Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / State One Question You Hate Being Asked. (15800 Views)

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / Kano State One Of The Best City In Nigeria. (picture View) / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Taiwo20(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2022
how make you buy am?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by GindoX(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2022
How do you get my number?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by aeronot(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2022
How was your night?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Cutehector(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2022
Have you eaten?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Caleb91(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2022
SavageResponse:
Did you go to church today?

I hate that question so much cos I don't believe in an imaginary skydaddy angry
Hey bro nobody really care about what you believe in.....just don't see people who believe in God as fools cause if you do....then you are the greatest fool of all time
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by iavokeo(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2022
the question I hate most now is when are you getting married..... angry angry angry angry
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by GindoX(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2022
iavokeo:
the question I hate most now is when are you getting married..... angry angry angry angry

So you no wan marry before abi? grin
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Avast(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2022
Are you feeling like?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Countersam(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Some examples.
*Why are you not married?
*Do you have a serious Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
*Are you a Virgin?
*Are you a graduate?
*Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
*Which church do u attend?
*Are you a tither in your church?

Mine is: ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? AND WHICH CHURCH DO U ATTEND?
I normally answer 'I nor dey go Church. The work i dey do nor dey give me chance'!

So What's yours?

What did you use the money for?
I hate that question like......
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SenatePresdo(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ogbeni, She wants to know whether you are a 'billiable' or chopable nigga.

I always don't know what to reply, I no dey like that question too.
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Unrated900(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2022
virginprincess:
why would you want to about my virginity status, the only people who should be rightly aware are my mom and my partner, nobody else has such right because that is my personal issue and it's non of their business.

Smelly pussy
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by IamGreen1(f): 12:35pm On May 11, 2022
Are you sure you're their mother? I love my kids so on one should doubt me being their mother because I don't look like someone that has given birth and so?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Unrated900(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2022
Asking me
You no carry motor comot
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by BigDawsNet: 12:37pm On May 11, 2022
Why did you settle down with a white woman
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Malibe: 12:42pm On May 11, 2022
I hate it when girls who are only good for flirting finally meet my Soulmate and the next question is; So You Have a Girlfriend?

Like, like seriously!

At that moment I'll feel VAWLENCE undecided undecided But I'll coat it with Smile grin grin tongue
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by mranova(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2022
Babe: Where are you?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Legend44(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2022
Do you really love me after accepting
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Damian10(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2022
What do you care for/are you hungry
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Chuksgeo: 12:49pm On May 11, 2022
Are you the last person? OR

Who is the last person?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Olam09(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Some examples.
*Are you a Virgin?
*Are you a graduate?

I normally answer 'I nor dey go Church. The work i dey do nor dey give me chance'!

So What's yours?

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by MoneyGoDrop: 12:55pm On May 11, 2022
First one: What do you do for a living?

Second one: Babe,you never cum?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Shevchenkko: 1:00pm On May 11, 2022
SavageResponse:

people perish because of lack of knowledge.
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Gatekeepers: 1:02pm On May 11, 2022
Don't ask me HOW ARE YOU? Expecially when you know you can't do anything about it if I tell you.

Na so one small boy in my office, just because he has bribe his way to a better office, will always respond to a greeting with HOW ARE YOU? So one day I told him that am very very broke, that he should help me with 5k. My guy responded by saying "for where, i no get that kind money ooo.

I now told him that from that day onward, he should never respond to my greetings with HOW ARE YOU?

2 Likes

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Streetpriest1: 1:06pm On May 11, 2022
Where are you?
If you know you know
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SavageResponse(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2022
Ecomfreecourse:
So what do you believe?

I believe in science
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by PINLAYlove(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Any baby yet? After getting married, we couldn't have a child right away. When I'm at work, my colleagues would ask when is the baby coming. Some of close pals would jokingly say I'm shooting blank and I will just laugh it off but deep down it bothered me. I remember one time my female coworker saw me eating cake with juice and she boldly said this is the reason I haven't had a child because i like sweet things and everyone around just looked but didn't want to laugh or say anything. It was really embarrassing.

4 years later, my wife gave birth. While we were waiting, she had gone back to school to get a degree that's lucrative. I got a masters degree, bought a house and many other accomplishments.

I will advise people not to pressure new couples, it can be traumatic. Some go through several miscarriages and many cannot conceive due to different medical conditions. And I will advise expecting couples to live their lives and focus on achieving great things because once that baby comes, you may not have time to do anything again. May God bless all expecting couples with their heart desires.

Thank you for sharing your story with us sir. This is my own problem. I need a job to cater for my wife and kid. I studied industrial Chemistry. Please help me sir �
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by yomi531(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2022
SavageResponse:

Only a fool believes There's no God(Psalm 14:1)
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by gbengu(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2022
'Are you a Nigerian?'

Vinnie2000:
Some examples.
*Are you a Virgin?
*Are you a graduate?

So What's yours?

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by iamyemiakins(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2022
Have you eaten?
What did you eat?

Like tf! undecided
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SavageResponse(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2022
Aystarz:

Oh I see. No wonder, on the other thread, you kept on harping on the nonsense that teachers must continue to be deprived of their salaries, simply because school owners don't have the muscle to pay ; like saying the inability of those slowpokes to pay should literally translate to them enjoying free labour while the teachers go eat shii.

Lack of empathy. Little wonder you don't believe in God.

Stop putting words in my mouth I did not at any time say that teachers should not be paid salaries for work done.

What I said basically is that it is unjustifiable to expect a school owner to pay salaries to teachers during a holiday when the school is on break and not earning any revenue.

You are a lifelong employee who has never run a business before therefore you do not understand the challenges of trying to keep a business afloat when it's not making any revenue.

Try and invest your money in a POS business so that you will have a practical experience of what running a business entails in a country like Nigeria so that next time you can criticize objectively!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Meysi, The World’s Smallest Dog! / 6 Things To Know Before You Even Set Foot In A Marijuana Dispensary / Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.