Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? (2365 Views)

I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Arkadrob(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2022
“Time heals all wounds”. Time does not heal anything during a hardship or a loss of some kind. What happens is you learn to deal with it. Rest assured it’s still going to hurt months or even years later. You never get over the experience you just make room for it.

So what's yours?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Puskas: 5:27pm On May 11, 2022
Buhari

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by czarr(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2022
Marriage

14 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2022
by far... RELIGION!!!!...then BANKS... then INSURANCE COMPANIES... but RELIGION!!!! takes the ultimate crown over and over again!

13 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Whazar(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2022
School

They made us believe you will only become big through school (yes that’s what most African parents taught their wards) but it’s only a plus especially in a corntree like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by GooodHardDick: 5:35pm On May 11, 2022
Buhari will handle security
Osibanjo will handle economy
. No scam reach this one my brother. This is exactly how those two zombies scammed Nigerians

17 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by illicit(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2022
Children are the leaders of tomorrow undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by longetivity(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2022
illicit:
Children are the leaders of tomorrow undecided

Actually children are the leaders of tomorrow in a working and sane country, but not in this part of the world grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by KingDash: 6:24pm On May 11, 2022
Religion
Marriage
School
Hardwork
Handsomeness

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Teddy96: 6:41pm On May 11, 2022
That "Charity begins at home " cry

But most times i see people helping and donating to the poor outside and they can't even help their family lineage cry

Is hard for me to believe. .

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by VeryWickedMan: 6:51pm On May 11, 2022
Prayers
Betting
Racial tolerance
WWE
COVID-19

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 11, 2022
longetivity:

Actually children are the leaders of tomorrow in a working and sane country, but not in this part of the world grin
Even in USA,no be old man like biden wey fall for air force 1 stairs and shake empty air be the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Choilila: 10:25pm On May 11, 2022
RELIGION FOLLOWED BY LIFE ITSELF

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Divoc19(f): 11:56pm On May 11, 2022
Marriage, prayers, school,...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Josh97(m): 4:05am On May 12, 2022
Life itself, what if this world is all a dream and you only wake when you die!!??

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Zanzibar1: 6:10am On May 12, 2022
Life has a way of fooling us that everything will be better soon. You may keep believing everything will be better and keep the hopes high while working hard. Days could turn to years and nothing will change for the better.

Hope is a lie... It all about you

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Nobody: 6:10am On May 12, 2022
The biggest scam in my own opinion is feminism undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Boogyman557: 6:52am On May 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool If them born u for this CUNTREE, Na the biggest SCAM b dat!

My next life, I need come out for Mexico or JAMAICA..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by MoneyGoDrop: 7:17am On May 12, 2022
Josh97
Life itself, what if this world is all a dream and you only wake when you die!!??

This is so weird...... i thought I'm the only one that feels this way.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by BigCowH0rn: 7:23am On May 12, 2022
Love

No scam beats it except marriage

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by recluse78: 2:06pm On May 15, 2022
Religion, cults, social clubs, exclusive or secret societies and clubs; admit it, these organisations prey on human insecurities, fears and inadequacies, promising a select group of people a way out but obviously their only interest is control and maintaining an order of sort.

Nationalism/countries/Territorial sovereignty, put a group of people together based on similarities in culture, physiology, shared or common history and geographical proximity and remind them that they are special and have to defend their territory at all cost even with their blood or the blood of others, does it sound familiar? You get racism, superiority complexes, ethnic and tribal bigotry and anything as such.

Intelligence/Spy agencies - national, corporate, private, these agencies make their trustees and organisations or countries believe that their work is to protect them and their interests. Well, that is true and many more; these agencies believe they are the absolute power wherever they find themselves and will go to unimaginable extents to prove it, they start armed conflicts, crash economies, ruin public figures and individuals, start movements and organisations and make you believe these organisations are the bad guys; they are number one sources of conspiracy theories. If you hear of groups like K-anoon and the likes even end of the spectrum religious militant groups, know where to look. Their only objective is to get results at any cost even the cost of a threat to their own nations, organisations or people, ever heard of cloak and dagger? If you ever hear of deep state, know where to look. Interestingly, head of states and even career politicians have limited terms of office but our friends are always in office coordinating all the 'deep stuff', along with their brothers and sisters in Circle, corporate heads, top level public officials, insider politicians and many as such. I won't call them a scam or fraud because they have demonstrated far too well the extent of their reach and most of them believe they are more powerful than sitting heads of state and anyone else. You ask, but they can be fired anytime? Yes, but there is always a replacement and "the compass will turn again and again".
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Kobicove(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2022
Religion
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2022
Government
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by baretalk: 6:08pm On May 15, 2022
Religion.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by GOFRONT(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2022
DNA......Housewives never want to admit this until Lekki DNA laboratories came around and then blow open their yansh
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Nonexisting: 6:52pm On May 15, 2022
Love and religion. If you believe in them, just stop searching for fools when you can easily get a mirror and look at yourself all day.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by aimmoney9: 6:53pm On May 15, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Josh97

This is so weird...... i thought I'm the only one that feels this way.
Then why don't you die to find out and let us know the outcome...... grin grin

If what I postulated is true or false..... grin grin
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by mrfizy(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2022
Religion:The idea that there's a supernatural somewhere who gives a damn about humans and every human is special in his eyes and they get to meet up with him when they die.
This is majorly a figment of people's imagination to blind them from the truth of existence.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Calibrator: 8:47pm On May 15, 2022
There is a paradise in the sky..... NASA and the ISS say hi!
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 15, 2022
No one gets out alive

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? by Oyadorf(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2022
Teddy96:
That "Charity begins at home " cry

But most times i see people helping and donating to the poor outside and they can't even help their family lineage cry

Is hard for me to believe. .

This one dey get as e be at times o, especially if those family members don show you pepper, thinking you no go make am for life and things come change for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dresses Like Female, Enters School Of Nursing For Sex With Lady / Rate My Handsomeness...photos Attached / My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.