Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? (2183 Views)

How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) / I Have Fvcked Women With 3-4 Kids So Much I Can't Remember Them All -gypsey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by Premiumwriter: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Lolz.

Funny how everyone was talking or watching xploit comedy videos a few years back.

They came up suddenly, became really popular and suddenly they dwindled and have now almost disappeared.

Their videos nowadays struggle to get even up to 5k views.

I don't know if they quarreled or something but they seem to have gone their separate ways and now only that akpamu guy is managing the platform.

Seems his the one that got the ownership or something.

But I think their downfall began when they started acting 'movies' instead of short comics.

I mean we all love comedies but no one wants to spend more than 3-5 minutes on a video.

At a point their videos were just one minute or half a minute long, don't know why they suddenly started with 30 minutes and one hour long videos.

I think that contributed a lot to their disappearance.

Lesson: always stick to what's working for you

Nowadays we don't even know if they are acting movies or creating skits.

Compared to movies, their recent videos are poorer in quality and less interesting and compared to other skits, their contents are too long and boring.

4 Likes

Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by AjeboBoutique(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by Zonefree(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2022
I used to enjoy their comedy back then.

They couldn't manage money and fame, they reason they dwindled like a Nigerian evening newspaper brezz.

7 Likes

Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by Chris2863(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2022
We don’t know them either do we care to know them

1 Like

Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by CivilEngineer90: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2022
I really liked them, their fast forward editing was always on point with the facial expressions and background laughter. The issue with blacks is pride. Look at migos, small game offset started misbehaving. The battles of life is too strong to be fought alone u need your team.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by Zonefree(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
I really liked them, their fast forward editing was always on point with the facial expressions and background laughter. The issue with blacks is pride. Look at migos, small game offset started misbehaving. The battles of life is too strong to be fought alone u need your team.
Not only pride, and greed too. Sharing their income into 5 or 4 forced them to start their own personal comedies thinking they will retain the fame and source of the income.

10 Likes

Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by Frawdboiy: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2022
Same with Real.House.Of.Comedy. Those two fell off.

1 Like

Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by Premiumwriter: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Not only pride, and greed too. Sharing their income into 5 or 4 forced them to start their own personal comedies thinking they will retain the fame and source of the income.
same with Mark angel and Denison igwe I think

2 Likes

Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by Premiumwriter: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Frawdboiy:
Same with Real.House.Of.Comedy. Those two fell off.
i think that guy is one of the most underrated skit maker in Nigeria.

Such a huge talent. Back then I never missed any of his videos and often re-watch them.

But his problem I feel is drugs. He took too many and lost his way.

In the last few days, he started advertising all these scams on his page and now i believe he is no longer in control of the page again.

Often videos are uploaded on his channel but he doesn't feature in them and the comments are always turned off.

Drugs finally got hold of that guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by Telegram234(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2022
How about Real House of comedy?
Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by henndukwe18: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Me too, I loved their comedies then, and just as u said, I stopped watching their comedies wen they started making the content long n less interesting, they no longer make it short as it used to be, I like comedies DT are short n straight to d point, comedies like real house of comedy, those two guys (nozy n castro) till today alway make me laf, their comedies are unpredictable n very funny

1 Like

Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by henndukwe18: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Premiumwriter:
same with Mark angel and Denison igwe I think
I stopped watching those ones long time ago
Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by Baronthecelebri: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
That's the problem with Nigeria, pride and greed
Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by Mywd: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Premiumwriter:
i think that guy is one of the most underrated skit maker in Nigeria.

Such a huge talent. Back then I never missed any of his videos and often re-watch them.

But his problem I feel is drugs. He took too many and lost his way.

In the last few days, he started advertising all these scams on his page and now i believe he is no longer in control of the page again.

Often videos are uploaded on his channel but he doesn't feature in them and the comments are always turned off.

Drugs finally got hold of that guy.
Yea.. The slim one..
I never missed their skits back then.. Very funny ehn... But the guy started looking like a drug addict.... Kastro is forever funny
Re: Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? by jericco1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Most of them have gone obsolete

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

aaaaa / Keeping Him Waiting / Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.