Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool (3753 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Kyase(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Na casting boss...
Ok
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Kenturkey048(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2022
Kyase:

Ok
Naso.
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Help2020: 6:02pm On May 11, 2022
Kyase:
Twitter again

Make we no over hype this guy abeg, he's known only on twitter, I asked 8 people if they know who peter OBi is, 4 said NO, 1 ( though, they later acknowledged who he is, when i told them, he was running mate to Atiku in 2019) asked me, "who's peter obi"? ,the remaining 3 know him well.....
Obi need to work on his street cred, I can win him a ward, and it can snowball to an entire local government, but I can only guarantee him a ward..... Beebeeooh tell you Oga to call me cheesy
Anyways make e win Primary first
Some of those on Twitter didn't knw him few weeks ago but now they know. Same with the people you asked,they will soon know him.
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by PHIPEX(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2022
Kyase:
Twitter again

Make we no over hype this guy abeg, he's known only on twitter, I asked 8 people if they know who peter OBi is, 4 said NO, 1 ( though, they later acknowledged who he is, when i told them, he was running mate to Atiku in 2019) asked me, "who's peter obi"? ,the remaining 3 know him well.....
Obi need to work on his street cred, I can win him a ward, and it can snowball to an entire local government, but I can only guarantee him a ward..... Beebeeooh tell you Oga to call me cheesy
If you think think the pool is useless why did AIT start it? They shouldn't start what they can't finish.
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Penguin2: 7:16pm On May 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Which ticket, let him go back to APGA & grab their ticket, why must it be pdp?

Has he given you the reason why he dumped Apga the party he was governor under for 8 years?

But Abdullahi Adamu, Rotimi Amaechi, etc, have all given you sufficient reasons why they left PDP the party that made them governors for 8 years?
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2022
Kyase:
Twitter again

Obi need to work on his street cred, I can win him a ward, and it can snowball to an entire local government, but I can only guarantee him a ward..... Beebeeoóh tell you Oga to call me cheesy

Abeg o, make u no put me for tight corner o
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Kyase(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Abeg o, make u no put me for tight corner o
You don enter tight corner already cheesy
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2022
Kyase:

You don enter tight corner already cheesy

No make am tighter abegew
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Kyase(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

No make am tighter abegew
I rest my case sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Polchiz(m): 10:12pm On May 11, 2022
Kyase:
Twitter again

It does not work that way in Nigeria.
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Polchiz(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2022
AbijaJ:

As in. Elon Musk should just step down for Peter Obi since he's winning all the elections there. No candidate can defeat PO on twitter.
Hypocrisy!

You wouldn't have said this if Tinubu or Osibanjo is winning.
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Polchiz(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2022
helinues:

hahahahaha, Who's Peter Obi bawo..
grin cheesy
Just as nobody on the street in Igbo land knows who Tinubu is.
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Polchiz(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2022
Kyase:

I'm in the north now, so what happened in the south doesn't count here boss....
He need to stretch his base beyond south East....

South west no dey reliable to give person bulk vote abeg...
I just tire dir their mata
The North will be a difficult terrain for Obi. However, he will still fair well in Taraba, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, and FCT.
Kano, Katsina, Borno, Bauchi, Zamfara and Sokoto is the battle ground. However, this also depends on whom APC candidate is. If APC gives Tinubu their mandate, then Obi will win before 12 noon.
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Kyase(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:

The North will be a difficult terrain for Obi. However, he will still fair well in Taraba, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, and FCT.
Kano, Katsina, Borno, Bauchi, Zamfara and Sokoto is the battle ground. However, this also depends on whom APC candidate is. If APC gives Tinubu their mandate, then Obi will win before 12 noon.

Jesus Christ
Helinues come hear wetin I read
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Polchiz(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2022
Kyase:

Jesus Christ
Helinues come hear wetin I read

I lived in the North for over 13 years.

Tinubu doesn't know the people he is dealing with.
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Kyase(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:

I lived in the North for over 13 years.

Tinubu doesn't know the people he is dealing with.
You once stay in the north for 13 years.
I'm a northerner that stays all my life in the north.
Oga you know sabi you dey talk about
The north will vote for obi against tinubu?
I still dey laugh
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by Polchiz(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2022
Kyase:

You once stay in the north for 13 years.
I'm a northerner that stays all my life in the north.
Oga you know sabi you dey talk about
The north will vote for obi against tinubu?
I still dey laugh
I doubt if you live in North or you have allowed religion and tribalism to becloud your sense of reasoning.

You think everyone in the North is a Northern Muslim?

Do Northern Muslims consider Yorubas true Muslims?

Do you know the political awareness going on in the church?

I pray APC gives their ticket to Tinubu and PDP does the same to Obi and we will revisit this conversation by May next year.
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by 1876xo: 6:54am On May 12, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Why did he not remain in APGA?
[/s]
Re: Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool by SmartPolician: 7:19am On May 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
if you don't want this country to continue derailing support the man with capacity to uplift this nation from shackle of rubles fulani led buhari has damaged.

https://www.nairaland.com/7122378/peter-obis-supporters-demarketing-him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Achievements On 7-point Agenda- Yar’adua / Do You Support A 2 Party System For Nigeria? / Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.