Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport (52000 Views)

An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Olam09(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcUzE7CjycE

Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video)

Former Anambra State governor and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, Peter Obi, came to the rescue of passengers who had been kept waiting for over 24 hours at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

On Monday morning, Peter Obi refused to board his flight at Abuja airport in order to assist stranded Nigerians.

Obi who has been traveling across the six geopolitical zones to consult stakeholders and party members over his presidential bid, was reportedly moved by the plight of the travelers.

IGBERETV gathered that Air peace, for unknown reason delayed Abuja-Benin flight for 24hrs, since, Sunday. On Monday morning, they reneged on the 7am rescheduled flight, for no reason. This led to argument as the situation got rowdy.

While the argument was going on, Peter Obi arrived at the airport enroute to Jalingo.

IGBERETV also gathered that Air Peace officials offered him a VIP treatment by attempting to pass him through a different boarding but Peter Obi declined, and went further to question why ordinary Nigerians like him were stranded at the Airport.

But Obi decided to stand amongst other travelers. He immediately made some calls and all the stranded passengers were boarded.

The over happy crowd erupted in chants of Obi! Obi! Obi! at the airport. Many snapped photos with him.

Twitter user, @Chude__ shared the video with the caption;

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1523638408916377601?t=JXa6tzopjsegDkjTIN9MKg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1419722/peter-obi-rejects-vip-treatment-assists-stranded-nigerians-abuja-airport-photos-video/

E ri awon were.. won fe gba wa..
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Olam09(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2022
jaybenugo:

Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video)

Former Anambra State governor and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, Peter Obi, came to the rescue of passengers who had been kept waiting for over 24 hours at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

On Monday morning, Peter Obi refused to board his flight at Abuja airport in order to assist stranded Nigerians.

Obi who has been traveling across the six geopolitical zones to consult stakeholders and party members over his presidential bid, was reportedly moved by the plight of the travelers.

IGBERETV gathered that Air peace, for unknown reason delayed Abuja-Benin flight for 24hrs, since, Sunday. On Monday morning, they reneged on the 7am rescheduled flight, for no reason. This led to argument as the situation got rowdy.

While the argument was going on, Peter Obi arrived at the airport enroute to Jalingo.

IGBERETV also gathered that Air Peace officials offered him a VIP treatment by attempting to pass him through a different boarding but Peter Obi declined, and went further to question why ordinary Nigerians like him were stranded at the Airport.

But Obi decided to stand amongst other travelers. He immediately made some calls and all the stranded passengers were boarded.

The over happy crowd erupted in chants of Obi! Obi! Obi! at the airport. Many snapped photos with him.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1523638408916377601?t=JXa6tzopjsegDkjTIN9MKg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1419722/peter-obi-rejects-vip-treatment-assists-stranded-nigerians-abuja-airport-photos-video/

E ri awon were.. won fe gba wa..
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by franudi: 12:57pm On May 11, 2022
Nigeria's next president is Mr. Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2022
Creamypie:
Naxo. Election time. Nigerian politicians, very cunning, the people, very foolish. Nigerians only get sense, but after the elections, minus me

You don’t know Obi
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:06pm On May 11, 2022
God bless you man ..I pray you win the general election..fix the economy ..I'm a Yoruba supporter..the SANE, LOGICAL kind..my vote is for you
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by DimIsaac10(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2022
It's like you have not seen the pictures of Fayose eating Amala ati Ewedu abi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Badonasty(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2022
Lol…when he braids a woman’s hair that’s when I’ll take him serious
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Henz81: 1:30pm On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:
All this election gimmick won't work on Nigeria because our resolve is,No Emeka, Okoro,Okafor or obinna will rule this beautiful country,u can choke on that.
Buhari will handle insecurity while Osibanjo Will handle economy. Still laughing in Swahili. Nigga, go and buy sense!! Your choice of tribe to rule this country have taken us back to Egypt. Kwantinu suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by anonimi: 1:34pm On May 11, 2022
franudi:
Nigeria's next president is Mr. Peter Obi.

If you can't make PDP delegates choose him, where is he going to be president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by anonimi: 1:35pm On May 11, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
God bless you man ..I pray you win the general election..fix the economy ..I'm a Yoruba supporter..the SANE, LOGICAL kind..my vote is for you

Faith without works is dead.
What works are you doing for your PO project to be a reality with PDP delegates

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Prince001(m): 1:35pm On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:
All this election gimmick won't work on Nigeria because our resolve is,No Emeka, Okoro,Okafor or obinna will rule this beautiful country,u can choke on that.

I'm 100% Yoruba. Why can't they? This is pure evil from other tribes. I don't support 2023 anyway but if the election have its way, it must surely be competition between South East candidates!!!!!!
Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Bamzyriches451: 1:41pm On May 11, 2022
Damn!
I don't like Peter Obi that much but I'll still support him to be Nigeria's president ahead of Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 1:42pm On May 11, 2022
jaxxy:

That's mean Nigeria will never be saved cos ony an igbo president can fix Nigeria. Hausa, igbo and South south have tried and failed. undecided
Okoro will never rule this country,know this know peace
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2022
Dreal1247:
If Nigeria and Nigerians sincerely are willing to experience an all-round positive change and development, Peter Obi should be allowed to rule the country.
Allowed? Politics seem like a joke abi? In politics, you'll have to PLAY POLITICS to win. Power is not given. FACT!
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by dontrulee: 1:44pm On May 11, 2022
We don't know the full story behind the scenes. It could be staged or planned. grin grin
But to be candid, peter obi appears to be a cool and visionary leader. Unfortunately, the next president of Nigeria will not be able to do much. It will take more than 20years of consistent positive leadership to restore Nigeria back to normal not to mention building and improving the country.

I am no politician but I have drafted how Nigeria can be among the top countries in the world in just two tenures (16years). I know my onions.... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by KingDamzzy(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2022
He should be licking the ass of PDP delegates so that they can vote for him instead of this "I am a humble man" eye service/PR his team have been pulling recently.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by ello29(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2022
He is just the best candidate for Nigeria to move this country forward with his knowledge Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Pendulumpendu(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2022
grin grin grin
PrinceOfLagos:

Ok bro, it's corn season.
So when will Tinubu start buying and eating corn on the road side as usual grin
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by macrodata(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2022
helinues:
Election is around, our politicians will start caring for the masses as if they have been living in Jupiter before and just arrived.

Na sakamaje

grin cheesy
Why are you always at the wrong side of the table. Is it possible that you don't recognise good things when you see it or you're just a lonely miracle attention seeker?

Don't be that guy who only has good luck in getting bad luck.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Latakia(f): 2:29pm On May 11, 2022
CSTRR:

Who is we?
Nigerians and not Biafra.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Bonavi: 2:33pm On May 11, 2022
jaybenugo:

the truth is that Mr Peter Obi has always been accessible even during his governorship days. Then as a governor he moved around with just two or three convoys. Nigerians will exceedingly benefit from his presidency
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by odomanis: 2:33pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
how come we are reading it a year to election,what about 2 years ago?
Why didn't he do it in 2020,2021?

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by CSTRR: 2:38pm On May 11, 2022
Latakia:
Nigerians and not Biafra.
I am Nigerian and you don't speak for me.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Latakia(f): 2:41pm On May 11, 2022
CSTRR:

I am Nigerian and you don't speak for me.
Nigerians not Biafra.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 2:49pm On May 11, 2022
Prince001:

I'm 100% Yoruba. Why can't they? This is pure evil from other tribes. I don't support 2023 anyway but if the election have its way, it must surely be competition between South East candidates!!!!!!
Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!!!

No one will allow hateful soul to preside over affair of Nigeria, moreover you can be from kukuvi island, that's none of my business.

For the rest of creating quoting me up and down,I dn't have your time.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by kansoboy: 2:53pm On May 11, 2022
chudeclingy:
Election

Do guy is humble sha, I met him at Asaba airport when he was d governor of Anambra, he was humble and I did not even know I was standing beside him until I turned round to look at his face, before me compose my self .

But I no support him oo to be president sha....na mad man wike I dey support to lead this mad country
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by 77up(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ok bro, it's corn season.
So when will Tinubu start buying and eating corn on the road side as usual grin
Tinubu will be the last person to involve in that childish Politics.

Talk true, how many times have you typed that name "Tinubu" today ? embarassed
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by checkoutEnugu: 3:00pm On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:
All this election gimmick won't work on Nigeria because our resolve is,No Emeka, Okoro,Okafor or obinna will rule this beautiful country,u can chopke on that.

Ur father is a bastard. God punish ur lineage. Igbos will rule u and ur ashawo wife. Idiot
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by 77up(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Helinues

Obi is an Igbo man .. not Yoruba..

He’s not Tinubu with his rice and onion or Osibanjo with his dollars ..

Power to the people
North 2023
With all the PO pedigree, still North 2023 shocked

Confused human being grin
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Kris24(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2022
I was among the few class reps during my school days that had direct access to @PeterObi. It was a great privilege for us. God bless HE.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 3:31pm On May 11, 2022
checkoutEnugu:

Ur father is a bastard. God punish ur lineage. Igbos will rule u and ur ashawo wife. Idiot

Don't kill yourself bro,Okoro will never rule this countrygrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Melaye Arrived National Hospital In His Motorcycle To See Body Of Late Ocholi / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.