Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport (51992 Views)

An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 8:10am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Retain your Yorubaness..

Who are we .. Yoruba man don turn to Aboki to make a point

Walahi

Yoruba Na the only tribe wey fit deny his people in a second

Be proud of who you’re .. for even the north are yelling peter Obi and Kalu..

Wake up

Dan banza Bayerebe
I'm a Yoruba,are you happy now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Tonypens48(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
how come we are reading it a year to election,what about 2 years ago?
Why didn't he do it in 2020,2021?

This case happened of recent....you can check up in the news or Google for past cases.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Asgard13: 8:10am On May 11, 2022
helinues:

Just on one thread, still on FP but see the way this guy is contradicting himself? Thunder must be learning from this kind of confusion

Oga power to the people
Sing am .. shout am , dance am

North 2023

Peter obi remAins a project for those who know ..
make e pepper Yoruba well

Repeat after me
North 2023

Yea

Next!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Asgard13: 8:11am On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

I'm a Yoruba,are you happy now?

Yawn..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 8:13am On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

You great grand father slaves for my heritage,your father did and you will do the same come 2023.wake me up when Igbo man become president,your destiny is in our hand and we will play you as we want.hope you are enjoying the supreme Court governor we gave you in imo? another one is coming to abia soon,you are hearing it for the first timecheesy
Spewing yet another trash

you've been the one killing yourself over Tinubu matter on Nairaland even when Tinubu family don't even know you exist , so who is the slave here ?

I want to ask again o, Who be your family in this Lagos , abi you no get surname ? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Reality3080: 8:13am On May 11, 2022
helinues:

For sanity sake, can't you make any comments without mentioning Tinubu?

This your obsession about the man who knew nothing about you or your existence is getting out of hand...

undecided embarassed

for every time he mentions tinubu,the man gets an additional supporter cos of his overdo,many of them believe they are demarketing tinubu not knowing they are marketing him same way they won sympathy for buhari.

Now Jonathan has joined APC, it's obvious people will prefer to vote south west or south south instead of haters.

It will b easy for shekau to b President of America than for an igbo man to b d president or vp in Nigeria.

Who will vote an hater?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 8:13am On May 11, 2022
For me to campaign for peter obi means he has something to offer i already did a background check on him dude is clean like snow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Reality3080: 8:16am On May 11, 2022
saintkel:
it is high time we stop using deflamatory words on people....we want to sell Obi to d world....allow Tinubu contest....stop calling him names....if u have any logical argument or comparison...bring it forth....don't insult anyone.....Igbos r known for peace n by peace we shall get there
igbos insult other people's candidates but want theirs to b respected,look at how your fellow igbos insult tinubu,osinbajo, wike n co but they want us to keep quiet when they talk about Peter obi.

We are waiting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 8:18am On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

you've been the one killing yourself over Tinubu matter on Nairaland even when Tinubu family don't even know you exist , so who is the slave here ?

I want to ask again o, Who be your family in this Lagos , abi you no get surname ? grin

Firstly Tinubu is my candidate and I have every right to campaign for him

Secondly this will be second or third time I will mention Tinubu today,same can't be said about you,you sleep,dream and wake up chanting Tinubu everywhere

Thirdly I'm not from Lagos and my family don't stay in Lagos

Lastly you are from imo state where we impose governor on your parents,they have no choice than to obey caliphate command through hope izodinma.

Now tell me who is slave between me that's interested in what happened in my Kano and Nigeria,and you that leave your imo state to be fighting with Tinubu in South West?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Reality3080: 8:20am On May 11, 2022
Tonypens48:

This case happened of recent....you can check up in the news or Google for past cases.
why did they publicise this n not others?

What is d difference between what u claim he has been doing b4 n now?

I guess election is approaching now?

U igbos are funny,when other politician do this u call it playing to d gallery but once it's your own it's humility, the same point Reno was trying to make yesterday

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Reality3080: 8:22am On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

u have never made a comment on nairaland b4 without mentioning tinubu.

That's a great obsession,same way asgard73 comment is never complete without mentioning yoruba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 8:24am On May 11, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcUzE7CjycE

Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video)

Former Anambra State governor and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, Peter Obi, came to the rescue of passengers who had been kept waiting for over 24 hours at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

On Monday morning, Peter Obi refused to board his flight at Abuja airport in order to assist stranded Nigerians.

Obi who has been traveling across the six geopolitical zones to consult stakeholders and party members over his presidential bid, was reportedly moved by the plight of the travelers.

IGBERETV gathered that Air peace, for unknown reason delayed Abuja-Benin flight for 24hrs, since, Sunday. On Monday morning, they reneged on the 7am rescheduled flight, for no reason. This led to argument as the situation got rowdy.

While the argument was going on, Peter Obi arrived at the airport enroute to Jalingo.

IGBERETV also gathered that Air Peace officials offered him a VIP treatment by attempting to pass him through a different boarding but Peter Obi declined, and went further to question why ordinary Nigerians like him were stranded at the Airport.

But Obi decided to stand amongst other travelers. He immediately made some calls and all the stranded passengers were boarded.

The over happy crowd erupted in chants of Obi! Obi! Obi! at the airport. Many snapped photos with him.

Twitter user, @Chude__ shared the video with the caption;

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1523638408916377601?t=JXa6tzopjsegDkjTIN9MKg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1419722/peter-obi-rejects-vip-treatment-assists-stranded-nigerians-abuja-airport-photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I would have taken him serious if such act had been done and reported before the era of politicking. All these stunts won't do him any favor.
Make una give me another reason to vote him

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by ViperAda: 8:25am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Helinues

Obi is an Igbo man .. not Yoruba..

He’s not Tinubu with his rice and onion or Osibanjo with his dollars ..

Power to the people
North 2023
Na election scam, he is doing it for his boss, Atiku.
-Viper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 8:25am On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Firstly Tinubu is my candidate and I have every right to campaign for him

Secondly this will be second or third time I will mention Tinubu today,same can't be said about you,you sleep,dream and wake up chanting Tinubu everywhere

Thirdly I'm not from Lagos and my family don't stay in Lagos

Lastly you are from imo state where we impose governor on your parents,they have no choice than to obey caliphate command through hope izodinma.

Now tell me who is slave between me that's interested in what happened in my Kano and Nigeria,and you that leave your imo state to be fighting with Tinubu in South West?
I am Omo oodua tokan tokan, I am Ibile , I am Yoruba and Lagos is my home

You're claiming to be from Kano even when you've been bursted to be Yoruba and one of Ashiere Tinubu supporter, I laugh grin cheesy

Tinubu will never be president

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Tonypens48(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
why did they publicise this n not others?

What is d difference between what u claim he has been doing b4 n now?

I guess election is approaching now?

U igbos are funny,when other politician do this u call it playing to d gallery but once it's your own it's humility, the same point Reno was trying to make yesterday

You don't tell a tortoise that it is slow, because it is of his nature to know. A clear characteristics of a person is best seen in a public appreciation and acknowledgement. It is not about being igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, what matters its what people positively say about you.

What you read up was not posted by the principal in question no specific tribe in view but rather by that individual irrespective of the tribe whose nature and lifestyle has made a positive influence on. This is where the difference lies when compared to other politicians.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 8:27am On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
u have never made a comment on nairaland b4 without mentioning tinubu.

That's a great obsession,same way asgard73 comment is never complete without mentioning yoruba
That's because I don't take sides with corrupt people like you do

I will always continue to expose the truth on whom Tinubu really is, A thief, that must not be president .
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by leksite120(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:
Obi is a movement here in the North

Reno knows why he conspicuously keep whining Yoruba about Tinubu and osibanjo

Obi is a project in making .. he keep growing into faces and getting much love .. even his Yoruba enemies are beginning to sing his name.

Igbos should get their pvc ready and keep tap on votes on Election Day

Power to the people

That's a lie and you know this, the only region he has massive support is the south east, and south south. The NW and SW which has the highest number of voters don't even care for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 8:27am On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Omo oodua tokan tokan, I am Ibile , I am Yoruba and Lagos is my home

You're claiming to be from Kano even when you've been bursted to be Yoruba and one of Ashiere Tinubu supporter, I laugh grin cheesy

Tinubu will never be president

If you said I'm a Yoruba so be it,since you didn't call me mkpurumiri cannibal I'm okay with any other tribe you associate me with,but don't you it's madness for you to be claiming whatever you are not?

Modified:can we place a curse on what we both claim to confirm who's telling truth?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by leksite120(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That's because I don't take sides with corrupt people like you do

I will always continue to expose the truth on whom Tinubu really is, A thief that must not be president .
and there's no thief in your region that you've to go to another region and carry their thief on your head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Reality3080: 8:28am On May 11, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
For me to campaign for peter obi means he has something to offer i already did a background check on him dude is clean like snow
what about d 250 million naira caught with him In Lagos?

What about d lie of 75bn that was disputed by obiano?

What about d 100 million dollars lie that was bursted by soludo

What about d case of akwuzu

What about having one wristwatch which was later bursted

What about having 1 house in anambra which was later bursted

What about d recent lie his son doesn't have a car but his teenage daughter account have millions?

The problem with Peter obi is that he's intentionally making things hard for himself because he's lieing n he's using a million lie to cover it.

Instead of doing his campaign normal n let people see what he can do,he want to b forming "i am an angel"...." I am not like them".....n that is making things hard for him cos people will always check whatever he says well n any thing contrary will b blown out of proportion once our angel is caught lieing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 8:29am On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

If you said I'm a Yoruba so be it,since you didn't call me mkpurumiri cannibal I'm okay with any other tribe you associate me with,but don't you it's madness for you to be claiming whatever you are not?
Do you want to dash me another tribe because I ain't in support of Ashiere Tinubu and his corrupt way of doing things ?

Is Tinubu not a thief?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 8:30am On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Do you want to dash me another tribe because I ain't in support of Ashiere Tinubu and his corrupt way of doing things ?

Is Tinubu not a thief?

Refer to my edited post and let's start from there okorobufor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 8:30am On May 11, 2022
leksite120:
and there's no thief in your region that you've to go to another region and carry their thief on your head
Lagos and the entire south west is my region

I know Tinubu too well and won't support a thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Asgard13: 8:30am On May 11, 2022
leksite120:
That's a lie and you know this, the only region he has massive support is the south east, and south south. The NW and SW which has the highest number of voters don't even care for him.

Where exactly are you in the North.. to know is a lie

Gombe is obi .. even tho Tinubu and osibanjo vist
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 8:31am On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Refer to my edited post and let's start from there okorobufor
You're in no position to tell me what to do Omo ASE
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 8:32am On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're in no position to tell me what to do

I surely know you will runaway okoro cannibal,call me anything you like from now on,you've been put to your place and no reply from me again,like I told you earlier I hardly go along with cannibal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 8:34am On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

I surely know you will runaway okoro cannibal,call me anything you like from now on,you've been put to your place and reply from me again,like I told you earlier I hardly go along with cannibal.
It takes a cannibal to know a cannibal

And hey talking about canibals, What makes them different from Skull mining which ofcourse is a lucrative business in Ogun state and Ibadan hmm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 8:37am On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
what about d 250 million naira caught with him In Lagos?

What about d lie of 75bn that was disputed by obiano?

What about d 100 million dollars lie that was bursted by soludo

What about d case of akwuzu

What about having one wristwatch which was later bursted

What about having 1 house in anambra which was later bursted

What about d recent lie his son doesn't have a car but his teenage daughter account have millions?

The problem with Peter obi is that he's intentionally making things hard for himself because he's lieing n he's using a million lie to cover it.

Instead of doing his campaign normal n let people see what he can do,he want to b forming "i am an angel"...." I am not like them".....n that is making things hard for him cos people will always check whatever he says well n any thing contrary will b blown out of proportion once our angel is caught lieing
i checked all of them out all when i mean all i meant every aspect his clean i even paid someone to do a digging more on him now am doing a search on his son and daughter but on Peter obi his clean like snow do ur research too not dem say theory do ur finding and confirm it too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Reality3080: 8:38am On May 11, 2022
Tonypens48:

You don't tell a tortoise that it is slow, because it is of his nature to know. A clear characteristics of a person is best seen in a public appreciation and acknowledgement. It is not about being igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, what matters its what people positively say about you.

What you read up was not posted by the principal in question no specific tribe in view but rather by that individual irrespective of the tribe whose nature and lifestyle has made a positive influence on. This is where the difference lies when compared to other politicians.
let's see what becomes of d only angel in Nigeria politics.

The man who has never stolen a pin b4 but his teenage daughter have millions in her account, I guess she started working from d womb?

U are doing him more harm than good but u don't know,u paint others as devil n u paint him as saint n u believe d devils will work for your angel?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Reality3080: 8:46am On May 11, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
i checked all of them out all when i mean all i meant every aspect his clean i even paid someone to do a digging more on him now am doing a search on his son and daughter but on Peter obi his clean like snow do ur research too not dem say theory do ur finding and confirm it too.
u are mad if u believe a Nigerian politician is clean as snow

U must b very stupid,if u believe others are foolish like u.

Even a local government chairman can't claim white as snow let alone a governor,u are just making people hate him more with this your angelic approach.

If u no want thunder to fire u,please don't quote me again

A Nigerian politician is white as snow,even Trump has shady dealings n biden,even Putin has some shady records.

A fool like u will even believe Peter obi is holier than d pope.

Peter obi supporters are as daft as ipob miscreants who believe n say anything without thinking it through

This nuisance is even saying he's paying someone to dig about Peter obi but found nothing,do u believe everyone is stupid?
U are annoying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by leksite120(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Where exactly are you in the North.. to know is a lie

Gombe is obi .. even tho Tinubu and osibanjo vist
Which Gombe, because you live around Igbos in Gombe means all Gombes are in support of him. Be sincere with yourself, apart from their educated ones online, do they even know who Peter Obi is?

Igbos are also major tribe in Nigeria, the only thing that can make Obi win is for the entire Igbo to put their full will in politics and have voters card.
Imagine if the region a candidate is coming from can not even produce massive millions for its candidate to at least depend on regardless of the results of other region if it's fairly okay.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Asgard13: 8:59am On May 11, 2022
leksite120:
Which Gombe, because you live around Igbos in Gombe means all Gombes are in support of him. Be sincere with yourself, apart from their educated ones online, do they even know who Peter Obi is?

Igbos are also major tribe in Nigeria, the only thing that can make Obi win is for the entire Igbo to put their full will in politics and have voters card.
Imagine if the region a candidate is coming from can not even produce massive millions for its candidate to at least depend on regardless of the results of other region if it's fairly okay.

Listen

Peter Obi and aAtiku gave Pdp 12 million votes ..
Those votes are not Yoruba votes .. but majorly from the North
Atiku is not that lives in the north ..

Am not here to hype am telling what’s sup

Gombe Taraba adamawa is majority Christian even bornu.. and Catholics ..

Oga leave your Yoruba land and travel .. traveling is exposure on its own

Go out and meet people and tribes

Nigeria has 400 tribes

Majority are in the north

Don’t be myopic

I don’t like how Yoruba reason at times. Haba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / A Police Out Station In Kwali-abuja / Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.