Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (24379 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nijanija: 4:06am On Jan 22, 2019
Hello guys ,please I need an advice on how to deal with the above headlines .........so it is about my lady and I . We have been into a relationship for the past 6 months. Fast forward ;

I got to find out in the early part of our relationship that she use to have a long discussion on the phone with someone I do not know, each time I try to call her on phone. So I was forced to ask her if she has a man she's been friends with, she confessed to me that they have been dating for over 8 years and the relationships once hit the rocks due to the fact that the man refused to go see her parents.

So later in the month of January, she told me the man will be coming home to bury his mum along side her siblings. So the week she was to go meet the man in Lagos which was her usual practice each time he's coming home, we had a quarrel about her meeting with the man after she promised me it was over between them. So we ended up settling our differences and I agreed to let her go see the man.

Since over two weeks my lady has been with the man despite the man's wife threats to leave her husband alone. She is still with the man.

I want to know if such relationship is healthy for me . As I'm losing patient and focus to daily activities (She is stubborn and won't admit her fault)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Parada: 5:01am On Jan 22, 2019
When a relationship give you headache stand back take a moment or two and decide if this is your plan for yourself. If a lady is ready, willing or as any iota of seriousness in her she won’t even let you know she’s meeting an ex for any reason talkless of spending a day with the ex while the wife is threatening her to leave but what do I know boys this day takes all sort of BS for girls

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by madridguy(m): 5:17am On Jan 22, 2019
@ OP are you for real or just open this thread for opening sake?
Your GF is meeting with a man and you still consider her your GF? Are you sure you're sound health wise? I don't think so.

430 Likes 23 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by madridguy(m): 5:18am On Jan 22, 2019
I swear the OP get better malaria.

Parada:
When a relationship give you headache stand back take a moment or two and decide if this is your plan for yourself. If a lady is ready, willing or as any iota of seriousness in her she won’t even let you know she’s meeting an ex for any reason talkless of spending a day with the ex while the wife is threatening her to leave but what do I know boys this day takes all sort of BS for girls

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by bdchange(m): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2019
I think the OP needs forty days dry fasting to help facilitate his self esteem and open his spiritual eyes to see clearly because I don't understand why forcing yourself on someone that doesn't care about you.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by jyem(m): 5:58am On Jan 22, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] your lady is getting her meat beaten daily by her ex.. And you stand here calling her your lady?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nijanija: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2019
bdchange:
I think the OP needs forty days dry fasting to help facilitate his self esteem and open his spiritual eyes to see clearly because I don't understand why forcing yourself on someone that doesn't care about you.
Like seriously, Bros I think u are right........I just want to know what could have gone wrong .

7 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nijanija: 6:40am On Jan 22, 2019
Parada:
Thanks my brother ,I think I will just do as you have u said .
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by KevMitnick: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2019
My friend you better send her away from your life before you die of hbp or you end up doing the unthinkable to her. The earlier you do the better. She knows you won't leave her that's why she does it. Surprise her.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nijanija: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:
Your GF is meeting with a man and you still consider her your GF? Are you sure you're sound health wise? I don't think so.
@ madridguy , we are not full knowledge and neither are void of mistake . This happens for a purpose that's why I seek for you people 's opinion on this . She is that kind of lady who will help out each time she pays me a visit . She will do the cleaning and all sought of things u can ever imagine a lady will do . She never gave me headache for once not until the guy came back .

2 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nijanija: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2019
KevMitnick:
My friend you better send her away from your life before you die of hbp or you end up doing the unthinkable to her. The earlier you do the better. She knows you won't leave her that's why she does it. Surprise her.
Thanks pal , I will do just as you said . God bless you sir .

4 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Olalan(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2019
OP how on earth would you allow someone play on your intelligence, you babe is obviously still in love with him and probably still sleeping with him steadily and yet you can't read BTW the lines.
Except you don't mind been a second option or wanting to raise a child that isn't yours you better quit the relationship NOW

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by madridguy(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2019
My brother forget those cheap qualities of her. She is shameless and disgrace to womanhood. If all you stated here is correct, please let her go and look for someone else. How will a lady go with a married man for close to a week now and you still think about such person, please try as much of possible to get her completely out of your life.
If she return and you welcome her back,you will regret it I swear.

She will forever be the man mistress. What am saying is what I know. I swear to Almighty, I knew of a woman back then for our area, she's married with 3 or 4 kids back then. She has a man friend then that the man will even bring this woman home, come and pick her at her husband house. This is not a hidden thing I swear.

Guess what? According to what the shameless woman told her friend is that she has been dating this man before she's married and now she cannot leave him.

Lastly, this woman packed out of her matrimonial home and left the man heartbroken.

Nijanija:

@ madridguy , we are not full knowledge and neither are void of mistake . This happens for a purpose that's why I seek for you people 's opinion on this . She is that kind of lady who will help out each time she pays me a visit . She will do the cleaning and all sought of things u can ever imagine a lady will do . She never gave me headache for once not until the guy came back .

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nijanija: 6:57am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:
My brother forget those cheap qualities of her. She is shameless and disgrace to womanhood. If all you stated here is correct, please let her go and look for someone else. How will a lady go with a married man for close to a week now and you still think about such person, please try as much of possible to get her completely out of your life.

She will forever be the man mistress. What am saying is what I know. I swear to Almighty, I knew of a woman back then for our area, she's married with 3 or 4 kids back then. She has a man friend then that the man will even bring this woman home, come and pick her at her husband house. This is not a hidden thing I swear.

Guess what? According to what the shameless woman told her friend is that she has been dating this man before she's married and now she cannot leave him.

Lastly, this woman packed out of her matrimonial home and left the man heartbroken.

Thnks my bother

2 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nijanija: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Olalan:
OP how on earth would you allow someone play on your intelligence, you babe is obviously still in love with him and probably still sleeping with him steadily and yet you can't read BTW the lines.
Except you don't mind been a second option or wanting to raise a child that isn't yours you better quit the relationship NOW
Yes of course ,when it's not as if she is not a sculpture

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2019
What is this one saying ?

Why acting like you have a girlfriend when you dont have at all

So you opened this your two eyes korokoro and allowed your girlfriend to go and meet another man that is even married unto say dem date for 8 years and it didnt work....What advise are you now looking for ?.... I am not just understanding some peoples story on nairaland.

Baba move on wit your life...mama is enjoying her life with another deek

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by ednut1(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Pains me when i see threads like this. Weak silly men everywhere

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nijanija: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:

Telling her am done and don't want us to see each other again is what I'm really battling with . She wont tell me as she is doing this just to let me go
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Offpoint: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Some advice some people seek on the internet makes me wonder what happened to common sense.
There are some I see I'll feel like locating them and unleash a lifetime beating into their lives.
Op sorry to say... "your mununess na imported one, it can't be the local ones I see everyday"

The way I'm seeing, that fella will visit her someday in your house and you'll excuse them.
SEÜN NAIRALAND NEEDS A SLAP BUTTON

Samsung Galaxy S5 US used available for sale. 40k, negotiable

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Dididrumz(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Ok
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Whoz am slap im mind go dey am
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Hotzone(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Ignore and avoid
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by naunasabi: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2019
@op I think you need 40 lashes everyday until your brain format to factory settings.

Why are you being stupid. You had better cut her lose and move on. Unless you want to marry a "public" wife?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Dygeasy(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Deal with her? How? The best thing you can do for yourself and your sanity is to leave her right where she is. It’s hard, yes, but possible.

Once she’s done frolicking and gallivanting with the man, she will come back to you and you’ll accept? Is that your plan? Naaah, that shouldn’t be. I’m sure you have two balls and not one.

Do the needful. Get back your peace of mind. It’s not worth losing over a woman or romance.

10 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Crossboy(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Bleep The Hell Outta Her
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2019
When I was serving in sokoto state back then in 2010, I met an elderly man that says "There are some men in this world; they will never be provoked or get angry irrespective of the way their wives or fiancee are treating them"

Wife: Hello dear, I didn't remember to drop the entrance key when I was going to the market and I will need to check my friend on my way coming.

Husband: Okay dear, I will wait for you outside till you return; no problem.

17 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Dygeasy(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

A good woman these days is not measured by how many rooms she can sweep/mop or how many clothes she can wash. Of what use is wearing clean clothes in a clean house when the woman in it makes your heart beat in fear every time she crosses your mind? These days, a good woman is one that makes you a better man and gives you peace of mind. Choose your battles wisely my guy.
Nijanija:

Telling her am done and don't want us to see each other again is what I'm really battling with . She wont tell me as she is doing this just to let me go
sad she does not want you Brother. That’s the plain, solid, hard and sad truth.

I can feel what you’re feeling but looking for closure like this will only continue to hurt you and make you do stupid things.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by QuickStandard: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by LegitGirl(f): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

I don't get it. You're asking if being in a relationship with a cheat is healthy?

You're asking if being in a relationship with someone running after another person's husband is healthy? undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
Break up with her and move on.Shikinah

2 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by LINTUNE(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:
this one weak me

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

These Caribbeans Hate Africans / Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? / Was I Wrong To Reject His Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.