Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady (2772 Views)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Adwoabroni: 6:50pm On May 10, 2022
A beautiful Nigerian student has taken to social media to look for a boyfriend.

The beautiful white-skinned girl with fine dimples but failed to put down her name wrote that she’s out of school and feels mature to start a relationship.

According to her, her parents have seen it all in life and so money isn’t her problem but she’s seeking true love and happiness.

She added that any man she will have won’t see problems because she won’t be a liability to him.

Follow the link below to link up with her if interested...

https://allgistroom.com/boyfriend-money-liability-school-girl/

1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51pm On May 10, 2022
Beautiful.. smiley
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by rickpat(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2022
na wa
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Unzerious: 6:54pm On May 10, 2022
Hmmm. E be like say Men don dey Scarce, na to start dey Import remain grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Boyewu: 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
Isaiah 4 is uploading..

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 10, 2022
Fine girl like you dey look for boyfriend?? undecided
This ain't fair sad

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by temitope27(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2022
Story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Vincyman: 7:47pm On May 10, 2022
I've got pitty for the future bf

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 10, 2022
Let any man that desire her approach
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by DaInferno(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2022
Time for men to form and think about it grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Bruno3000(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2022
Lemme think about it...
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Nyascobar1414: 9:16pm On May 10, 2022
I'll say it again and again, A cold win is coming,Its already in the western part of the world...

Marriage rates will drastically run down...

Ladies will be babymams or rather single....

A real nigga up there said Isiah 4 is loading.....

Feminism caused this...

This You will see!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by philosophie: 9:22pm On May 10, 2022
Righteousness2 come and see another sign of endtime, Sir I think its time I start taking you serious

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by annisy(f): 9:42pm On May 10, 2022
This one won trend!!
Boys listen 90% of ladies see it as an act of love when you foot the bills, this is Africa and not the western world... Instead of trying to change what you can't change better focus on what you can. Indeed change so boys fucus on making money to foot the bills
Those of you who want your lady to foot all the bills or share them with you 50/50 do you know the kind of previlage ladies enjoy in those society where is a norm? Are you guys ready to give up all the right you enjoy here as a man?
JUST IMAGINE YOUR WOMAN CALLING THE POLICE AND YOU ARE PICKED OUT OF YOUR OWN HOUSE cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Baitullah: 10:08pm On May 10, 2022
She looks 15. No one's noticing that i guess
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Sergio104(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2022
So kids are even desperate for this trend also.

Nawao undecided
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Jmichael1(m): 12:30am On May 11, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

dis ur rain boot go soon pull commot frm ur leg.....
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:20am On May 11, 2022
Jmichael1:

dis ur rain boot go soon pull commot frm ur leg.....
Yo bruv
My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they’ll kick bucket

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by imagrg(m): 1:58am On May 11, 2022
This wan too small. Can't take big gbola

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Nobody: 2:08am On May 11, 2022
imagrg:
This wan too small. Can't take big gbola

Ffa hear! I go too knack am inside out.. she small for face, but that towtow go swallow you sir. wink
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Terkx(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2022
Adwoabroni:

The beautiful white-skinned girl with fine dimples but failed to put down her name wrote that she’s out of school and feels mature to start a relationship.

According to her, her parents have seen it all in life and so money isn’t her problem but she’s seeking true love and happiness.

She added that any man she will have won’t see problems because she won’t be a liability to him.

how do we get to reach her?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Eben91: 9:05am On May 11, 2022
Another Chrisland girl loading, next thing u will hear is that she is 10yrs
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by Nobody: 10:24am On May 11, 2022
Hope she has sense too....cos I don't joke with my peace of mind. cheesy

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by talk2hb1(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2022
She Look Underage
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2022
This is one of those girls that went on vacation in Dubai be this.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by solexyy: 2:24pm On May 11, 2022
THIS ONE NEVA RIPE FOR RELATIONSHIP NA. SAY NO TO KIDDOS
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Have Money, I Won't Be A Liability - Lady Sayslady by kingscare1(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2022
Adwoabroni:

Slim and youngies turns me on.
My spec, my handbag, my small pin charger.

(1) (Reply)

Why Aren't Nigerians Talking About This? / Who Is Likely To Surrender Between These Two? / Tribalism In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.