Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job (37530 Views)

I Just Lost My Job !!! / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Slurity(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2022
Cutecharlz:
Greetings everyone. My company just shut down due to economic polices, no incoming business nor fund to sustain the staff. So as it is now, I am back to the street.
I made a savings of 500k from my meagre salary of 65k monthly. I am married with a kid.
What business can I venture into that can sustain I and my family before house-hold expense will reduce the money to nothing.

Please I need a good and legit advice from everyone.

Thanks.

Start food business, look for a busy spot and target evening-night or early morning food selling. Cooked or raw food.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Bashnigga(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2022
myfantasies:
Don't mind the goat
cheesy cheesy
Nice quote you got on your siggy, I don copy am sha wink
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by PetroDolla2020: 6:57pm On May 11, 2022
Better things dey Ghana naw cool wetin dey naija sef, apart from poverty and suffering? cool

Ibkrichie:

Wetin dey ghana?
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Ibkrichie(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Better things dey Ghana naw cool wetin dey naija sef, apart from poverty and suffering? cool

I don't know anything about Ghana, I also wish to know so that I can move too
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by notDfall: 7:17pm On May 11, 2022
Gripinsight:
There are couple of things you can do that will yield really well.

1. Invest in birds breeding (i would say you should look for an established company to invest with to avoid much loss)
2. Start a blog (get a domain, pick a product (with high affiliate commission), get 5 articles from freelancers, publish and promote)
3. Start a dropshipping business with AliExpress (double your income with facebook or google ads)
4. Buy and resell Cocoa, Palm Oil or buy Pakki, get some workers to produce you with Garri, Fufu and Elubo. Pay them, sell your stuff and keep the change
position to speak with you? I love your business idea.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Chychee(f): 7:54pm On May 11, 2022
Please whatever business you choose to join, make sure you don't invest all your savings into it.

More importantly seek for business opportunities that have:

1. Low start up capital. This would help you manage the little you have and prevent unnecessary losses.

2. High return on investment. Right you don't just need any kind of business, you need one that's very profitable.

I went through the comment section and there are a handful of nice opportunities you can choose from. Just don't make hasty decisions.

Anyway, if your looking into starting a profitable online business feel free to reach out to me via the WhatsApp number below. I'll be glad to help you with the necessary information you need.

WhatsApp number: 09048678487
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by duchess854: 7:54pm On May 11, 2022
You can go into selling of drinks alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. I actually started with 500k. Rented a shop with 100k and I invested the rest in the drink business. And it's really working. Just try it out, there's money in it
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Pelexy: 8:00pm On May 11, 2022
Look for a loan of 1million with that 500 if you are in Abuja or Lagos start Uber else you have to look for what you enjoy doing don't go and put money where you will later commit sucide o

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Aaay: 8:05pm On May 11, 2022
Small
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by zickyclef: 8:16pm On May 11, 2022
EduBrazil1991:
Keep 100k with Madam for feeding and normal home stuff.

Use 400k enter East Obolo Afor In Enugu state or Ogoja in cross rivers state. Buy Red oil worth 200 to 250k use 50k or thereabout run Tp to core North. Sell them to market women and go back again.

Gradually u go dey gather experience to dey buy other food stuffs. Buy beans, rice from North carry go East. Then buy oil and some other stuff return to North.

De business no be gentleman biz but profit dey wella.

I fit dey carry you along, like we go together.
Boss I am interested ooh, please can I have ur digit for WhatsApp
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Ayharmony99(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2022
You connect �
OgunleyeA1:
Na wa
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Zaphnath1(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2022
Divide the money into four, give your wife one part to do whatever business she can do, use one part to experiment one small scale business yourself, keep one part where you cannot access it (unless it's a serious emergency) and the last part use for upkeep until any of the businesses starts making profit. If there is one thing I have learnt from my many many failed businesses it's that "DIVERSIFICATION" IS KEY!!... NEVER EVER GO ALL IN..........
i will definitely go for this more wisdom
shalom
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by UncleKoboko: 8:42pm On May 11, 2022
Tohsynetita1:

You could do a bit of affiliate marketing. it won't take upto 100k.
You're very very wicked

How much have you made after all these months that you've been doing this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Dondar: 9:15pm On May 11, 2022
myfantasies:
My dear there is nothing there,they are all scammers, its just materials and videos they are selling. One idiot sold material and video to my friend and asked her to go and look for who to sell it to, that its the only way she can recover her money, Her 70k just go.

Bunch of scammers
Chisos say 70k make I go block those idiots wey dey tell me about dis nonsense affliction marketing grin grin

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by myfantasies(f): 9:28pm On May 11, 2022
Bashnigga:

cheesy cheesy
Nice quote you got on your siggy, I don copy am sha wink
Thief ��
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by obatine: 9:41pm On May 11, 2022
Just invest 60k in COTP for the next 6month and you shall be in millions..

Nothing beats this biz now sir/ma

If you’re ready send me a private message and I shall put you through.

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Bashnigga(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2022
myfantasies:
Thief ��
LOL, catch me if you can tongue
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by ohlordhavemercy: 10:33pm On May 11, 2022
Jelique:
My brother this is a very critical time in ur life,and u can succeed ultimately or fail woefully from this little start up capital,500k can make u a billionaire in a just a few years,or gets squandered in just a few days,u need to thread carefully,now there are so many indices to consider before taking that life changing leap,stuff like,who you know urself to be,what u can do,the skills u have acquired in the past,what ur Faith,yes ur faith really is,when ur next house rent is due,what ur wife can do as well,in order to critically examine these indices u need someone to help u look into all of these privately,not asking nairalanders for advice with just a sketchy info,some have never tried what they are asking u to do,and mind u,what works for one may not work for the other,so chat me privately let's talk.
. Nice advice I must admit.most people dishing out such advices have never tried any but I also think you would have done better by advising him here on this platform for others to read and learn rather than asking him to chat u up privately.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by morounkeji18(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerianboi1960:
If you are tech savvy (good with the internet), have constant power and can talk well to people online. Send a DM. I'll help you with a mentors contact.

Note that it isn't a get out of jail free card sha. Hard work dey, but reward dey too.
no be yahoo oo

Please would also appreciate more info on this boss. You caN hit me via WhatsApp Sir 07030749145 or drop urs boss. Many thanks
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by pokilo: 10:47pm On May 11, 2022
Crypto.. Buy Luna and thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by HoceeFlashfoto: 10:51pm On May 11, 2022
What's up with this affiliated marketing that's you have to start with Ransom. I guess this business is a scam.
Any victims here
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by zivility: 11:01pm On May 11, 2022
If u have space make a double deck cage for up to 20 chickens for ur wife to handle. Like 50k, buy 3 weeks birds and keep for 3 to 4 week and sell.

If u r in lag or abj or pH or kano find bolt to drive and work towards getting ur car for the biz
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Cassahav: 11:18pm On May 11, 2022
Look at this basic guide on naira land here https://www.nairaland.com/7122259/career-eye-opener-2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by blessedsam508: 12:59am On May 12, 2022
Please can I have group link.=112729042]Oga..truth is harsh! If you put that money into biz now..it will not work, Nigerian environment in is not friendly nor supportive to biz.

Come to sport betting.

Keep 400k aside safe in the bank and bring 100k into sport betting, believe me before the end of 31 days..u will make 400% times the profit of 100k.

If u wish, quote me and I will show u how to do it.

Please note you will not win every day, but winning is very much assured for you befor the end of 1 month..

Quote me and I will give u my sport betting group.

Good luck in Ur biz research[/quote]
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Klevaboy: 1:59am On May 12, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Big congratulations...the Hu$tle continues !!!

you need to pick up yourself and hit the streets running with good information which I'm about to share with you and other unemployed or underemployed Nigerians.

> Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

Contact me for the gadget importation guide from US. Its free..

This is the most reasonable submission right here. You are legit a great dude.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Steve97: 8:39am On May 12, 2022
It didn't open..maybe we reach on watsapp08157731832
kansoboy:

https:///HeyBiu0LaaqCIx8S0l3MJI

If u click Nd it did now open...copy and paste on Google search
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by babavik: 9:55am On May 12, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
I will be straight, no investment you can run with 500k than just buying yourself foodstuff for house while you draw out a plan to work with.
500k is so useless bro.

Pls before you quote me, let me see your acct statement
cos in real sense 500k can’t start anything meaningful for someone who just quit a bank Job
Very negative and pessimistic person.
I pray those who are hopeful and optimistic about life never come across you.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by upuphim(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2022
Lost of job is always a norm with employers. While thinking of where to invest your money, I honest invite you to join Pwan Group real estate business where you can make it and become self employed, never to experience loss of job again. Reach out to me if interested at comoli2009@gmail.com
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by yinkbell: 12:26pm On May 12, 2022
Cutecharlz:
Greetings everyone. My company just shut down due to economic polices, no incoming business nor fund to sustain the staff. So as it is now, I am back to the street.
I made a savings of 500k from my meagre salary of 65k monthly. I am married with a kid.
What business can I venture into that can sustain I and my family before house-hold expense will reduce the money to nothing.

Please I need a good and legit advice from everyone.

Thanks.

Hello sorry to hear about your predicaments. I can be of help if only you are willing. I work as a Quality Control personnel in a vegetable oil company. We produce Soya oil and palmolein. If you stay within Lagos or Ogun State. You may reach out to me. I will show you our factory and I will introduce to you the production Manager. With that 500k, you can start your oil business and be making huge profit from it. It is a huge market bro. If you are interested, do well to mention me.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Klevaboy: 12:44pm On May 12, 2022
Nmezor:
Why don't you invest your money in an investment bank. It will yield dividends/ interests for you.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Nmezor(f): 1:01pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Klevaboy post=112758583][/quote] Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / Most Ridiculed And Rubbished Professions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.