Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? (1152 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Atiku Only Need To Choose Igbo Man As Vice And Boom He Becomes President / Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Aderewah: 7:24pm On May 10, 2022
If you can choose another Nigerian tribe in your next life, which will you choose and why?
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Asgard13: 7:27pm On May 10, 2022
American Indians cool
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by ItsTutsi(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2022
Anything tribe but nyamuri! grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Muna4real(f): 7:28pm On May 10, 2022
Any tribe in america

1 Like

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by carl90(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2022
The Igbo tribe.

Meanwhile,I am actually of the Igbo tribe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Aderewah: 7:34pm On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:
American Indians cool

This guy won’t want to come back as his current tribe. I understand. Me too I can’t wish that your tribe for anybody. Tufia

1 Like

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Vincyman: 7:36pm On May 10, 2022
Americans no get tribe, I prefer tribeless
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Asgard13: 7:41pm On May 10, 2022
Aderewah:

This guy won’t want to come back as his current tribe. I understand. Me too I can’t wish that your tribe for anybody. Tufia

Maybe your coming back to your tribe is for your skull and body part to be use by a 15 year boy to buy car. .. and crash it the next day

3 Likes

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Aderewah: 7:45pm On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:

Maybe your coming back to your tribe is for your skull and body part to be use by a 15 year boy to buy car. .. and crash it the next day

And maybe yours is so that you’ll spend 60 years in an Indian jail for developing Indians with Mkpuru Miri

3 Likes

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Tinubuadvocate: 7:47pm On May 10, 2022
I said it that you are regretting your Igbotic now I'm vindicated.
Asgard13:
American Indians cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Asgard13: 7:47pm On May 10, 2022
Aderewah:

And maybe yours is so that you’ll spend 60 years in an Indian jail for developing Indians with Mkpuru Miri

Yawn..
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Asgard13: 7:50pm On May 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I said it that you are regretting your Igbotic now I'm vindicated.

You know how many tribal blood that flows through my veins ..

I’m a Nigerian ..

I’m not in my next life yet am here ..

But you that is alive and kicking is already regretting being Yoruba and planing on relocating with your FAMILY grin

Na wao!

Yoruba sef

6 Likes

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 10, 2022
Yoruba, Omoluwabi
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Unzerious: 7:54pm On May 10, 2022
Buhari and Tinubu will switch Tribes.

Any Nigerian besides this Two Men, that picks any Tribe that's embedded in this Nation

Chop Knuckle.......You eat Nuke's for Breakfast.
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Vincyman: 7:55pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
Yoruba, Omoluwabi
You no tire with this country?
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 10, 2022
Vincyman:
You no tire with this country?
It's in another life naa. Another life go sweet pass dz one.
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Islandlady(f): 8:02pm On May 10, 2022
Yoruba

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Vincyman: 8:04pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's in another life naa. Another life go sweet pass dz one.
If God can grant a wish to a Nigerian eh.. Perhaps there won't even be a country called Nigeria
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by gidgiddy: 8:04pm On May 10, 2022
Aderewah:
If you can choose another Nigerian tribe in your next life, which will you choose and why?

If you could come back, why would you want to be a Nigerian?
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Resurrection212: 8:04pm On May 10, 2022
Seriously my next coming to this world I would like to be Yoruba the most greatest tribe educated ,successful,well oriented, the most richest people and cultured people.

I'm so ashamed of my igbo.

1 Like

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by tommy589(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2022
Why only the two tribes
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 10, 2022
Vincyman:
If God can grant a wish to a Nigerian eh.. Perhaps there won't even be a country called Nigeria
Sure. All of us ll pick better nations.
Make I no lie, we suffer for here too much.
My area is battling NEPA since February. NEPA hate us. Anytime I go to there office, they always do strong face like say I offend dem.
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Tinubuadvocate: 8:11pm On May 10, 2022
The joke is on you boy.i know you always want to be Yoruba.
Asgard13:

You know how many tribal blood that flows through my veins ..

I’m a Nigerian ..

I’m not in my next life yet am here ..

But you that is alive and kicking is already regretting being Yoruba and planing on relocating with your FAMILY grin

Na wao!

Yoruba sef
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Vincyman: 8:13pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Sure. All of us ll pick better nations.
Make I no lie, we suffer for here too much.
My area is battling NEPA since February. NEPA hate us. Anytime I go to there office, they always do strong face like say I offend dem.
Oops, sorry bro. This country has been a trash from its inception. I don't even know whether It' will ever get better with Nigeria
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by ljoh: 8:19pm On May 10, 2022
What a stupid question

1 Like

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by ljoh: 8:20pm On May 10, 2022
Ibibio
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Asgard13: 8:21pm On May 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
The joke is on you boy.i know you always want to be Yoruba.

No worries .. igala rock..

1 Like

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by silverlinen(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2022
Damnnn
It will be Afenmai over and over again

I too like my tribe
Edo gallant well.
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by tit(f): 8:25pm On May 10, 2022
Losersz
I am Fulani already
Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by mightyhaze: 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
Igbo

If I must return an African

The one tribe out of 350 in Nigeria that dominates the news and dwarfs heavy occurrences in other regions.. don't take my words for it, check nairaland and other news outlet frontpages

2 Likes

Re: If You Came To This World Again, Which Tribe Will You Choose? Igbo or Yoruba? by Allen102: 8:39pm On May 10, 2022
Neither,I don't even want to be an African in my next life. But if push comes to shove, I'll pick the east than the west. Reason, I hate that ewdeu and whatever, and I can't stand that tribal mark shlt.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monday Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked As Officers Join Traders, Civil Serva / I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike / Buhari Has No Power To Sack CBN Governor. Ignore The Fake News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.