Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,921 members, 7,852,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

"I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P (455 Views)

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P by GrahamBrown: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2022
A young lady has been captured on camera crying bitterly as she signs out from the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC).

In the short video allgistroom.com has chanced upon, the disgruntled lady blamed authorities of NYSC for issuing her certificate so early though she's not ready to sign out.

As we all know, a Passing-Out-Parade (P.O.P) was conducted for the 2021 Batch B Stream 1 corps members yesterday, 7 July and while some were happy to have completed their service year, the lady’s case appeared quite different.

Lamenting, she avowed that she wants to continue receiving N33K allowance every month.

Watch the clip below:
https://www.allgistroom.com/i-dont-want-to-end-nysc-i-want-to-be-collecting-n33k-every-month-lady-breaks-down-in-tears-on-p-o-p-day/

Re: "I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P by LordIsaac(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2022
That's how useless the NYSC scheme is!
Re: "I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P by Zonefree(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
She should get a job then...why is she crying?
Re: "I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P by Uzomacharles: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Clout Chaser Abi Help Chaser
Re: "I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P by Franklyspeakin: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2022
From top to bottom
Re: "I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P by brosom(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Na person wey wear shoe no were e dey pain undecided,

Not everyone fit understand her plight.
Re: "I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2022
Wrong section to post this fake news
Re: "I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P by saintkeppy(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2022
She should have applied for N-power and continue earning till something substantial comes up.

(1) (Reply)

Not Only Blacks In South Africa Are Mumu / Nagging Husband And Wife / Elderly Woman Banned After Demanding Transgender Leave Womens' Locker Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.