Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do (2382 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by Breeze111(m): 2:59am On May 09, 2023
Hi everyone, this story is real
My name is Deji, a very quick one, for the past two years now I haven't been into any relationship reason be that I just want to rest from relationship stress. So few months ago I said let me give it a try and see if it could lead to something serious, so I meet this lady, very beautiful, good character, damn she come sabi cook but my only problem be say babe like Bleep goon...
So her reason is that she loves me so very much that when she is just close to me she gets turned on and Hot and couples with the fact that is been long she had sex though.... me never see this type before and am not the sex(Dj fuckative) kind of guy but no worry I sabi Bleep die I just no like sex..
It got to a stage that this babe started accusing me that my dick is not woking and I told her babe me I sabi Bleep oo is just that a girl who I want to take serious I don't like having sex with her should in case it lead to marriage wetin I won see Bleep wen we marry....
She keep on pesting me, so I give in and sleep with her once that was when are Hot stuff increase.. Babe says she hasn't see anyone that Bleep like me omo as it is now I have been doing her hide and see game for like a week now and I really wanted to take her serious because she has good manners and the babe get respect die but am afraid if I marry her now and I no fit satisfy her won't she cheat....
Please guys your advice
Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by telim: 3:06am On May 09, 2023
She will definitely cheat once you marry her. Send me her number and let me advice her to take it easy with you before she break your waste with constant sex

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by mrcelebrity1: 3:13am On May 09, 2023
Where do you guys see girlfriends ? Even me as a celebrity I no get single girlfriend. I envy you !
Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by fyzaila: 3:23am On May 09, 2023
Every time s£x s£x, Premarital s£x is a SIN stop it.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by Teaveapoet(f): 5:02am On May 09, 2023
My advice for you is to sit her down and explain your plans, let her see your true intentions beyond sex because it is not easy to find a woman with good manners. Accept her liking for sex is her flaws and be happy she open up to you. Some ladies will hide it and bleep outside. Just tell her the truth. A woman who enjoy sex will ask for more that's the truth. No cause for fear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by Gee64: 5:09am On May 09, 2023
See this man oh..

You dey look for fvck..you see toto fvck now you dey run. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by malcom1X: 5:19am On May 09, 2023
She wants to have your child, she has seen that you are a Mumu man that she can use anyhow once she gets pregnant for you.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by Jakumo(m): 5:38am On May 09, 2023
I highly recommend that you buy your woman a small surface vibrator. There are various types that do NOT look like a male organ, and one variant that is EXTREMELY effective is of the exact shape and size as a lipstick dispenser, usually not much bigger than a cigarette lighter as a size comparison.

Your woman will apply that little machine to her clit, and it will enable her to climax up to TEN times at a go, leaving her completely satisfied and thoroughly exhausted. When the mood takes you, slip into her from behind while lying side by side, and let her work that machine on the surface of her beaver from the front. Before you even climax once, I GUARANTEE you she will attain her own climax at least FIVE times.

With that small device put to good use by your woman, her demands for you to service her will decrease in frequency dramatically, while she will have virtually no reason to go and look for another man to help out when you are not in the mood.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by superCleanworks(m): 5:51am On May 09, 2023
Breeze111:
but am afraid if I marry her now and I no fit satisfy her won't she cheat....

see how he's talking about marriage like he wants to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by Alearna: 8:54am On May 09, 2023
Breeze111:
Hi everyone, this story is real
My name is Deji, a very quick one, for the past two years now I haven't been into any relationship reason be that I just want to rest from relationship stress. So few months ago I said let me give it a try and see if it could lead to something serious, so I meet this lady, very beautiful, good character, damn she come sabi cook but my only problem be say babe like Bleep goon...
My problem be say all the girls wey una dey meet dey always dey "very beautiful" who una dey deceive?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by Sonnobax15(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2023
grin
Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by ahnie: 9:20am On May 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
How jabile nau?
How una dey prep for the transition?
Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by Sonnobax15(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

How jabile nau?
How una dey prep for the transition?
. We dey prepare for.am small small sis grin grin
Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by ahnie: 9:45am On May 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. We dey prepare for.am small small sis grin grin
How jab nau?
Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by Jakumo(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2023
Alearna:

My problem be say all the girls wey una dey meet dey always dey "very beautiful" who una dey deceive?

Wotoporiously speaking, every man's wife or girlfriend is the most beautiful in the known universe
Re: My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do by Sonnobax15(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

How jab nau?
Sis,job just dey oh....

How the fam na??

(1) (Reply)

99 Facts About Guys! Believe It Or Not: / A Must Read For Ladies And Men That Love Them / Guys Can You Introduce A Sugar Mami Older Than Your Mother To Your Mother To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.