Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

3 Possible Ways To Win A Woman’s Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Possible Ways To Win A Woman’s Heart (455 Views)

What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Possible Ways To Win A Woman’s Heart by AllGistRoom: 2:39pm On May 11, 2022
A lot of men always find it complicated to win a woman’s heart or toast them to fall for them completely.

Naturally, women were not born or created to love one man. It is how you woo them that does majority of the work for you.

I am writing this post to educate you on the rules to follow to win a woman’s heart or make her fall in love with you.

Try the following techniques when wooing a woman.

1. Make her happy.
A man can win a woman’s heart easily by cracking jokes and making her laugh. You can also make her happy by taking her out on a date or somewhere to laugh.

Continue reading by clicking the link below;

https://allgistroom.com/3-possible-ways-to-win-a-womans-heart/

Re: 3 Possible Ways To Win A Woman’s Heart by kingscare1(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2022
Fvck her well and spend on her.

She will be happy and come for more.
From experience sha.

Between, have u ever fvcked a girl that she told you repeatedly in person and on the phone that you are very good in bed and she can't wait to fvck with you. I hv.

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Spouse Can’t Love You. / When I Was 6 Years Old, My 22 Year Brother-in-law Raped Me. / "I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.