.

You could make 8 -10k daily depending on your location.

I know people who make that. And if you get a foreign used, chances of fixing it Soon will be low becuase it's still new.

If you are serious 8k dailly multiplied by 30 days. Do the maths. You will literally recover your money in 3-4 months

Keep shame aside and make your money with this information. None of those your friend who would shame you will help you in times of die needs.

Wether you make money or not people still talks about you. Don't give a shit about what anyone says and liberate yourself from impending poverty.

We usually underrate this business but if the people that do such business tell you what they are making daily you won't believe it.

Keke, cab and Uber business is one of the real deal when it comes to low scale offline business.

Note: Don't give someone to do this for you becuase you are shy. If you plan to, simply follow another person suggestion here.

But this is something you will start and you won't have to beg people to pay you money for it. You get?

Am I getting anything for telling you this, plus giving you possible info on where to purchase this from? No. I'm just one good Samaritan that likes helping people.

There are business for 1M, 2M, 5M and so on but this is the best fit for your money.
can i buy this and give it out for higher purchase? Like how much can i place it

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Danisaint112(m): 3:52am On May 18, 2022
Zealoy:
can i buy this and give it out for higher purchase? Like how much can i place it

I don't usually advice people to do that. Because some people are wicked. Wicked in the sense that the might be giving you 20k return weekly while pocketing 36K.

Not only that some might just decide to whisk away with your ride.

If you intend giving it out then only give it out to someone you know and trust. Someone that has fear of God and honest, so the money can be shared equally. It your business so you deserve a fair share.

And make sure you know every details about the person family so that if the business goes south you will be able to track them down easily.

Now all this might sound like a hectic process but trust me don't get your mind of this business... Paying for transport is something people will willingly do when with out much question.

If the business keeps growing, you get a car, add a car and see the magic income...
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by ebomat: 9:35pm On May 18, 2022
Please, I would like to buy some of your products..... how do I reach you?
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Tordue123(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2022
bmdmix14:
Go Ghana leave online business n scammers alone
what is he going to be doing in Ghana ��
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by CrazyMan(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
I will be straight, no investment you can run with 500k than just buying yourself foodstuff for house while you draw out a plan to work with.
500k is so useless bro.

Pls before you quote me, let me see your acct statement
cos in real sense 500k can’t start anything meaningful for someone who just quit a bank Job
You're so wrong bro.

500k can start a dry-cleaning job.

He doesn't need a shop, he can use his house for the time being, all he needs to do with that money is to buy washing machine and generator (if he doesn't already have) then hangers and nylons.

Since he worked in the bank he can send messages to friends, clients, church members... etc requesting to be of service to them. He can go personally to their homes to pick up their laundry or have them drop it off at his place on their way to work.

As the business begins to grow, he can get a shop.

If he has at least 10 customers per week which he most likely would and even more, he would be making over 100k in a month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Queen Of England Honours Nasir Yammama, CEO Verdant Agri-Tech (Pics) / Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss. / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.