Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport (51998 Views)

An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by emsco(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2022
Scammer watch
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by West2019(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2022
No be Nigeria ,election time everyone will be fuming humble
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by emsco(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This isn't about election , this is Peter obi for you

If you're a regular air flyer, you will know that this man is a simple man.
He carries his luggages by himself and relate with people onboard without looking down on anyone
So?
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Abdul9025(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2022
All for the cam
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Raph82(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2022
aydought:

It's always good to be unbiased and find out facts before making judgments. Love him or hate him, Peter Obi has ever been like this. When he was a Governor that he could fly in Business Class or even Private Jets with his state's resources, he was naturally flying economy. I was on the same flight with him and was so surprised to see him sitting comfortably in an economy seat with us on the plane. This is the type of leader Nigeria needs, not one fake pretender who will become president and appoint Lagos agberos as Ministers or SSA.
I did not know much about him while he was a governor, but if what you said is true about him and he's been doing this even while he's a governor, then I believe he can give his best for a better Nigeria, just that there's a great limitation on whoever will be the next president, and that's the Constitution we currently romance, until it is thrown into the thrash and new one is formed that will devolve power to the state and local government, we are not yet ready for a new Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Foolishbuhari: 10:21am On May 11, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
All pretense. This approach to gain sympathy is stale

LMAO!! This na tifnubu induced comment o but ride on. Blessings to you and yours!
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Scavvy: 10:22am On May 11, 2022
If you've met this man in person, I swear you wouldn't be surprised, even down to the clothes he wears. Met him at a friend's sisters wedding, last year in Abuja, at the reception he had just 1 security guard with him, you wouldn't even recognize it's Peter obi based on he's countenance. Man is just what u see. Just pray Nigerians will wise up and give this man a chance....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 10:22am On May 11, 2022
There is nothing anyone can use to convince me about Obi Pandora. As long as he has involved himself with Pandora business model, I cannot trust him. He has a child and he is 30, and he came out to sweet talk people that his son doesnt have a car. Lol. Everything about Peter is trying to paint himself like a saint when we know he is a not. I am not saying he stole massively or not...he may actually not really steal so much, but he cannot deceive me with his strategy. He is a thief like the rest. And a thief is a thief. Whether he stole 30 billion or 500 billion. A thief is a thief. And all thieves cannot do much goodness. FACT!!!

We call what he is doing "eye service". Lol. Buhari did more. Buhari positioned himself as a saint, no nonsense man, even he delayed ministers' appointment for 6 months in the name of trying to find saints.

What exactly was Obi Pandora hiding when he went the Pandora route. No one can ever deceive me. I keep saying it...I will rather vote for Wike than vote for this man. Yes, Wike is razz and can talk anyhow, but he is straight forward. I will rather vote for such person rather than vote for this deceiver called Obi Pandora.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by KIDfurniture(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2022
This man deserve it… he is too simple . I have been to his house several times after he left office.. bros / sis I could not believe my eyes.. this man hates to waste resources. I just pray he doesn’t change sha
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Emmyxclusive: 10:24am On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:
All this election gimmick won't work on Nigeria because our resolve is,No Emeka, Okoro,Okafor or obinna will rule this beautiful country,u can choke on that.
listen to what he is saying before you spit trash from ur tribalistic mouth. He said he ask them what the problem was and they said it's a normal problem and he wanted to know what the normal problem was. He said if all the leaders were made to pass through such problem they would have fixed it. They offered him an easier way. Why do leaders alway get the easy access in Nigeria and the masses are made to suffer, yes he is a politician and maybe trying to score a cheap point here but he said the truth

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by goody234: 10:24am On May 11, 2022
peter obi if he gets on the ballot ppl will vote for him ....but i don't think he will be a good politician..technocrats are useless at being politicians, its not about him its also about his party ....Will he share like oga tinubu ?...Thats what PDP is thinking ,what politicians want is different from what the voters want
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by GUNITGuy: 10:25am On May 11, 2022
We might eventually consider
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Scavvy: 10:25am On May 11, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
All pretense. This approach to gain sympathy is stale
boss on God, what you see in public is exactly what he is. If you meet him in person you'll know it's just he's way of life, down to the clothes he wears. I know we've seen so many politicians with there pretence, when it comes to election, but tbh what u see on social media is what he is..
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by fredoooooo: 10:26am On May 11, 2022
Election around the corner
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Asgard13: 10:26am On May 11, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
let the fingers be crossed na, u go develop hypertension wen yoruba enter there grin
Tinubu Must contest
Yoruba must be on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023

But Yoruba are the ones making noise all over the internet and yorubaland

Who’s crossing finger again?

Yoruba people. Sef
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2022
CSTRR:

All pretense?.

He is not Buhari that was drinking sachet Milo 1 week to election.

That is who Peter obi is long before election.

I don't support nuisance politicians.
But pandora touched him, and he also lied about not having a house outside onitsha until he was busted. Dude last week told another stale lie about his 30yr son not having a car as if that's supposed to be an achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by saintkel(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
igbos insult other people's candidates but want theirs to b respected,look at how your fellow igbos insult tinubu,osinbajo, wike n co but they want us to keep quiet when they talk about Peter obi.

We are waiting
like u guys don't insult Igbos too?.....I talked to that guy cause he was calling Tinubu names....same way I'll talk to u if u do what he did
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2022
chudeclingy:
Election
it’s not about election. He has done similar things even while he was a sitting governor. Infact, as a sitting governor, he at a point stopped traveling with aides and pointless excess luggage in human form to cut cost of travels.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by cl0r0x: 10:27am On May 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
Just look at this fool so all this while he was never stranded at the airport before till it is campaign time but if it's other candidate you fools will say it is campaign. Is your igbos father head damaged or something is wrong with you miserable souls.

One owomida don come.

owo boys

owo ile

owo booking

owo chairman
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by YourFavorite21(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2022
Peter obi is the next president of Nigeria.

You can Argue with your keyboard.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by OlawaleBammie: 10:28am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Tinubu Must contest
Yoruba must be on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023

But Yoruba are the ones making noise all over the internet and yorubaland

Who’s crossing finger again?

Yoruba people. Sef
a no get tym for aroye ogbeni

Just farabale, hope u wont hug tranformer wen the result is bn read out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Teejay13(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:
All this election gimmick won't work on Nigeria because our resolve is,No Emeka, Okoro,Okafor or obinna will rule this beautiful country,u can choke on that.

Your type are the once fueling ethnical crises.
Be mindful of the statement you make.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2022
chudeclingy:
Election

Will Tinubu do the same thing?
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 10:30am On May 11, 2022
Scavvy:
If you've met this man in person, I swear you wouldn't be surprised, even down to the clothes he wears. Met him at a friend's sisters wedding, last year in Abuja, at the reception he had just 1 security guard with him, you wouldn't even recognize it's Peter obi based on he's countenance. Man is just what u see. Just pray Nigerians will wise up and give this man a chance....

I dont hate him personally, but people like him are the worst humans. Very deceptive kind of people.

Please, can you beat your chest that he didnt steal up to 10 billion naira while he was a governor? If you cannot answer the question or he stole then, he is not qualified just like the rest. But claiming to be a saint and humble is what I hate most. He is a thief but deceiving you to be on your side and you are supporting him. Your mumu never do.

No one who is truly a saint will ever go the Pandora route. You go that route cos you habe a skeleton in your cupboard you want to conceal. This is a fact I can defend anywhere. No straight forward businessman or woman will ever go that route. Never!

See...I will rather vote for Wike who I know is razz. Yes, Wike knows he cannot walk freely cos he is battling many enemies and he is straightforward about it.

Obi walks freely...and so what? If he truly will face corruption or if truly he did what was right during his tenure, he cannot be walking freely like this with the kind of Nigeria we know. It might mean he actually gave all the bad people free ride to do as they like when he was a gov.

See, no one can deceive someone like me. This humility rubbish he is doing is what I hate most cos I know it is all lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by snoopz: 10:30am On May 11, 2022
chudeclingy:
Election

No be today peter obi don dey with the masses even when he was a governor
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Teejay13(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2022
[quote author=Mkpurumiriaddic post=112717908]

But you know okoro will never become a president of this country?[/quotes
Can you guys show some sign of maturity.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Neatboy(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

So, you call this country beautiful?
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Teejay13(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2022
Some fools will be killing and abusing themselves, while the so called politicians are flexing and dining together.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by lugado: 10:34am On May 11, 2022
Tonypens48:
Before you open your mouth waaaa to say he is "playing to the gallery of the oncoming election", do yourself a favour of reading more about him and his lifestyle; you will observe that this is just a usual way of life for him.

It is not just about being a leader, but a leader who is accessible and frugal in his dealings and economic management alongside down to earth. PO. 2023

Kindly check my signature for your research services on your assignments, projects, advertisements, etc...

Humble kill am
Na poor person dey take flight
If he claim to be conservative as he says why e no go garage go enter young shall grow make e see wetin poor people dey go through

I keep saying it Nigerians don't need sympathizers
We need someone who has a formula to make things work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2022
aydought:

It's always good to be unbiased and find out facts before making judgments. Love him or hate him, Peter Obi has ever been like this. When he was a Governor that he could fly in Business Class or even Private Jets with his state's resources, he was naturally flying economy. I was on the same flight with him and was so surprised to see him sitting comfortably in an economy seat with us on the plane. This is the type of leader Nigeria needs, not one fake pretender who will become president and appoint Lagos agberos as Ministers or SSA.

That he is humble does not mean he is competent enough to change the fortune of this country for the better.

I have listened to him, and I am yet to hear anything that strikes me. In fact, he has shown that he would worsen our economy.

In Nigeria, we hardly produce anything. In fact, our budget is serviced by proceeds from oil.

Now, you say you won't borrow, and people should rather starve. What does that mean?

First, people will be heavily taxed. Is that what we need? If there are no infrastructures in place to cushion the effect of heavy taxation, people will suffer heavily. Crime rates will rise, investors will run, and the economy will collapse totally.

Second, Mr Obi does not seem to know that we are battling serious inflation. How will saving reduce inflation?

Before talking about whether you will save or not, why not tell us how you hope to tackle corruption, effectively reduce oil dependence, and improve electricity supply.

Stop telling us how you are going to kill Nigerians with more sufferings. Abi Nigerians never suffer enough?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Melaye Arrived National Hospital In His Motorcycle To See Body Of Late Ocholi / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.