Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms (21638 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms / Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by themanderon: 8:29am On May 12, 2022
This man should stop calling God's name in vain.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Ekpeitit(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2022
May God vote for you.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Crieff(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2022
greypencils:
M He should have done his research to know governance start from the grassroots. You work your way from bottom to the top. I put him in the category of the unserious anyway, the likes of Dele Momodu, Delay Durotoye, Chris Okotie, Pat Utomi, Yele Sowore, and co. Start from your constituency, a seat at the house of representatives, test the water by practicing on the shallow end. That is the path of wisdom. Good luck to him for jumping into the deep end. He has a 100 million naira to waste anyway.

I hear you.

But it is not always wise to start from 0 when you have the faith to leapfrog.

Why not wait till after the primaries before speaking so disparagingly of him?
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by sunkieisland(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2022
100 million wasted just like that. Chai!!!

and me dey house dey hung... cool cool
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by ochiosa(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2022
Be deceiving yourself, as if Nigerians don't know who bought that from.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Thomasankara(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2022
abi na d annointed candidate wet bihari dey talk be this?
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 12, 2022
This man!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by snoopz: 1:48pm On May 12, 2022
Tunde Bakare na typical Nigerian man, na when dem no get proper answer na den they remember God who obviously didn't tell him to buy form of 100m that could have done more to the his congregation
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by ufotunang: 1:54pm On May 12, 2022
Every election years you always say that you trust God you will be president but up till now you are not president till now...the Bible says Prayer, faith without work is dead
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Oracleforce: 1:59pm On May 12, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/i-trust-god-ill-emerge-apc-presidential-candidate-bakare

I respect man.of.God....but pastor Bakare belong to.among the category that has the higher chances of emerging the winner....

Osimbajo. for APC presidential candidate

Osinbajo for the president of the federal republic of Nigeria by the grace of God....in Jesus' name...

We are here for you....
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Nuzo1(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Wow

How did he get 360 Statutory delegates... No consultation, no traveling up and down

Or is he Buhari's annoited man

Bakare will someday be president of Nigeria.

Though I’m not a fan, but this I have seen.

I saw more of an interim president

1 Like

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by BradHogg: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
PAT Testing London is a professional PAT Testing company based in London. We specialize in providing electrical testing services at low prices. We offer a 24 hour 7 days a week service for your convenience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable / Russia Can Destroy Us – Top U.S. Army General / Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.