Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? (2193 Views)

How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by joy4news(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2022
Having listened to a radio programme earlier this week, I thought it wise to hear from the horse's mouth on the subject matter I'm about to share with you.

While going home from work on Monday, a radio presenter was anchoring a show 'Men's corner', an educative and informative programme for the male folks which I consider interesting for women who seek knowledge, especially in men's health and physiology.

During the conversation, the guest who is an expert in the field of sexology emphatically said and I quote "men should at least ejaculate 21 days in a month" and I was like... how many days come remain?

Back to my niggas in the house, how many times do you think a responsible man should ejaculate in a month?

Biko, be sincere with your answers

Waiting for our responses.

1 Like

Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by neonly: 2:42pm On May 11, 2022
With d way d country is now it advice to stop ejaculating for now
Reason
Money to buy food for supplements
Most of us hardly have enough rest to recover because hustling must continue
Too many bills and expenditure on our mind causing low stamina
Feminist over to una

2 Likes

Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2022
joy4news:

Back to my niggas in the house, how many times do you think a responsible man should ejaculate in a month?

Does been responsible have anything to do with ejaculating in a man? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by joy4news(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Does been responsible have anything to do with ejaculating in a man? undecided

It's intentional o... e get why grin

1 Like

Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by Mrkcee(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2022
the guest who is an expert in the field of sexology emphatically said and I quote "men should at least ejaculate 21 days in a month" and I was like... how many days come remain?
What of people like us that ejaculate 37+ times in a month, are we still normal? cheesy

If you are wondering how my count came about, it's actually everyday then twice each day on weekends. cool
Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2022
should have sex at least once every freaking day... more if you got it like that!
Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by joy4news(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2022
Mrkcee:

What of people like us that ejaculate 37+ times in a month, are we still normal? cheesy

If you are wondering how my count came about, it's actually everyday then twice each day on weekends. cool

Then you must be on the high table, odogwu grin
Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by joy4news(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
should have sex at least once every freaking day... more if you got it like that!

For this harsh economy so? Make I no talk lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by Mrkcee(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2022
joy4news:

Then you must be on the high table, odogwu grin
Cheeeeeee! wink
Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2022
joy4news:
For this harsh economy so? Make I no talk lipsrsealed

exactly...

- whats better than to get joy in your life every morning and to have some great sex and forget about anything else thats happening in the world today?!
- what does economy got to do with the love and affection you have for your partner?!
- what does economy got to do with having a blinding orgasm every morning?!
Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by Felimax(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2022
Individual difference I think.
21 times in a month when it will take you food of almost 21 days to replenish what you lost for ordinary two rounds.

He may be very correct though that is like 7 rounds in 3 weeks and the last week you take a break. I can't try that. Must you ejaculate every time when you make love? I value my own too much. At least 10 times in a month I beg, nor be food!
Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by bmdmix14: 3:26pm On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

exactly...

- whats better than to get joy in your life every morning and to have some great sex and forget about anything else thats happening in the world today?!
- what does economy got to do with the love and affection you have for your partner?!
- what does economy got to do with having a blinding orgasm every morning?!
shut up u kid what do u know
Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2022
Did you know that the so called Expert on the programme wanted to sell his product or he is into fast moving consumer commodities.
joy4news:
Having listened to a radio programme earlier this week, I thought it wise to hear from the horse's mouth on the subject matter I'm about to share with you.

While going home from work on Monday, a radio presenter was anchoring a show 'Men's corner', an educative and informative programme for the male folks which I consider interesting for women who seek knowledge, especially in men's health and physiology.

During the conversation, the guest who is an expert in the field of sexology emphatically said and I quote "men should at least ejaculate 21 days in a month" and I was like... how many days come remain?

Biko, be sincere with your answers

Waiting for our responses.

1 Like

Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
shut up u kid what do u know

lol, so you got upset because i called you out on your yeye click and bait BS?!?!? we all know you and all your yeye begging profiles all over NL... Spolo, Spman, Skyhighweb, Adams19...before you specialized in online begging, now you've upgraded to some more yeye nonsense on NL.... cunt-e-new YOU CRIMINAL!!
Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by muyico(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2022
Not money! Craxy need money now!
Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by posty56: 4:00pm On May 11, 2022
1million times
Re: Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? by pointblank247(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2022
It means i may be abnormal because I ejaculate more than twice a day.

(1) (Reply)

Catch That Cheating Babyboo / Whats going on here? best caption wins (pics) / Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.